Pets: Dog/Cat
Relationship status: Single
Favourite Food: Most Known Hot Foods/Sandwiches
Favourite Drink: Coffee
Favourite Color: Purple
Favourite kind of Music: Metal/EDM
Favourite Band: Motionless In White
Favourite Album: Reincarnate
Favourite Song: Puppets III (The Grand Finale)
Favourite Game: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate/Terraria
Favourite Genre of Game: RPG
Favourite Hobbies: Gaming/Streaming
Favourite Movies: Harry Potter/Star Wars
Favourite Shows: Burn Notice/Dexter/The Walking Dead/Archer

Community questions:

So, who are you?: I'm more of the laid back type, as well as the thinking type. I spend a lot of time in my head with things and am less likely to act on them, but I'm a guy who, if you get to know me, a good friend to have. The one quality I dislike about myself is that I am stubborn in changing my ways or opinions on things I believe are detrimental or even beneficial to me.

If you had to choose one of your posts as your way to introduce yourself, which would it be?: Honestly either this post or my initial introductory post.

What can I talk to you about?: I can talk about just about anything that I have any knowledge about, mostly video games, few worldly issues, personal issues, philosophy, stuff like that.

Huh.  I'm a Veteran.  May as well reintroduce myself since I'm gonna try and lurk around the forums more.  So, here goes I suppose.  Also apologies to Kuro, I'm jacking your format.  It's useful!!

Known as:  Hymdall, though on other places I'm That One Guy(Ben), like Discord or what have you.      
Birthday:  December 19th, 1994
Height:   5'11
Hair Color:   Dirty Blonde
Eye Color:  Hazel
Lives with:  My Father and Step-mother
Pets:  One cat named Butzie          
Relationship status:  Currently taken and long distance, going on two years in April~
Favourite Food:  Mac and Cheese
Favourite Drink: Cherry Sprite
Favourite Color:  Green
Favourite kind of Music: Uhhhhh video game music, I guess?
Favourite Band:  If I had to pick....and I'm gonna sound like the 23 year old I am for this, Linkin Park
Favourite Album:  beats me, I ain't a music guy.
Favourite Song:   Changes regularly, tbh, but as of right now it's Silver Will from the Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky OST
Favourite Game:   Pokemon wise, it's Platinum.  Otherwise, Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King on the PS2.  Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones is the other part of this trifecta, however.
Favourite Genre of Game:  JRPG
Favourite Hobbies:  Playing Magic: The Gathering, playing games(well duh), streaming occasionally.
Favourite Movies:   Treasure Planet
Favourite Shows:  uhhhhh probably an anime of some sort can't really pick right now.

Who am I?
Call me Ben.  I'm a relatively friendly guy who probably butts into the Team Showcase part of the forum too much for his own good.  I tend to be an advocate for lesser used Pokemon in playthroughs of Reborn and Rejuvenation, particularly early game Poison types like Garbodor and Swalot.  If any of you follow Kaioken0591 on youtube, I'm the Ben that shows up in his Free For Alls occasionally, and I've also shown up in DuncanKneeDeep's as well~  Speaking of Youtube, during the second season of the MBL(a multi battle league), I came in early on as a backup analyst to help the team out, and ended up appearing in a decent number of videos, as well as interviewing the team of DuncanKneeDeep and Shofu for a video!  That was a lot of fun.  I also stream very rarely, still working out the kinks on that.  OBS hates me I swear.

Anything you're repsonsible for?
Aside from the aforementioned MBL things on Youtube, I don't have much to my name.  I don't think I've done much here, though if I've gotten more people to use Garbodor and Swalot, that's always a plus.

If you had to pick a post to introduce yourself

Oof, this is gonna go way way back to when I first started showing up here but it was a thread I started regarding well...Garbodor, and how it, and other Pokemon that people don't use often, can be suprisingly useful, and was a thread people could post in to talk about that kind of thing.  Here is the thread if you want to take a look.  This is from over 3 years ago now...holy crap.

What can I talk to you about?

Anything, really!  I'm pretty friendly, if snarky and kind of distant sometimes.  I tend to ramble on more than is good for me, however.  With that said, if you need someone to talk MTG or Fire Emblem with(though I'm sure the latter is less of an issue than it used to be, especially these days!), I'm more than willing to chat.

Closing Remarks

Reborn has been a lot of fun to play through the years.  I started in E14, and Pre 14.6 too, and it's been an absolute joyride to see all the changes and improvements Reborn has gone through.  We're nearing the home stretch of episodes, though I'm not quite sure how long it'll be before we see the finale....hopefully before I hit 30.  I kid, I kid!

• 1 month later...

Name/Known as: Luca, the-aonuma-luca (Tumblr) or ShaylaShay (old username here)
Pronouns: they/them

Birthday: 25th September 1997
Height: 173 cm
Hair Color: dark brown (natural), dyed either to black, red or purple
Eye Color: my eyes are mix of all possible eye colors (mostly greyish-green with brown centers)

Personality: shy, awkward, sometimes funny, creative, cares more for others than for themself, you need to text them first in order to get to know them, once comfortable around you and they will never shut up
Lives with: my anxiety and depression lol
Pets: rip
Relationship status: who cares

Dream job: uhhh... propably Buzzfeed, but idk really

Currently playing: dog mono run in pkmn reborn, planning to start UltraMoon

Favourite Food: pizza, sushi
Favourite Drink: uhhh... tea? (herbal, i cant stand fruit teas, mainly that red colored ones, but I like citrus or apple tea)
Favourite Color: black, purple... i started to like red too (but not red tea)
Favourite kind of Music: my music taste vary from heavy metal to disney soundtrack, so...
Favourite Band: uh
Favourite Album: uuh
Favourite Song: uuuh.... so many songs, I tend to have different taste like every two months
Favourite Game: Life is Strange, Undertale
Favourite Genre of Game: rpg
Favourite Hobbies: art, cosplay, photographing, snorkeling
Favourite Movies: Guardians of the Galaxy, Star Wars, Guardians of Ga'Hoole, LILO & STITCH
Favourite Shows: Red Dwarf, Doctor Who, Sherlock, Merlin, Stargate

Favourite Anime: DIGIMON, Pokémon, Noragami, Shingeki no Kyojin, Mekakucity Actors, No.6, OBAN: Star Racers

COMMUNITY QUESTIONS

So, who are you?

Hi there! I'm Luca and it is gonna be three years since I'm on this hellsite. I'm 20 years old proud slavic living in Czech republic, in the heart of Europe. Currently I'm somewhat trans in the closet (and it seems I'm gonna be for the rest of my life hahahahah) and my pronouns are they/them.  I graduated from art school and currently I study journalism in first year of college. My hobbies are drawing, photographing, snorkeling, listening to music 24/7, procrastinating and cosplay. Cosplay? Yes, I'm self learning begginer cosplayer who started in summer 2016 and I'm trying to get better with every cosplay I made! I am animal lover™ and my most favorite animals are owls, foxes, red pandas, geckos and seals but every animal is cute! One of my dreams is to visit Odaiba, part of Tokyo city, and spend atleast month minimal here. Why? Because Odaiba is beautiful and also because Digimon, huge part and big role of my childhood.

Anything you're responsible for?

Currently I'm helping Zumi with Pokémon Xenogene! I'm also responsible for cancelling reborn two times and making everyone from Pokémon Reborn cast Ditto!

Don't be affraid to text me! I seem to be a little distant but in reality, I'm just shy! I'm open for talk and always slut for deep conversation *wink wink* Also if you like Digimon and willing to talk about them deeper than usual, you are automaticaly my friend~

Why is your text rainbow?

Why not?

Who are you planning to cosplay in near future?

Star-Lord from Guardians of the Galaxy vol. 2 and Mettaton EX and Asriel Dreemurr Absolute God of Hyperdeath from Undertale are my main cosplay plans for rest of 2018 and spring 2019!

Are you sharing your cosplay somewhere?

Yes! Search for @ troll.cosplaycz on Instagram!

Are you making extra questions just to complete the rainbow?

Maybe.

Closing statements?

I completed the rainbow!

• 2 weeks later...
On 09/03/2018 at 9:07 AM, Mr. Finn said:

Is it too early to introduce myself as a veteran? Because I'm a veteran after coming to Reborn 5 months ago.

Well I'm glad to see this post still gets some modicum of activity, but it's purpose was more or less an attempt to bridge the gap between the new users and then-veterans at the start of 2017.

Most of the people described in the first few pages of this thread aren't really active anymore, so maybe it'd be smarter to just make a new one or abandon the idea altogether.

Or maybe just keep it here for people to introduce themselves whenever the old-new member thing happens

I don't know i'm not the boss of you start looking at me like that

It's time you started making your own decisions

I can't take care of you forever

Why do you still pee on your bed you're 35 jesus christ

Apparently I count as a veteran even though I do nothing but lurk most of the time.

General Info:
Known as:                 LW-Jordan/Jordan
Birthday:                  Feb 1st, 1994
Height:                     5 ft 11
Hair Color:                Brown
Eye Color:                 Blue
Lives with:                Anxiety and regret and lots of alcohol.
Pets:                         A Staffordshire Bull Terrier called Jazz
Relationship status:   Forever alone.
Favourite Food:          Pizza. Always pizza.
Favourite Drink:         Captain Morgan's Dark and Diet Coke
Favourite Color:         Blue.
Favourite kind of Music:  Pop Punk
Favourite Band:           I have no favourite.
Favourite Album:         Please see above.
Favourite Song:           Please see above.
Favourite Game:          Pokemon Games.
Favourite Genre of Game:  JRPG's
Favourite Hobbies:       Eating, Sleeping, Repeating.
Favourite Movies:         I have no favourite.
Favourite Shows:          I have no favourite.

Community questions:
So, who are you?:  So I'm a simple brit who plays games and watches a lot of anime in his spare time as he struggles with friendships and isn't attractive enough to garner a relationship with any females. Pokemon was always a big help of mine as a kid and helped me deal with a lot of BS that happened, as it gave me a place to escape to and be a "hero"; someone needed and wanted in the world. 

As I've grown older, I've turned cynical and into a bit of an asshole but I'm generally friendly to anyway I want to be friendly to. I tend to hang out with the "cool kids" of Discord (looking at you Loki and Zahk). I can have a bit of a sharp tongue though if you annoy me.

Anything you're responsible for? Currently working on an Alternate Shiny Project with Loki and Feskik to replace some of the overly pastel shinies that have emerged. It's a WIP.

What can I talk to you about? Generally anything. Whilst I may be brutally honest with some aspects of my response, I am quite a good listener and will always try to help you in anyway I can, even if I don't like or want to at the time. It's strange but even in this cruel world which has slowly drained me of most of my willpower, deep down there is still a kind heart that just wants to help.

Closing statements? Ice types are bad. Steel types are best. That is all.

• 2 weeks later...

So tell me how I didn't find about this till today wtf.

General Info:
Known as:                 Sinikuro/ !Sin!
Birthday:                  March 20th
Height:                     5ft 7
Lives with:      Parents          
Pets:           none     
Relationship status:   single
Favourite Food:           Ramen
Favourite Drink:      Cookies and Creme milkshake from this one place at my local mall, and its literally the best thing ever   
Favourite Color:     Greyscale    
Favourite kind of Music:  no favorites, but I do favor Contemporary Jazz, Contemporary era musical works, rap that has actual meaning and rhythm, and modern pieces that push the musical world to new levels with innovation and creativity.
Favourite Band:     The Cadets  ;D
Favourite Game:         playing myself
Favourite Genre of Game:  strategy/ rhythm 
Favourite Hobbies:        sleep

Community questions:
So, who are you?: Im Sini, I first came here around March of 2015 following the Shofu craze that swept this community, and for better or worse I stayed. I wish I could say that I had a positive influence on this community, or that I was a mod or a dev at some point who did something but no, I was never that person with extraordinary leadership or talent. Maybe its just destined for me to be... me, idk maybe I push too hard, maybe im not the talent I claim to be but anyways. Im here, and I do stuff I guess.

Anything you're responsible for? That one time I was the mod of the Reborn Minecraft server, THAT I WANT TO REVIVE, BUT NO ONE PLAYS ANYMORE :CCCCC

If you had to choose one of your posts as your way to introduce yourself, which would it be? None, I'd like to believe that me from 2015 is completely different than the me from... now. Im a different person, and my old posts reflect a side of me that is alien to who I am now.

What can I talk to you about? Technology, Videogames, Pokemon, Music.

Closing statements? Hi.

"Don't trust anything a random stranger says online. Hell, they could secretly be a 46 y/o man in detroit."

-Artemis, Ready Player One

• 1 month later...

Ok, I'll give this a go!

General Info:
Known as:                Cody
Birthday:                  January, 1989
Height:                     5' 8"
Eye Color:                 Hazel
Lives with:                My Wife
Pets:                         One spoiled cat 
Relationship status:  Married
Favourite Food:          Broccoli and Cheese Casserole
Favourite Drink:         Diet Green Tea / Tom Collins
Favourite Color:         Green
Favourite kind of Music:  Heavily depends on my current mood! 
Favourite Band:           No favorite in particular. Depends on the day!
Favourite Album:        n/a
Favourite Song:           "Africa" by Toto....before it was a meme....
Favourite Game:          it'll be forever and always Final Fantasy X
Favourite Genre of Game:  JRPG's
Favourite Hobbies:       Tabletop RPGs, Monster Taming, Gaming, Fishing, Baseball, Hiking
Favourite Movies:         Kill Bill 1 & 2, Final Fantasy Advent Children, Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind, Scott Pilgrim vs the World, Casablanca.
Favourite Shows:          The Office, FLCL, DBZ/S, Many more anime titles, Parks and Rec, Wilfred. 

Community questions:
So, who are you?:  Just a fellow Pokémon fan. Started playing the games when I was 10 and have enjoyed it ever since. I live in a rural area and enjoy nature. I work at an ice cream factory and have been married since 2013 to the woman of my dreams. I'm really just a very simple guy who digs games of all kinds, movies, anime, and doing anything fun. I'm just as happy playing or watching baseball, golf, or fishing as I am with a controller in my hands! 

Anything you're responsible for? Not really. I used to do some streaming and some Youtubing, and I'd like to again some day. I guess you can say I'm responsible for my channels. Otherwise, really nothing yet. 

What can I talk to you about? Any and everything. I'm a fairly open book and am a good listener. Always willing to learn and to make new friends! I'm not the best at dealing with issues myself, but hey, if I can help I'll give it a shot!

Closing statements? Just that I'm glad to be back on the Reborn forums and to be able to chat with all you kind folks! 

Capture.JPG

• 4 weeks later...

General Info:
Known as:                 Zarc , Zarcy , lieutenant Columbo
Birthday:                  June 5th 1993
Height:                     1m78
Eye Color:                 Green
Lives with:                Alone now.
Pets:                          One cat
Relationship status:   In a complicated relationship with my cat. And more seriously : single.
Favourite Food:           Barbecue meat with fries , pizzas.
Favourite Drink:         Ice Tea/Coca Cola/Beers/Red wine
Favourite Color:         Red
Favourite kind of Music:  Techno , rock , nightcore
Favourite Band:        Exile Tribes/ J Soul Brothers
Favourite Album:         /
Favourite Song:          Fairytales , from Alexander Rybak
Favourite Game:          League of Legends / Pokemons fangames.
Favourite Genre of Game:  Strategy 
Favourite Hobbies:        Playing , Walking , See friends , Watching movies/series/animes
Favourite Movies:         All Stars Wars movies except disney ones ( exit Rogue One ofc ) , all LOTR movies 
Favourite Shows:          Series : GoT , Gotham , Vikings , The Clone Wars 

Animes : Code Geass , Akame Ga Kill , Seraph of the End , Yu Gi Oh. 

Community questions

So who are you ?       I'm Zarc , i joined reborn a bit more than one year. I'm passionate by pokemon universe since child , i started with pokemon blue. Pokemon reborn was my first pokemon fan game and i immediately enjoyed it , so i wanted to discover others fangames and join this community in the same way , thing i don't regret at all cause it allowed me to meet awesomes people except @LykosHand ( love you too ).

For more informations , you can always check my profil or my presentation link :

http://www.rebornevo.com/forum/index.php?/topic/26181-just-another-annoying-guy/

Anything you're responsible for ?        I used to be known as an active trader for reborn game , not anymore. I have currently no responsability , i wish i could have one tho. I'm always willing to help. 

What can i talk to you about ?        Anything. I'm a very social person , so if you want to talk with me , feel free to do it ! 

Closing statements ?        Meet me on the battlefield ❤️ 

Screenshot_1.png.171c55b7ea92ab2794e9b8dfd25317ac.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

General Info:

Known as: Sayia.
Birthday: 20.12.1991.              
Height: 160 cm.             
Hair Color: Dark blond.             
Eye Color: Brown.              
Lives with: Parents, will change soon.              
Pets: None, sadly.
Relationship status: Single.
Favourite Food: Pizza, lasagne, chinese food.        
Favourite Drink:  Red wine, coca-cola.      
Favourite Color: Purple, red.       
Favourite kind of Music: Rock, pop, nightcore music lol.
Favourite Band:  Fall Out Boy.         
Favourite Album:  I don't think I have one.     
Favourite Song: Fireflies - Owl City.         
Favourite Game: Pokemon Rejuvenation ❤️       
Favourite Genre of Game: Hm.. None, I guess..
Favourite Hobbies: Watching football, meeting new people.     
Favourite Movies: Harry Potter series, Hobbit, Lord of The Rings.       
Favourite Shows: Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead.    

Community questions:
So, who are you?: Myself.

Anything you're responsible for? 'You become responsible forever for what yo've tamed' ~ Little Prince.

What can I talk to you about? Football lol. But seriously. About everything I guess 😉

Closing statements? When I first registered to this site I didn't thinked I meet so many wonderful people here, but they are here and some of them I have pleasure to called friends ❤️                               

• Like 3

General Info:
Known as:                 FraRPetO or Washman
Birthday:                  March 28th 1993
Height:                     182 cm
Hair Color:                Black with some grey hair (already)
Eye Color:                 Brown
Lives with:                My shadow
Pets:                          None
Relationship status:   Single, but trouble might be brewing as we speak
Favourite Food:           Reindeer soup
Favourite Drink:         Smoothies and water
Favourite Color:         Blue
Favourite kind of Music: Classical and jazz
Favourite Band:           KOAN Sound
Favourite Album:         Brothers in Arms (Dire Straits)
Favourite Song:          1812 Overture by Tchaikovsky
Favourite Game:          Metal Gear Online 2 from Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots (PS3)
Favourite Genre of Game:  Action, Puzzle, Fighting, Racing, and Visual novels
Favourite Hobbies:        Reading, Math, Games, Music, and lots of other stuff
Favourite Movies:         Jagten (The Hunt)
Favourite Shows:          Silver Fang (back when I was a kid)

Community questions:
So, who are you?: In the Reborn community, I'm mostly known as a guy who likes to play smash bros, a variety of video games, beating the Reborn League back when it was run by Ame and the others, working behind the scenes in Pokenations 2 and Redemption League season 1.

Anything you're responsible for? I'm currently the leader of the Zion nation in pokenations 3.

If you had to choose one of your posts as your way to introduce yourself, which would it be? You might find some posts from general gaming section and maybe some old rate my teams. but I don't really post online showing who I really am irl, so I don't think I could show you a post really introducing myself. maybe this post is as close as it gets

What can I talk to you about? Anything that is appropriate, I guess. My main interest topic is video games when I'm online, though.

Closing statements? bibs is the nuzlockemperor.

General Info:
Known as:                 Sam(Here&IRL); AbyssReaper or Duskrider
Birthday:                 April 3, 1999
Height:                     I think about 5 "9"
Hair Color:                Ginger but starting to become more brown
Eye Color:                 Hazel (Alternates between being more brown and more green, the latter being more common)
Lives with:                With my Dad
Pets:                          None!
Relationship status:   Single af!
Favourite Food:           Jaffa cakes snackwise but I love a decent homemade spaghetti bolognese or curry
Favourite Drink:         Cherry coke
Favourite Color:         Blue
Favourite kind of Music: 90's & early 00's R&B; Video Game OST. Pretty much anything but modern pop
Favourite Band:           Gorillaz
Favourite Album:         Unsure

Favourite Song:          Ciara ft Missy Elliott - 1,2 step! or Spice Girls - Wannabe
Favourite Game:          Timesplitters 2 or any pokemon game that's not 6th gen. Special mentions to Disney Extreme Skate Adventure, Burnout 3: Takedown and Stardew Valley
Favourite Genre of Game:  Open-world fantasy games or just any game with a decent difficulty
Favourite Hobbies:        Reading, gaming, procrastination.
Favourite Movies:         White Chicks or St. Trinians. Special mentions to A Million Ways to Die in The West & Annie (The original version when Annie was a red-head and Miss Hannigan is a drunk) 
Favourite Shows:          Most Haunted or Misfits

Favourite Anime:         Yuri On Ice

Community questions:
So, who are you?: I'm Sam, joined the community back in 2013 and often dabbled in and out of talking with people as and when. I am a 2nd Year Computer Science student and wish to do some sort of programming job.

Anything you're responsible for? Nothing really, can I just say my own existence on the forums?

If you had to choose one of your posts as your way to introduce yourself, which would it be? Probs this topic tbf

What can I talk to you about? Just anything other than cars or football as those two topics bore the hell outta me. Can particularly talk about video games, some books n stuff, some politics. Don't really talk for long as social situations make me tired easily.

Closing statements? I hope the Reborn community continues to be a pillar of support for anyone who should need it and it doesn't become toxic like how Azurine Lake. Speak to some of y'all soon. 

Known as: Solviera
Birthday: July 16              
Height: 5 ft 6 in           
Hair Color: Maroon-ish             
Eye Color: Brown          
Lives with: Parents (for now)          
Pets: I'll have a cat one day

Relationship status: Single.
Favourite Food: Chinese food, Sushi, sweets that aren't healthy, hot sauce
Favourite Drink:  Sprite  
Favourite Color: Silver, Orange
Favourite kind of Music: Anime music
Favourite Band:  Don't have one      
Favourite Album:  LeeandLie (Ama Lee), if anything
Favourite Song: Mostly anime music, or Fireflies - Owl City.         
Favourite Game: oof, I don't have a single favorite, but I love Pokemon Rejuvenation and Pokemon Reborn
Favourite Genre of Game: Adventure, Action, Pokemon
Favourite Hobbies: Gaming, baking, listening to music, eating, sleeping
Favourite Movies: Not sure 😅
Favourite Shows: The Big Bang Theory, Impractical Jokers, and especially Anime (e.g. RWBY)

Community questions:
So, who are you?: Solviera, a smol guy trying to figure what he wants in life

Anything you're responsible for? Myself. 

What can I talk to you about? Almost anything you want within reasonable limits. 

Closing statements? 

I'm really glad I got to know people from these forums!

• Like 1

Known as: Arys

Birthday: October 5

Height: 160cm          
Hair Color: Black            

Eye Color: Black
Lives with: Alone now         
Pets: Thinking about a dog or a cat

Relationship status: Single
Favourite Food: My own cooking
Favourite Drink:  Fruit juice 
Favourite Color: Light Pink and White
Favourite kind of Music: Celtic and Rock
Favourite Band:  No favorites     
Favourite Album: No favorites

Favourite Song: Changes all the time      
Favourite Game: Pokemon Reborn and Stardew Valley I guess?
Favourite Genre of Game: Strategy, Simulation
Favourite Hobbies: Cooking, Cleaning, and Shopping?
Favourite Movies: None
Favourite Shows: Anime?

Community questions:
So, who are you?: Arys, a young lady who tried her best to become feminime for more than a year now (I was really tomboy before).

Anything you're responsible for? My work at job.

What can I talk to you about? I don't know. What you want to talk about? I'm open to anything.

Closing statements? 

Nice to meet you, hope we can be friends.

• 1 month later...

General Info:

Known as: Lykos             
Birthday: February 2                 
Height: 180 cm                    
Hair Color: Brown               
Lives with: Parents               
Pets: None                         
Relationship status: At this moment single  
Favourite Food: Lasagna          
Favourite Drink:  I really like lemon flavored drinks     
Favourite Color: As you can see blue        
Favourite kind of Music: Pop, Electronic music and sometimes rap
Favourite Band: I don't have one       
Favourite Album: I don't have one       
Favourite Song: Alone - Marshmello         
Favourite Game: I have many favourite games but i will say Mafia II and Pokemon Reborn     
Favourite Genre of Game: I don't have one because i look how much beautiful the game is instead of its genre
Favourite Hobbies: Going out with friends, listening to music, eating and wishing happy birthday to people 😉 
Favourite Movies: The Godfather and The Godfather Part II        
Favourite Shows: I don't have a favourite show         

Favourite Animes: One Piece

Community questions: 

So who are you? I'm just a random guy where i haven't decided what i will do in my life and i also try to bring happiness to everyone 😄

Anything you're responsible for? I guess nothing 🤔

What can i talk to you about? You can talk about anything you want with me

Closing statements? I really like staying here and i hope that we can meet each other one day 😄

• Like 2

hmm... maybe it's time for this again. Hi!

General Info:

Known as: Alistair or Ali         
Birthday:
April 27th               
Height:
181cm / 5ft11                   
Hair Color:
Black            
Eye Color:
Brown            
Lives with:
Family           
Pets: 
None                         
Relationship status:
am a good boy
Favourite Food: Fries   
Favourite Drink:
Cherry Coke 
Favourite Color: Purple (whew that was hard to guess)        
Favourite kind of Music:
Rock, Metal, Electro, VG soundtracks
Favourite Band: difficult to choose, maybe Porcupine Tree
Favourite Album: Hand. Cannot. Erase by Steven Wilson
Favourite Song: impossible to pick one        
Favourite Game:
same but I can at least mention FF6, Sonic 3, Undertale and obviously Reborn
Favourite Genre of Game: don't really have one, but games with good music and/or well-written stories and characters typically score high
Favourite Hobbies: lurking around this forum and various discord servers, chatting with friends, playing games, watching and listening to anything that piques my interest
Favourite Movies: Once upon a time in the West, Castle in the Sky, possibly Wall-E but I need to rewatch it to confirm
Favourite Shows: RWBY (killer soundtrack helps a lot), GoT

Favourite Anime: maybe FMAB

Community questions: 

So who are you? Pretty much the average member who arrived a bit late to the party but managed to make some good friends nonetheless. And became a moderator too. Wait what?

Anything you're responsible for? Mod here and in the Reborn Mafia club. Can also be held responsible for a number of bad puns.

What can i talk to you about? Almost anything you want, within reasonable limits. Can't promise long and exciting conversations about any topic, but I'm open and do my best to reply.

Closing statements? Thanks for reading this, take care and have a nice stay here! Oh and Lykos right above me is a good dude. Be like Lykos.

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...

Man it's been a while since I was last here. I see that a lot of things have changed and personally I think it's good change. Thanks for creating this topic. I'll give this a go too.

Known as:                Ace; Joe
Birthday:                  2/11/94
Height:                     Been a while since I measured it lol. Probably 5 ft 3" ish
Hair Color:                Black
Eye Color:                 Black
Lives with:                 Parents (for now)
Pets:                          None
Relationship status:  Single
Favourite Food:        Protein
Favourite Drink:        Water; Orange Juice; XS energy drinks
Favourite Color:        Black; White
Favourite kind of Music:  Trance, specifically hardcore trance is what I first gravitated to; epic music; video game music
Favourite Band:        Not enough of a music connoisseur to tell
Favourite Album:      Not enough of a music connoisseur to tell
Favourite Song:         Ummm...
Favourite Game:        Top 3 in no particular order: Dark Souls trilogy; Chrono Trigger; Witcher 3. Reborn is the Dark Souls of Pokemon games, so it's included.
Favourite Genre of Game:  Is Soulsborne style of games a genre now? Cuz that's what I would pick...
Favourite Hobbies:        Reading positive and applicable self-help books. Motivation, attitude, life training audios. Games.
Favourite Movies:         Avatar (James Cameron)
Favourite Shows:         Gintama, but otherwise I don't watch many shows except for some anime here and there.

So who am I?

Been ages since I was here last, just recently came back due to life stuff, very negative, but also positive. I "kinda" left at some time around 2016 and only lurked here and there every few months. But I actually joined since this game was on Episode 10 and just releasing Episode 11, so some time around 2014. I'm fortunate to have a former coworker who cared enough about me to open a door for me to meet some really successful people, and I really treasure the relationship I have with them. I found out about this game just through some google searching as I was looking on info for playing Pokemon B2/W2. Needless to say, I was so blown away by the scale and quality of the game that I registered and almost immediately, supported the game with a donation. Not trying to toot my horn, because the game is just THAT good in my opinion and I'm grateful for finding it.

What am I responsible for?

Honestly now that I'm considered a veteran, I feel like I should have some responsibility lol. Back in the day, I posted on some team showcases, trying my best to help others on having optimal teams despite me not knowing everything myself. I've also helped some members hunt rare pokemon and showed them the way forward if they don't know where to go next. In the old days there's also the Ace Members (not sure what happened to that), I've also helped bring awareness to many bugs in this game, most minor, a few major ones.

I don't mind anything really as long as it doesn't break man's laws and divine laws. If anything, a major thing I've learned about is to take interest in others, something that is not easy for an introvert like me, not because I'm mean (quite contrary actually), but because I'm overcoming my fear of speaking with others. I've been complimented many times in real life for being amiable and having a great smile. Sometimes I wish I have vampire teeth though just for cool.

Closing statements

I'm glad the community is still very active (not a surprise given the hard work of the staff and everyone else). I'll be around more often and contribute positively wherever I can. Be seeing you all around! Thanks for reading.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

General Information:

Name: Riku Sakuraba/Alcantara 

Birthday: 01/11/2000

Height: 6'2/3ish (I'm still growing...)

Hair color: Originally black, but fluctuates between a darker shade of blonde

Eye Color: Light Brown

Lives: (With my other self) Parent and siblings

Pets: Dog (but it's technically my sister's, not mine)

Relationship status: Single (Aroace)

Favorite Food: I'm not picky. So long as it's edible and doesn't bite back, I will eat it.

Favorite Drink: Green tea

Favorite Color: Primarily black, but I also like dark shades of blue, red, and grey.

Favorite Music: I'm well rounded with a multitude of genres. Music with a message or a mood to it really satisfies me though.

Favorite Band: Probably none (unless P!ATD is one, but I'm not sure so...)

Favorite Album: I don't have one.

Favorite Song: Currently, it's Kamex's Remix of Run Away from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon. It ties with Kamex's Never Alone: Cutscene Medley.

Favorite Game: Blue Dragon for console games; Pokemon Reborn, Rejuvenation, and Desolation, and Final Fantasy games I can get my hands on. 

Favorite Genre of Games: RPGs

Hobbies: Sitting in solitude pondering life's questions; when not doing that, I like doing art, cooking, writing stories and poetry, and sleeping.

Favorite Movies: Bleach: Fade to Black

Favorite Shows: Bleach and Tokyo Ghoul are at the top of the list.

So who am I?

I'm an observer of sorts. I don't really have much presence here on the Reborn community as a whole. I'm the guy you see on the Discord asking for what monotype runs to do; I love a good challenge to games that are already challenging. I joined Reborn when E15 was out, but I got more into it as the episodes came. Other than that, I'm just your average guy who talks in cryptic messages with hidden meanings.

What am I responsible for?

As far as responsibilities are concerned, I have none. I sometimes post responses in the R&R threads, but that's not really a responsibility of mine.

Anything within reason. Whether it deals with personal life or not, I don't mind. You can come to me about anything that troubles you. Granted, I am young, but I have been around a lot of insightful people, so I will try and help as best as I can. In real life, people often compliment me on my ability to be so kind, understanding, and helpful. (I don't take compliments very well because I feel like I'm tricking y'all into believing in someone who isn't there.) I'll field your questions if you have any, but I do sometimes slip into cryptic messages and hidden meanings so it may not always be as clear as one may think. (I'm working on that, I'm sorry.)

Closing Statements?

I didn't think I'd get this far, but here I am. Joking aside, it's very nice to meet you all, and I hope that we can meet and chat sometime whether to be about personal issues to competitive Pokemon (Monotype is my forte, sort of.) I should mention that I do tend to disappear off forums at times, but nonetheless, you can always find me on Discord. Farewell, and may you carve your own path in the darkness.

• 2 weeks later...

General Information:

Known as: FlameMasterInfernape or Infernape88

Birthday: September 15 1998

Height: I forgot

Hair color: Black,

Eye Color: Brown

Lives with: Family

Pets: None

Favourite Food: Potato Chips

Favourite Drink: Orange Crush

Favourite Color: Orange

Favourite Music: Video Game Soundtracks

Favourite Band: I don't care

Favourite Album: I don't care

Favourite Game:Pokemon Mystery dungeon Explorers of Sky

Favourite Genre of Games : JRPGs

Favourite Hobbies: Playing Video games, Watching Anime and Reading

Favourite Movies: I don't really watch Movies

Favourite Shows: Gundam Ironblooded Orphans, Code Geass, Pokemon, Naruto, and Ect

Community questions:

So who am you? just a Guy that who has Infernape as his favourite pokemon and love hot weather still not sure what to do beside his Hobbies yet.

Anything you are responsible for? nothing so far.

What can I can I talk to you about?  Video game or Anime or Manga I'm not really a social type of guy.

Closing Statements? Feel the Flames!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Veterans

Known as: Cass/Cassie
Birthday: October 16, 1996
Height: 177cm / 5ft 10in
Hair Color: Brown
Lives with: grillfrand
Pets: Some puppies and kitties and an obnoxious bird i guess
Relationship status: not single but someone has a denko face and i disapprove
Favourite Food: uhhhhh idk chocolate's good?     
Favourite Drink:  uhhhh idk
Favourite Color: cooler colors, dark red
Favourite kind of Music/Band/Album/Song: look i dunno ok if i hear something i like i'll listen to it until i'm done with it and i used to have a thing for dubstep
Favourite Game: Skyrim and Reborn, though i may be a little biased
Favourite Genre of Game: rpg? i guess?
Favourite Hobbies: sometimes i get way too into video compression efficiency.
Favourite Movies: The Dark Knight was pretty good 
Favourite Shows: jessica jones, killing eve

Community questions:
So, who are you?: hi im a frandly cass

Anything you're responsible for? uhhhhhhh have you seen the leafage animation in-game? yeah. i did that. 

What can I talk to you about? pretty much whatever. i'm not exactly as good at responding to things as i used to be but i'm still a pretty good listener

Closing statements? uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

hi im cass

• Developers

Known as: Sam, Smeargletail/Smeargle
Birthday: July 24, 1993
Height: 5ft 5in
Hair Color: Dark brown
Eye Color: Green
Lives with: Mother (because I don't want to be lonely)
Pets: None
Favourite Food: CRAB RANGOON!   
Favorite Drink:  Dr.Pepper and Pibb Xtra
Favorite Color: Blue, Orange and Black
Favorite Band/Singer: Stevie Nicks, Apocalyptica, System of a Down, The Rasmus, Blue Oyster Cult, Panic At The Disco

Favorite Album: A Fever You Can't Sweat Out

Favorite Song: Rhiannon

Favorite Kind of Music: I like songs that tell a story rather than ones that just sound good
Favorite Game: Metal Gear Solid 2, Persona 3, 999, Mother 3, Silent Hill 2 and 3
Favorite Genre of Game: JRPG/RPG, Horror
Favorite Hobbies: Drawing, Reading, Watching Friend's dogs, playing on my ps3/ps4
Favorite Movies: Sleepy Hollow, Trick-R-Treat, The Ring, Ginger Snaps/Ginger Snaps 2, Nightmare Befor Christmas
Favorite Shows: Over The Garden Wall, Stranger Things, Castlevania
Favorite Anime: Full Metal Alchemist(both), Seven Deadly Sins, Blue Exorcist, D.Grayman
Favorite Books: The Never Ending Story, Redwall, Warriors, Howl's Moving Castle

Community questions:
So, who are you?: I am a introvert that enjoys the macabre (which somehow doesn't make my depression worse).

Anything you're responsible for? I am a professional nitpicker and occasionally do a animation thing my favorite being for the move blizzard
What can I talk to you about? I love to nerd out over forms of media with people whether it be books,shows,movies I can get real nerdy

Closing statements? Thank you for reading my personal stuff totally not creepy ^^

• 1 month later...

General Info:
Known as:  Starry/Starry Knigt

Trading name: Snorlax
Birthday:    March 13th
Height:        Between 5-6ft
Hair Color:  Brown
Eye Color:   Brown
Lives with:   Boyfriend
Pets:              2 cats here Winstin and Persauos* and at Dad's house a cat and a dog KK (KitKat) and Prince
Relationship status: Common law
Favourite Food:  Sweet things, Pomegranate

Least Favorite: Hot food particularly my boyfriends Guacamole
Favourite Drink:  White hot chocolate

Least Favorite: Alchol of any type, have bad reactions to it
Favourite Color:   Blue though I also emmesly enjoy the shade black

Least Favorite: Purple, Green and pink in that order
Favourite kind of Music: anything but Rap or Country music
Favourite Band:  currently don't have one, really dislike Justin Bieber and Emiem
Favourite Album:         
Favourite Song:    Saiya's song from Black Cat
Favourite Game:   Pokemon, Divinity 2, exploding Kittens, enjoy most card/board games
Favourite Genre of Game: rpg
Favourite Hobbies:  reading, playing games, attempting to annoy Whiskers as I call my boyfriend
Favourite Movies:  Fast and Furious movies, Wild Wild West, the League of Extrodinary men
Favourite Shows:   Sailor moon it was the first show as a kid I could rope my whole family into, first three Seasons of Pokemon, Game of thrones though don't spoil it for me as I have yet to get past Season 1 due to sleep schedule

Community questions:
So, who are you?: An interestingly plain girl who has severe social problems due to being targeted by bullies in my elementary school and first 2 years of high school, my parents fairly poor could not afford to allow me to do activies allowing me to have something to talk about with others my age, let's face it how many kids want to hear about chores and the weather channel

Anything you're responsible for?  Nothing in reborn though, I tend to try and take care of people in the online forums asking for Pokemon/items

If you had to choose one of your posts as your way to introduce yourself, which would it be? This one

What can I talk to you about?  Anime though I prefer no horror ones, movies, Pokemon, pets

what I prefer not to talk about: Fashion, Shopping, family

Closing statements?

Have a good time! Hope you got to know this Reborn Veteran a bit better