• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol yinyang was about to ping you as i saw you gettting rekt by acera

EDit : while you're at it digital, Greninja, huend, anti, alphagar,

Edit 2 : you know what i'll do it myself. Hi I'm bean and i like to ping people @Greninja @HUEnd @Anti_Hero @Alphagar. Are you interested in this? 

Edited by sosobean

Did you hear? The Circus is in town. 

The fog settled over the fairgrounds and a faint smell of Cotten candy could be smelled in the background. The last ghostly notes of a dying calliope could be heard. The Performers were staying cautious throughout the night; the recent disappearance of a few lesser clowns had everyone on edge. A few Performers banded together for safety in numbers, while others locked themselves in for the night. A few others even took an active approach and kept a vigil throughout the night. All of them could sense that something wicked this way comes.

Night Zero has started, Send me your Night Actions in 24 hours

Circus Register

1) Meteor Admin Divergent

2) LykosHand

3) Amine Chankey

4) Bazaro

5) Hooligan

6) Jace Stormkirk

7) Megagun

8) Nick Crash

9) Seel 

10) Corso

11) Castiel

12) Newt

13) Venus

14) Alisae

15) Alistair

16) Sosobean

17) Paul25

18) YinYang

Night Zero Results

The morning sun rose and cleared away the cold night fog, leaving everything damp with dew. All of the Circus cautiously rose and sighed in relief when they found no harm was done to them at night. Suddenly the PA system scattered throughout the Circus came to life. Crackly static could be heard behind the Ringleader’s voice. “Gooooood morning everyone! I hope everyone stayed safe and we don’t have to... hide another one of our friends corpses. I have come to a decision on how to deal with these Ex-Performers, so please arrive in the big top right away. 

The carnies ambled there way into the big top, where the ringmaster stood on his platform wearing a fancy mask. He did a brief headcount and saw that everyone except one carnie was in the tent.

“Now, I know everyone is anxious to hear my idea. These Ex-Performers are a terrible type of scum, who strike out at us due to spite of now being jobless. They claim they were unjustly fired, but this is a mere lie. I propose that we eliminate one of our fellow comrades, these scum could be hiding in our midst. Please tell me who we wish to... get rid of by the end of the day. Now, onto more light hearted matters. I seem to have found some of our application files. They are in terrible condition but I might be able to salvage the one you all think we will need. Lastly, we seem to be missing Amine, has anyone seen him?”

The crowd murmurred about by no one answered the question. The ringmaster suddenly felt a sticky drop of liquid land on his hand. He glanced upwards in search of the source and found a ghastly sight. Almost completely hidden by the light arrangement was Mc Kapper’s strung up body.

Amine Chankey is dead they were ???

Day phase has begun, you have 48 hours to settle on a no lynch or lynch someone. Also, please vote for a role using the format [Reveal] Role. That roles abillities will be revealed on Day Two. 

Edited by DigitalAmber

Alright guys i have a great information for you all. NickCrash visited Amine last night. So i really suspect that he is one of our enemies.

I don't care if i will be dead after this day phase, but i want to take one out with me.

Just now, LykosHand said:

Alright guys i have a great information for you all. NickCrash visited Amine last night. So i really suspect that he is one of our enemies.

I don't care if i will be dead after this day phase, but i want to take one out with me.

Wooo! Good Job Lykos-chan!

@NickCrash what did you do with Amine?!

1 minute ago, LykosHand said:

FYI for future reference, its better to attempt to lay a bunch of pressure on them before outing a guilty this early so you can get more information, but I mean hey whatever.

NickCrash

Hiyo everyone!

[Eliminate] Ne... nah let's put the meme to rest

I don't have any information to share yet, however Lykos' is very interesting. NickCrash could have visited Amine for any number of reasons besides killing him, but the coincidence is disturbing indeed.

@NickCrash tell us comrade, what have you been up to last night?

Oh btw I'm interested in learning what the Dollmaker does. Other than, y'know. Making dolls.

Just now, Alisae said:

FYI only claim your role name.

That way if we suspect someone, we can always just vote for that role and basicly have a public rolecop.

I agree we could do that, but it would make the game a bit boring right? Oh what I'm saying I want to win.

If at least 3 more people agree with the mechanic I'll tell you guys what is my role