• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Day 1 Lynch

It was sunset at the Circus and the wind whistles between the folds of the various tents, sounding vaguely like laughter from a distance. Crows seemed to be gathering near the big top, apparently sensing looming death. The carnies started to straggle into the big top, ready to be rid of an Ex-Performer. They hadn’t much evidence and some felt strongly that a certain person was an Ex-Performer, whilst others came to his defense and weren’t certain about his apparent guilt. Eventually everyone came in and waited for the ringmaster to arrive.

“The time for action is now! We need all available information we have to fight the filth that has tarnished the good name of the Forin Circus! Now for some bittersweet news. I went to check the application records earlier and it seems that one of the Ex-Performers has shredded them. But, I managed to salvage this application, though I’ll have to piece it together over the night . I don’t actually remember verifying this one, funnily enough.”

“Now, we still have the decision of who we shall exile today. Whoever you all chose, bring him up.”
Nick Crash was being half-dragged half-pushed up to the central podium where the Ringmaster stood. “I never though you would stoop so low, what have I done to deserve such treachery, other then take away your cigars.”

Nick Crash pleaded and begged before his executioner, “Please, no! They made the wrong choice. They are being lied to! I would never have hurt Amine! I’ve supported you since the beginning! Please don’t kill me.” While he was begging, Nick’s hands had moved down to his lighter and torch which he had always carried.

“Even now you try to ruin this Circus?! Look away if you don’t want...” The sentence was cut off by the sound of a gunshot. The Ringmaster held the pistol the shot had come from in his hands and it could be seen shaking. He dropped the pistol before closing the meeting. “I—- I’ll g-go piece this application together!” The Ringmaster hurriedly sped out the tent.

Nick Crash is dead. He was [Firebreather] Town aligned

Day 1 has ended, Night One has begun. You have 48 to send in your Night Actions. The Role PM of Private Investigator will be revealed at the start of Day 2

Circus Register

1) Meteor Admin Divergent

2) LykosHand

3) Amine Chankey- Killed N0[???]

4) Bazaro

5) Hooligan

6) Jace Stormkirk

7) Megagun

8) Nick Crash- Lynched D1[Firebreather, Entertainer]

9) Seel 

10) Corso

11) Castiel

12) Newt

13) Venus

14) Alisae

15) Alistair

16) Sosobean

17) Paul25

18) YinYang

@YinYang9705, @Castiel101, @Paul25. @sosobean, I think you are included as well. Could you please keep up with the 2 post a day requirements? This is a warning. 

Edited by DigitalAmber

Day 2 Start

The Ringmaster sighed and wiped all emotion off his face as he stared at the three corpses laying in the ditch. Megagun was sprawled ungracefully in the dirt, his wrists slashed and a knife stuck in his chest. Bazaro, who was covered in dried blood, had his kneecaps cut, along with his throat. Castiel’s corpse was laid almost on top of Bazaro’s and a knife could be seen in his chest. Two of them were the one’s he was after, but Megagun was always a good friend to everyone and was quite certainly blameless. Was the cost of victory worth it? The Ringmaster left the corpses in the ditch and went to the Big Top to direct the Circus. 

“Two of the Ex-Performers were found dead last night. They were Bazaro and Castiel. Unfortunatly we found Megagun dead as well. Let his death not be in vain! Let us kill these Ex-Performers, even if it kills us!”

”As promised I fixed this document,” The Ringleader held a taped together application before passing it around the crowd, “It is a forged document of one of has infiltrated our unity through lies. They are likely listening right now even, watching us. We know who you are, we will make sure you suffer for this unlawful infiltration and allowing our friend Megagun to die.” The Ringleader jumped off the podium and left the tent, wondering if the blood of friends was worth the cause. 

Megagun is dead. He was [Acrobat] Town aligned

Bazaro is dead, he was [Mime] Ex-performer/Mafia

Castiel is dead, he was [Dollmaker] Ex-Performer

Private Investigator: You Are third party. As a detective, you wish to unmask the foul carnies of the Circus. Being an unbiased person, you can’t tell who is innocent and who isn’t. Every night you may Guess a player and there role. If you are right then that player dies and you are immune to day kills the following day. You win if you are one of the last two alive. 

Circus Register

1) Meteor Admin Divergent

2) LykosHand

3) Amine Chankey- Killed N0[???]

4) Bazaro- Mime[Ex-Performer]

5) Hooligan

6) Jace Stormkirk

7) Megagun- Acrobat[Entertainer]

8) Nick Crash- Lynched D1[Firebreather, Entertainer]

9) Seel 

10) Corso

11) Castiel- You are Dollmaker[Ex-Performer]

12) Newt

13) Venus

14) Alisae

15) Alistair

16) Sosobean

17) Paul25

18) YinYang

Day 2 has started, you have 48 hours to lynch someone or abstain. 

Edited by DigitalAmber

Here is the plan.

We have two things we can do at this point and I am okay with either.

A. Leash Jace and force him to attempt to guess the role of players we find that are scummy and let scum shoot them.

B. Lynch him.

I'm far more a fan of A but if ywall wanna do B thats good too.

@LykosHand You should probably claim.

Yeah I'll probably vote Lykos, I'm kinda salty at Jace right now so he gets a vote, I also want to talk to Lykos.

Honestly a better solution might be to just make Lykos claim his role and have Jace take care of him.

I'm happy to see that two enemies are gone, but someone gave me a vest and someone tried to kill me last night. I survived thanks to one of you.

And now i'm seeing one vote on me, @Hooligan can you please tell me why you voted me?

And no i will not claim, i'm not scum, thanks to what happened yesterday now i know that i was manipulated.

Guest Sparkin'

It's frustrating.

[Eliminate] Jace

We'd be better off killing Coyote since it's the only thing stopping us from claiming.

Also, I +1 to Corso's question. 

Well since i knew that NickCrash visited Amine on N0 and then we found out that he was the Firebreather for real, so i think that i was manipulated. I don't know for sure, it's just my theory. 

I received a vest last night where it was already used since someone tried to kill me. 

Yes i have one result, but is nothing important. I know that you visited no one.

First off apologies to Nick, I was 100% convinced that you were maf and very disappointed by yesterday's result...

Second, yay for 2 deceased scum! That's a surprisingly great outcome for last night.

Third, thanks a lot Jace for outing yourself, that makes things much easier for us.

I like Alisae's idea of using Jace's ability to our benefit. At the same time I'm a bit iffy about letting the "coyote" live, but now that he's been discovered he's relatively harmless compared to the remaining mafs.

Honestly though, I don't see why Jace would have any incentive to "work" for us. Other than not wanting to see the mafia win, perhaps.

Fourth, I kinda want to believe Lykos was manipulated and is innocent in this. But it mostly boils down to a gut feeling.

Just wondering, I'm not even sure if it's there but how did those scum die last night?

If Megagun was the mafia kill, if Lykos is saying he got targetted (I reckon vigilante did), how did those two die?

On Lykos, I'm willing to think that he could have been manipulated though I don't know how he got manipulated mainly because (1) scum wouldn't risk such a move on D1, (2) his tone is genuine, and (3) his statement on me not visiting anyone last night is true (sorry, forgot to do my action due to school x.x).

first off i have to say this

Image result for pokemon sun and moon guzma memes

second of all i think it is funny how i was more town like than anyone except mega who agreed with me and how only one person is willing to own up to the fact that they were wrong. sure imay be 3rd party but listen i have been shooting myself in the foot since i stopped yall from mass claiming day one and making my win very easy. i am not in this to win. i am in this to see how good i am at finding mafia based on what they say and who is town by how they defend themselves. thou i will probably die today i still see this as a win cause i was able to do just that even when i only had one person believe me.