• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Sparkin'

LOL, I like that logic

@Alistair: I find no reason to believe someone who pushed hard on a town last day and is still alive.

Edited by Sparkin'

15 minutes ago, Hooligan said:

I've already roleclaimed. I'm the Strongman. Why can't you believe that I'm a townsided? It will only show that you're mafia and you're suspicious. Let's lynch Newt.

@Alisae @Meteor Admin Divergent @sosobean @Alistair @Paul25

Yo guys let's lynch Newt because he doesn't believe in me

I only have one thing to say

THATS SHIT REASONING

Alright time to make things clear. 

@Hooligan I'm not scum and i'm not a third party. I said that NickCrash visited Amine in N0, then i thought that Nick visited Amine to kill him, but you know it was just a theory and if you will see again all the posts, i hadn't vote Nick, since i wasn't sure that he was scum. Then we found out that he was a town for real, so now i know that i was manipulated, probably. With my ability i only know who visited that person. Now i know that Dive visited no one. But let's talk about your role now. 

The Strongman as far as i saw, it was always a mafia role, so now i really suspect you. I'm sorry but i vote for you now. For me you're scum. I can change my vote btw. 

[Eliminate] Hooligan

I'm not sure why Hooli claimed a role so early when he wasn't even threatened, but it would have been convincing had he not made it so complex. It's suspicious for such a role to be townsided anyhow with the very extensive ability. I think that the surviving one lynch is merely a ploy to not get lynched. Besides, Strongman is very likely to be mafia-sided.

So, I'm going with this for now.

[Vote] Hooligan

If the Vigilante exists, it would be nice if the Vigilante shoots Jace. I'd rather not trust him to help us.

Guest Sparkin'
4 hours ago, Hooligan said:

What the hell? I've already told about the Knife Thrower that is mafia's attacking role. Why would you tell that Strongman is the mafia sided role if there is already a Knife Thrower?

Obviously, Venus and Newt are mafia, according to the last two conclusions.

lmao, that slip

Yeah Hooli, two of their scum buddies visited their own scumbuddy that would kill them.

What Amber was trying to get at btw was that the all 3 people who died had knifes in them.

Hooli what you're basicly saying is the Knife Thrower told two of their scumbuddies to visit them for ~reasons~

It is very likely that Lykos was targetted with the factional kill considering this.

Guest Sparkin'

Ugh, so annoying yet interesting set of people on a wagon, the same set that led on a inno d1

Such psyche, euphoria!

Still, @LykosHand sorry for the ping but I can't remember seeing you post last night's results

Glory! Hooli is going to get lynched for a simple statement and RC. Btw, woudn't it be a too risky work for a maf to rc publicly and consequently fall at the hands of death? Therefore, It's my belief that that role is purely a town based role howsoever it had always appeared to be a scum role. Believe it or not, but IMO If we lynch Hooli there's a 90% chance of appearing him as a town.

Well,

I see, no sooner did he disclosed his principle behind lynching Lykos, than the players started to cast their vote. It's weird to see that no one is allowed to speak their minds against other and If one dares to speak something unusual, He/she will be read as a potential Mafia. In fact, I presume like that as well so everyone does but I won't rely on this from now on.

Flashbacks of great war at Italy where he met with the same fate and Unfortunately, none of us could save him

Now, I shall be viewed as a scum in the minds of many people who is trying to defend another scum. Anyway, feel free to think like that and idc about that as long as I'm alive.

I'll support Hooli for now, and lynch Venus:

[Lynch] Venus