Rejuvenation | Dev Blog [Status Thread]

Jan

21 minutes ago, Prowlcorp said:

The ??? likely won't stop v10 from coming out. She could just not have it at 100% until deemed ready to roll out

I believe that the ??? thing is in V10 so "Patience is rewarding" for all of us, I guess. This time is a play one get one free offer  #desolation

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, Prowlcorp said:

The ??? likely won't stop v10 from coming out.

I don't think Jan would have added a status bar for it if he didn't intend to implement it this version.

24 minutes ago, Prowlcorp said:

She could just not have it at 100% until deemed ready to roll out

As I said, a new bar is added once the testing starts so people like you stop complaining and asking when will the next version come out, so please, stop being so demanding and think a little about the people working so you can play a wonderful game like Rejuvenation is without asking you to pay a cent. Be thankful.

I can feel the hype- soooo close, 99%, I'm so happyyyyy

Good luck, take care of yourself, remember to stay hydrated, sleep well, don't skip any meals, and take breaks too- and dhslfjgdssgfhf aaaaa <3

I'm quite new to the community but I in the status thread for V9 I saw that one could apply for beta testing when the status was at 98%. I know that "numbers are an estimate" but I wondered if we could again apply for beta testing V10.

Does anyone know how beta testing works? (meaning: How do I give feedback on bugs and the likes? Am I somehow required to give frequent feedback? When is it likely to start? ...)

4 hours ago, ridiculus said:

Does anyone know how beta testing works? (meaning: How do I give feedback on bugs and the likes? Am I somehow required to give frequent feedback? When is it likely to start? ...)

Beta Testers are those chosen by Jan who play through the release before it is publicly available as a way to find and fix bugs. People like you and me don't have to do anything besides wait patiently for that to finish before getting the chance to play. It usually takes a few weeks once the status bar hits 100%

• Developers

Beta Applications are up! Will probably let them run until this Thursday. Then we'll actually begin the testing on Friday!

Like last time, the beta testing requires Discord. It's the easiest way for me to manage things. (Easiest way for some of my team too!)

Beta Testing:

🎊🎊🎊🎊APPLICATIONS ARE HERE 🎊🎊🎊🎊

3 hours ago, Jan said:

Beta Applications are up! Will probably let them run until this Thursday. Then we'll actually begin the testing on Friday!

Like last time, the beta testing requires Discord. It's the easiest way for me to manage things. (Easiest way for some of my team too!)

Beta Testing:

🎊🎊🎊🎊APPLICATIONS ARE HERE 🎊🎊🎊🎊

I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!! HYPOMETER'S INCREASING AS WE SPEAK!!!!!!! Btw Friday's the perfect day to test V.10

to be fair as much as i want this game to be out asap, i don't think we see it till probably mid march, the new levelling system and the "???" section may give jan and co the same kinds of issues that ame and co had with reborn 17's AI updates 

1 hour ago, sandy said:

to be fair as much as i want this game to be out asap, i don't think we see it till probably mid march, the new levelling system and the "???" section may give jan and co the same kinds of issues that ame and co had with reborn 17's AI updates 

I really hope that isn't the case, I'm really looking forward to testing this Friday