Guest Sparkin'

Newt's start is...weird. I mean, jumping on votes?

@LykosHand: Just so I'm not thinking wrong, does your ability say who visited Amine or who Nick Crash visited?

Also [Reveal] Ventriloquist since this is an evil role in epicmafia.

Also, nope because there can be werewolves here. ninja'd

Edited by Sparkin'

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Venus said:

Also [Reveal] Ventriloquist since this is an evil role in epicmafia.

I feel like this implies that some of the other roles were designed from em's roles and would like to know what you are basing this assumption off of?

1 minute ago, Alisae said:

a what now?

In Wild West Mafia (one of our past games) there was a Coyote that did more or less that: at night, guesses someone's role. If they guess right, they kill the person and gain invulnerability on the following day. Wins if the last one standing. ECT had this role, and won.

Are there Neutral roles? You know, with their own conditions of winning, despite what the circus fellas and circus ex's are doing? 

I'll wait till tomorrow to vote someone, since I'll be absent for the next 15h (at least) due to work. 

My role couldn't really do anything during N-zero, so basically I am calling BS on that claim.

I'm okay with narrowing it down from a global massclaim to just the scummy players.

That way people who are actually town don't have to out to risk that.

I really don't feel like outguessing amber to figure out if that would be a thing in the game or not.

1 minute ago, NickCrash said:

Are there Neutral roles? You know, with their own conditions of winning, despite what the circus fellas and circus ex's are doing? 

I'll wait till tomorrow to vote someone, since I'll be absent for the next 15h (at least) due to work. 

My role couldn't really do anything during N-zero, so basically I am calling BS on that claim.

ok then claim your role and prove it :)

Guest Sparkin'

My role is exactly the same as the one that appears on epicmafia. Can't give anything other than that.

Edited by Sparkin'

I believe you saw the comments about Coyote above yours. There is time for that. 

9 minutes ago, Venus said:

[Reveal] Ventriloquist since this is an evil role in epicmafia.

I'll second that. 

[Reveal] Ventriloquist

Just now, Alistair said:

@Jace Stormkirk I mean, if Nick claimed his role we could vote for it to have its data revealed, and that way we would know for sure if he's scummy (which he seems to be in the current state of things).

Ooh I really liked your idea! @NickCrash why don't you tell us your role? That is, if you don't want to get lynched today

Guest Sparkin'

Also, do we even get role information when we lynch a player?

When Amine got killed they didn't reveal anything other than alignment...

Edited by Sparkin'