• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@Alistair actually, it's because I believe the last mafia is one of these 3: Paul, YinYang, sosobean.

I was going to vote for Yin because he was the most suspicious for me, but sosobean blindly following my vote is too suspicious.

[Unvote] YinYang

[Eliminate] sosobean

Promised you my reads on the remaining players, so here they are:

1) Meteor Admin Divergent: Generally good contributions but that's pretty much always the case with him. Brings up good points, makes sense. Plus I think one or several other players were vouching for him earlier but I don't remember who. Probably town.

2) LykosHand: I strongly believe he's a townie who's been mislead into accusing another townie. Since then he's sounded rather genuine. I don't have anything else to support his innocence but I don't read him as scum this time.

5) Hooligan: Iffy case. Doesn't sound really scummy, but overall odd-ish behavior throughout the game. Could either be town, or slightly confused third party, or mafia following his allies' advices. Roleclaimed Strongman without being countered but that doesn't really prove his innocence in itself. Maybe clean, but I'd keep him on watch.

9) Seel: I... don't remember much from them. Have they roleclaimed? If yes which role? Any notable contribution? If a kind soul with a better memory (or not too lazy to scroll through previous convos) could give their input, I'd appreciate it. Neutral read atm, for lack of a more solid opinion.

10) Corso: Been unusually quiet. Could be attributed to a wide array of factors such as confusion, being busy irl, or trying to blend in. Not an emergency imo, but let's keep an eye on him.

12) Newt: Solid contribution and logical reads so far. Very charismatic and vocal about his opinions, so he automatically has a lot of weight in the debates, for better or worse. Townreading him.

16) Sosobean: Always erratic and always difficult to read as a result. Not a whole lot of good and genuine contributions as far as I can tell. Possibly suspicious.

17) Paul25: Hasn't left a super strong impression on me, but he doesn't give off scummy vibes imo. Wouldn't make him a priority suspect. Let's keep an eye on him though.

18) YinYang: Been quite good at blending in from the start, can't remember them taking strong initiatives. Generally laid back and somewhat sarcastic behavior, commenting sparsely on the situation without helping a lot. I don't have solid evidence against them but I'm inclined to scumread.

tl;dr I think Dive, Lykos, Newt and I are town. Hooli, Seel, Corso and Paul are uncertain cases that we should keep an eye on. Soso and Yin have good chances of being mafia or TP.

Will take slightly more time to think and vote in a bit.

Too long, I'll read it later.

Just merely went through everything and feels bad to see the dead of a fellow town X.X
I'll shortly check my discord for more information though and may let you all know considering it's a useful information

Mwahaha, Now It's my time to put that gun into effect and as My NA was pretty worthless, so I won't let you all know about that nvm though.

Fellows, Thoughts about this pistol?

And If anyone of want, You may let me know whether I should use this gun or not. ;) 

Also, feel free to state that who If so.

Sorry if I didn't contribute much this game, but I have no way to receive info and I can only help you with my (mediocre) theories.

Here's something: Seal didn't post once on D1 but Amber never mentioned it. The only reason could be that Seal was silenced on D1, as he claimed on D2. This should be enough to prove his innocence, right?

Just like yesterday, I'm waiting to read YinYang's first meaningful post

I just received a gun from someone around here and I don't think tbh that it's a fake one. I am ready to take the risk, therefore I will target YinYang or Soso with that gun. Since I can't choose, I'll just randomize the target between those two.

Nvm for the delay though

A shadowed figure waited in the shadows of the big top. The sunlight glinted off the just visible form of a pistol. His target cycled by and Paul waited for a moment to time the shot. YinYang was a clown through and through, no one else would have the talent to ride a unicycle as expertly as he did. The pistol shot and hit YinYang dead in the chest. He died on contact with the ground. A cloud moved away from the sun and Paul25 could be seen in the shadows, moving away from the corpse. 

YinYang is dead, he was Entertainer[Unicycle Clown]