Mega that's a shitty lie if Lykos is lieing for reasons I don't feel like getting into atm.

Like they have to be pretty ballsy to claim a N0 guilty like that.

Nick isn't reacting like that was what happened, I think its a lot more simpler to assume that Nick is a wolf and Lykos is town.

Also if Lykos adds like 5 billion things to his claim lynch him lol.
Doubt he will cause he's town so...

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Occam's razor; among competing hypotheses, the one with the fewest assumptions should be selected by default.

While there are other possibilites, it's much simpler and more believable to assume that Nick is scum and Lykos a lucky townie.

I'm not lying at all. I only know that NickCrash visited Amine last night. Since Amine is dead, i really suspect that he is scum, i'm only asking to him what he did to Amine. I don't think that he was manipulated atm.

Edited by LykosHand
grammatical errors

1 minute ago, Hooligan said:

I have read a bit about the roles of the Circus Mafia and I found that Knife Thrower is a mafia role. Trust me, I know what I'm talking about.

What did you read?

Yo, NickCrash, I hope this doesn't scare you away and please, keep playing games with us, sowwy :T

[Unvote] Hooligan

[Eliminate] NickCrash

Btw if we already know Knife Thrower is mafia why vote for it?

Guest Sparkin'

Heh. Heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh...heh...

I might have a big hint. If there's a coyote, I know who is the coyote.

3 minutes ago, Venus said:

I might have a big hint. If there's a coyote, I know who is the coyote.

Who?

Yeah, I would rather you don’t use that sheet. Though congrats on the discord search

also, considering Alisae mentioned neutral roles. 6 players are not in town. This was mentioned in the sign in. 

Edited by DigitalAmber

Guest Sparkin'

Nn22t7X.png

"Here's everything that happened in this day"

Let's first understand of how the Coyote role works first.

Dive's game explains that it's a third party role that only wins by itself. They have the ability to kill a player at night, if they guess their role right. They also gain immunity to lynches and gunshots if they succeeed with that action.

However, in said game, roleclaiming would mean dying, which is why everyone was against roleclaiming, but when they overlooked the rule, it was what made the Coyote win.

Now that we've finished making that clear, let's talk about this game.

To get an easy game, the Coyote would have had to get every single player to roleclaim. If they could do that, they'd be immortal for the rest of the game, unless they were roleblocked once. And the game even hides the existence of a Coyote around, making it easier for them. There's only one way they could do that, without getting suspected by everyone.

2 hours ago, Alisae said:

zzz

ok here is how we are doing this

We're all massclaiming our roles
So unless I get told that claiming isn't allowed, this will be the most organized way to make us of the mechanic.

This was all the Coyote's plan to get immortality.

latest?cb=201711231206161470041606014.png

Isn't that right, @Alisae?

And that's it. I'll change my vote to [Eliminate] Alisae.

We're not even sure that role exists. So you're basically suggesting to lynch Alisae over the possibility that e could have a role that may not even exist in this set up. Not to mention e didn't even seem to know what the coyote was earlier. E could have feigned ignorance, but that's a bit farfetched. You're theory isn't dumb but it relies on a very high number of assumptions. Again, Occam's razor applies.

We can deal with Alisae's case later, but for now it seems much more important to get rid of a probable maf, aka NickCrash. What you're doing, my dear Venus, almost looks like an attempt at derailing us from lynching him.

And now let me explain the things that you are doing wrong

1. You are derailing a lynch on scum.

2. if you think I'm a third party, you should honestly try to buddy me in the event I shoot scum.

3. I feel like there's a lot you aren't taking into consideration but shrug.

4. And probably the 2nd most important thing here, we have no idea if there is a cyote or not, and the fact that one existed could have easily been suggested by scum!Jace to basicly shut down a massclaim since some contents for roles are alignment indicative.

Well, if Nick ends up being town, then me and Alistair will be the most suspicious persons for not wanting to change the vote. 

But I really think that the coyote isn't a threat right now, that is, if this role exists. So as I said, I think we should vote for the mafia first