Guest Sparkin'

sigh

Well, at least I'll help you guys a little.

Don't visit Alisae. The name of my role is as it follows

"Psychic, with the use of your magic ball, you can see who visits your target at night without visiting them"

Alisae got visited by Megan, Baz and Cas, and the 3 of them died in the same day. Sorry for revealing something that could partially kill mafia, but with 2 of them dead, I doubt they don't know already.

N1-Alistair got visited by nobody.

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@Newt I believe I've stated that I forgot to do my action last night due to timing of the phase which landed smack in my busy irl life.

I'm not sure what to think of the Venus v Hooligan conflict. I was initially feeling that Hooligan is mafia but his posts are logical and he seems genuine; I feel that lynching him would be a repeat of Lykos' game where he flipped inno. As for Venus, he feels townish to me though I'm not sure if my read on him is correct because he's kinda unpredictable.

I'm going for a sure lynch on a dangerous role, I suppose.

[Unvote] Hooligan

[Vote] Jace Stormkirk

Ok I've finally had time to read the last 2 pages.

1) Considering that 2 mafs are dead, I'd say it's statistically unlikely that Hooligan is mafia. It's too easy, and easy lynches (even if supported by "facts") proved to be false in this game as well as in the last one. His defense can be considered a bit messy or confused, by I don't think it's enough to lunch him. However, if he can really survive a lynch, we have enough advantage to test him: if he's town we gain a... confirmed town and mafia will be pressured to kill him (and interesting stuff may happen...); if he's mafia, good. 

2) Just like Venus, I totally expected Alle to be the coyote yesterday; his "unnatural" push against em it's just a consequence of his "venusness" imo.

3) Jace, if you kill a performer... heads will roll (FE reference).

Quickly read all the stuff I missed, I see there were 2 bandwagons on Hooli and Venus. I don't feel confident eliminating Venus because I haven't seen anything really incriminating him, much less since his revelations about his roles and actions. Same for Hooli tbh, I really don't smell scum here and I don't understand why a bw formed against him to begin with.

I'm thinking something about Alisae's role. According to Venus, everyone who visited em died. Couldn't it be some sort of 3rd party role that says: "any player visiting you die immediately; win when X players have died that way"? That, or it's a granny-like role, idk. In any case nobody is going to visit em now so we shouldn't count on that power anymore.

There are too many uncertain variables here and I don't want to take the risk of lynching someone whose guilt I'm uncertain of (already blundered once with Nick, that's enough) so here's my vote:

[Eliminate] Jace Stormkirk

Alright i will trust what Hooligan said, and honestly i don't want to see the same situation that happened with Nick. I voted too fast, basing myself on the fact that the strongman has always been a mafia role, but now i will vote for Jace. 

[Unvote] Hooligan

[Eliminate] Jace Stormkirk

Day 2 Lynch

The Ringleader walked into the big top with a grim expression on his face. “I— I can’t—- Nevermind.” The Ringleader sighed, “Detective, we’re forcing you to help us. We won’t hesitate to kill you if you slip up, so you better assist us in any way you can. So... Carnies, who is it? Who did you choose to kill? Who is the traitor?”  
The carnies were divided and were split between carrying Jace Stormkirk and Hooligan up into the platform. Hooligan fought the carnies and tried to prevent them from carrying him to the metaphorical guillotine and eventually managed to stem the assault. Soon Jace cried out for the crowd to target another possible traitor, Venus. The crowd started to leave both Hooligan and Jace and carried Venus to the Ringleader, who had his pistol out and loaded.
“Ringleader, stop! You’ve made a mistake! I’ve been with you from the beginning! Through the economic downfall and the glory days of Forin. Remember the old days, Ringleader? Remember how we were all there for you from the beginning? Only a few of us remain now. Do you want to kill your most loyal supporters, the ones who have stayed with you through thick and thin? Because if so, shoot. Kill a good friend while trying to find the traitors.”

“I- I must. I m-must k-kill y-you. Your a t-traitor. Traitors must d-die.”

“But Ringleader, What if your wrong. I am not a traitor. I’ve always been suspicious from the start. I like mischief, not treason. Kill me and you lose the faith of your followers.”

“D-die!” The Ringleader pressed the gun to Venus’s forehead, who started to shiver from the cold metal. Slowly the Ringleader lowered the gun before dropping it. “Go... I can’t kill you, old friend. Go before I get convinced otherwise.” Venus lept off the platform and ran out of the big top, determined to not let his fellow carnies chase after him.

No one person got 50% of votes, so no one was lynched. 

Circus Register

1) Meteor Admin Divergent

2) LykosHand

3) Amine Chankey- Killed N0[???]

4) Bazaro- Mime[Ex-Performer]

5) Hooligan

6) Jace Stormkirk

7) Megagun- Acrobat[Entertainer]

8) Nick Crash- Lynched D1[Firebreather, Entertainer]

9) Seel 

10) Corso

11) Castiel- You are Dollmaker[Ex-Performer]

12) Newt

13) Venus

14) Alisae

15) Alistair

16) Sosobean

17) Paul25

18) YinYang

Night 2 has started. You have 24 hours to send in your Night Actions. 

Edited by DigitalAmber

Day 3 started

The night was quiet, The Ringleader though, too quiet. An inspection of the fairgrounds showed no bodies to be found strewn about. The only suspicious thing found was a half tied noose found in one of the sleeping tents. It seems someone had wanted out but had second thoughts. The Ringleader walked into the big top with some false confidence. 

“An inspection of the grounds shows that no one has been found dead. We can’t stop now though. I can sense that they are still alive, so no slacking off. We need to get these last Ex-Performers.” With that, The Ringleader left the big top. 

The night was quiet and deathless

Circus Register

1) Meteor Admin Divergent

2) LykosHand

3) Amine Chankey- Killed N0[???]

4) Bazaro- Mime[Ex-Performer]

5) Hooligan

6) Jace Stormkirk

7) Megagun- Acrobat[Entertainer]

8) Nick Crash- Lynched D1[Firebreather, Entertainer]

9) Seel 

10) Corso

11) Castiel- You are Dollmaker[Ex-Performer]

12) Newt

13) Venus

14) Alisae

15) Alistair

16) Sosobean

17) Paul25

18) YinYang

Day 3 started. You have 48 hours to lynch or abstain. Lunches need 50% majority behind them or 7 players minimum. 

Guest Sparkin'

Whatever you think, I was trying to watch you and got blocked.

Haven't seen @Seal talk once in this thread

Edited by Sparkin'

11 minutes ago, Newt said:

first

Guys I roleblocked Venus last night, so he was either doing the mafia killing or he was the target, but I think he is mafia

[Eliminate] Venus

NO SHIT

Vote: Venus

8 minutes ago, Hooligan said:

I'm pretty sure that the Knife Thrower didn't use his night action, because he is inactive. I think the Knife Thrower is Seal.

[Eliminate] Seal

No.

Seal is conftown just by being silenced.

2 minutes ago, Venus said:

...Eh, if you guys won't believe me anyways

[Eliminate] Venus

If you are a watcher

and we are wrong

you should show us by A. giving us your reads and B. Telling us your actions since you already claimed a watch.

Like tell us everything,

On 1/21/2018 at 12:29 PM, Alistair said:

I'm thinking something about Alisae's role. According to Venus, everyone who visited em died. Couldn't it be some sort of 3rd party role that says: "any player visiting you die immediately; win when X players have died that way"? That, or it's a granny-like role, idk. In any case nobody is going to visit em now so we shouldn't count on that power anymore.

Also

this is not helpful discussion

granted wolfs probably know who I am considering 2 of them visited me + mega so I am just going to claim.

Yeah, I am knife thrower,

If you visit me you die.

I got rather salty when both A. Amber told people to look at kill flavor and B. you decided to out me like that.

Mostly because I want more wolfs to visit me