I do see one flaw in Nick's ability. Unless I am mistaken, it appeared to me when you told us what it did, that it stops all Night Actions. So, if that were the case, that could easily prove the ability that is counterproductive to the goal of Mafia is as it's stated to be, obviously town.

And yeah, votes still sit at 8 or 9 so yeah, your extreme lynch calling is rather moot.

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks like I finally have an hour to spend here.

So from what I can tell, there's a good possibility Nick is Mafia, Ali Ali and Newt are pressing it hard, theories upon theories, Mega and Jace acting kinda scummy. Did I miss anything?

I'm not scummy! ::Stomps ground!:: Lol

Anyways, jokes aside, I have an inquiry.

Let us say for one moment, you were innocent, but was called out as visiting the nights victim. 1, you explain the visit it away. 2, you explain how you couldn't do it.

Now let's say your guilty and get caught visiting the victim. 

1, you own the visit but try to explain it away somehow. 2, you just own the whole thing and already had a plan in place for just such an event. 

Fact is, I believe that there is an information manipulation going on. I don't think he did it, I don't think Lykos is lieing. I do think that atleast one of these lynch masters is actually a mafia.

you know what i have had enough of this squabble. i shall let you in on something. i am the P.I. but i DO NOT INVESTIGATE PEOPLE! 

what i do is i get to learn the truth about something 3 times (digital must approve of the question or i learn nothing) what i learned is that there is indeed a 3RD PARTY ROLE! what is is i do not know thus i fear all of them (coyote , cult, Jester ect) what i think has happened is one of 2 things 

1 lykos is jester and when nick gets lynched and is town we of course like sheeple would lynch him and he wins

2. lykos target was swapped and nick i still innocent and like sheeple we kill another town peron

@Alistair

... Didn't we already know there were third parties? The OP says 6 roles are not Town. 4-ish mafia and 2 Neutral makes sense given our number. If that is your real power, it was kind of a waste given how strong that ability sounds

Oh, additional information! Nice~

Thanks for sharing @Jace Stormkirk. Ofc, much like in Nick's case we can't know whether you're telling us everything about your role and ability, but since you spontaneously opened up about it, I'm willing to give you credit and work under the assumption you're being truthful.

Your theory of Lykos being Jester is interesting. Idk how well that would actually work, because the way I see it Lykos is a misinformed townie at worst, not scum, therefore I wouldn't vote for him. But still, that's just my feeling about him and therefore your theory is totally worth considering.

There is but one thing that bothers me. If, like you say, you're afraid of 3rd party roles including a potential Coyote, why would you roleclaim so openly?

Bazaro also raises a valid point.