This topic got me super interested. So after being inactive, I am posting something haha.

General Info:
Known as: Shing / Lilligant lover / Getting 6-0'd in Hackmon
Birthday: May 23th, 1999
Height: I am guessing like 170 cm
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Lives with: My family I guess
Pets: Sadly none(Would love to have a bird)
Relationship status: Single and you will get friendzoned by me
Favourite Food: Potato, actually fries. Fries taste good.
Favourite Drink: Water, the best drink.
Favourite Color: Silver 
Favourite kind of Music: Rock and Metal, but smoothing music works too. Bonus if the lyrics and the vocal attracts me a lot.
Favourite Band: Don't have one.
Favourite Album: As above.
Favourite Song: It is just too many for me aHHHH
Favourite Game: At the moment, It would be Xenoblade Chronicles.
Favourite Genre of Game: RPG games.
Favourite Hobbies: Playing Smash, listening music, go out, drawing(Rare thing).
Favourite Movies: I forgot because I rarely watch them.
Favourite Shows: Hm.. I lost my memories on a lot of shows, but I can say in 2017, Samurai Jack is the most memorable. 

So, who are you?

I am one of those guys so joined Reborn at shofu era, basically late 2014. I used to be an active member here, posting and had a lot of fun. Most of my activites was just talking to other members; befriending them afterwards and do activties such as showdown matches. And being very active in Rejuvenation thread since version 3, being honored to be a beta tester later on. It was one of the most enjoyable thing I remember here. I did quit being active and beta tester like version 7 around. Nowadays I focus a lot on Super smash. for wii u and 3ds competitive. To the point I have travel around norway for competition. Perhaps I'll travel to other big countries, I never know :)

Anything you're responsible for?

As I know, not really. I am just some guy, doing whatever I did, without breaking the rules and non-relevant things for the community.

What can I talk to you about? 

Usually I like to hear what you want to talk. Because I have always perference to listen what other said and I am horrible to talk to people. But there are some expections.

As I stated above, I do love smash. So if you are bit nerdy and have good knowledge about smash, espeically smash 4, I am 99.9999999% gurranted to love whatever you want to say. Otherwise talk almost whatever you want, just don't expect any good replies from me :x

Closing statements? 

Fuck you mate, Shing's here ;)

• Upvote 1

• Veterans
1 hour ago, Jess said:

I don't even know what it takes to become a Veteran @Pμrple! :D 

But I think you're more than qualified! :) 

The term 'veteran' is used in the context of this thread for people that have been around in the community upwards of around a year give or take. Purple's only been around for like 4 months so it wouldn't be apt to call him that.

1 hour ago, Slothpremacy said:

The term 'veteran' is used in the context of this thread for people that have been around in the community upwards of around a year give or take. Purple's only been around for like 4 months so it wouldn't be apt to call him that.

Ah I see.. Thanks for the clarification! I thought that posts and reputation were the criteria! 

General Info:
Known as: Ice/Prasiolite Icey-kun/Frosty to some and Im sure there are more I just dont recall
Birthday: February 8th
Height: I think im 6'
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Lives with: Family
Pets: 3 cats, dog, turtle, squirrel, duck and some fish
Relationship status: @ZEL~
Favourite Food: Watermelon
Favourite Drink: Chocolate milk or maybe Vanilla coke
Favourite Color: Blue
Favourite kind of Music: No favorites 
Favourite Band: Reel Big Fish
Favourite Album: Fame, Fortune and Fornication
Favourite Song: This right now DREAMERS- Sweet Disaster
Favourite Game: If I had to choose right now Blazblue Centralfiction
Favourite Genre of Game: Cant decide
Favourite Hobbies: Gaming/Making Sprites/Collecting things
Favourite Movies: I dont know
Favourite Shows: I could probably place a bunch of anime and cartoons here

Community questions:
So, who are you?: Hiya, Im Ice~ I joined Reborn during the Poke-place days thanks to a friend I made on a DS chat who no longer comes here Its been what like 10 years or so now yeesh. I was once an auth back when Pokemon Online was the chat/battle server, but now I just lurk allllll the time its cool tho I dont know what else to say so meh

Anything you're responsible for? << Does this count? I started the What do you look like thread Still havent ever posted a picture of myself Im responsible partly for the creation of Team Meteor More so ZEL and Taka tho I also did more than just make only them as well as world conception not sure how much thooh and lets not forget Mr Bigglesworth~ And the last thing I can think of was starting the first run of Excessum League tho it died

If you had to choose one of your posts as your way to introduce yourself, which would it be? What? I make posts?!?!? I mean I guess there is that reintroduction post I made

What can I talk to you about? Well you could probably talk to me about anything Im pretty chill~

Closing statements? Please give Mr Bigglesworth the love he deserves~

Yaaaaay, something to bring me back into society from obscurity!

General Info:
Known as:                 Trevore, Trevor, Trevo
Birthday:                  November 13, 1996
Height:                     5'7 or 5'8, I'm not too sure anymore.
Hair Color:                Dark Brown
Eye Color:                 Blue
Lives with:                My parents, my twin brother, and two sisters, one older, and one younger.
Pets:                          Four cats, all named after Disney characters.  It's hard to pick a favorite, but I love them all anyway!
Relationship status:   In a happy relationship (It just got to four months!)
Favourite Food:           Pizza.
Favourite Drink:         I LIKE CHOCOLATE MILK!!!
Favourite Color:         Black, Red, Yellow, and Orange (Although not as much as the other three).  Funny, since my brother's favorite colors are White, Blue, Green, and Purple.  We're like polar opposites, him and I.
Favourite kind of Music:  It is very, very hard to tell.  I enjoy many genres.  Rock, Alternative Rock, Pop, Hip Hop, hell, even Dark Cabaret and Big Band, Swing, etc. Jazz is a good one too, same with Electro Swing.  But if there's one I do not really like, it's Country.
Favourite Band:           Oh lordy, there's multiple bands I like.  If I had to say one though, it's definitely going to be Three Days Grace.
Favourite Album:         Three Days Grace- One X, or Three Days Grace- Life Starts Now
Favourite Song:          Three Days Grace- World So Cold (Which is very much opposite, especially since I'm a fiery type of guy.)
Favourite Game:          If you were talking about older games?  Donkey Kong 64, Zelda Majora's Mask and Ocarina of Time, Super Mario 64, Mario Kart 64, and even Conker's Bad Fur Day.  If you were talking about newer games, then I'd say either Skyrim or Fallout 4.
Favourite Genre of Game:  I like RPGs, Shooters, and Platform (I still like a good Mario game!)

Favorite Pokemon:        Honchkrow
Favourite Hobbies:        Psychology, Reading, Writing, Gaming, Card Games, Riddles, Coin Flips, Jokes
Favourite Movies:         Hard to say.  The Lion King, and Nightmare Before Christmas were a few of my favorites.
Favourite Shows:          Rick and Morty, Gotham, Once Upon A Time

Community questions:
So, who are you?: Hi there, kids and adults!  My name is Trevor.  Some of you might remember me as Trevo.  Yeah, I seemed to be quite the narcissist back then.  Heck, I still might be one.  Eventually, I went from Trevo to Trevore, and here I am!  Some of you might know me as the man with the Honchkrow (Not really, I just called myself that just now.  lol), but most of you probably know that I like to write playthroughs, rather than making them on Youtube and such (Mostly because I do not have the proper tools I need yet.  I still don't... )  But that's okay, I enjoy writing them regardless, even if it would save time actually recording them.  I'd like to say I'm probably one of the first ones here to actually write out their playthroughs, BUT I could be wrong.  I do know that there were some others before me, but that's okay.  I even participated in fun activities like Survivor Reborn, Pokemon Zero Alliance, PokeNations, and other fun activities.  These days, I tend to just keep a watchful eye over the community, as I'm not as active on the forums as I used to be.  People can literally come up to me, and I'd have a good time socializing.  I also seem to act as an older gentleman of sorts, as I'm a bit of a showman. 

Anything you're responsible for? Like I said, I've written quite a few playthroughs.  Most of them are finished story wise, except with a few missing things here and there (Such as post story, plus there are a few games I still need to catch up on).  In addition, I have also been assisting Commander with Reborn Hardcore whenever he needs my assistance.  Long time ago, I was also gonna help work on a few fangames that are sorta in hiatus (Or dead, I think?  I really don't know anymore.)  The most recent thing I've done to contribute was make some shiny sprites and help beta test for Rejuvenation (I still have yet to play through the game again, which is tricky since I'm probably gonna start over soon.), which was a lot of fun.

If you had to choose one of your posts as your way to introduce yourself, which would it be?  I honestly have no clue.  There's quite a few posts I've made, and I'm not sure which one would be considered introductory, especially since I don't think I've ever made an introductory.  I'd say it would have to be this one.

What can I talk to you about? Anyone can talk to me about anything that crosses their minds.  We are all free spirits, and we do have freedom of thought after all.

How I got into the community: It was in the year 2010, or 2011.  I was a power-hungry, narcissistic fool.  Back in the age of clans, I had formed a clan that was known as Ironfist, a clan who I believed would have a strong grip in Showdown.  Literally, AND figuratively.  We had ranks, we had numbers, but what we needed was a home.  We've gone from several places.  The Battle Tower was one of them.  Can't really say I've been to Mysidia, but I think there was a Battle Pyramid?  I don't remember.  During those days, I was actually a mod on one of the servers because of my influence.  I'd like to say I was 13 or 14 around the time.  Maybe 15.  Eventually, we made our way to the land of Reborn.  It was then where we realized we weren't as strong as clans like Arcana Rush, or Alpha Omega.  In the end, the clan fizzled out, but not my friendship with people.  I did try rebuilding under the name Scorpia, but that died too.  I'd like to say I've made some good friends from that experience, and I hope one day, I can rebuild the clan into what it used to be.  Oh, but how I got to the community?  Well, I liked what I saw, and in 2012, I finally made an account on the forums, where I participated in the Reborn League, and with the guidance of Dark Desire, I was able to enter the Hall of Fame and become the Ace you see today.  I beat the Reborn League in Season 2, and its X-League, and was able to beat Season 3.  When I was doing the X-League of Season 3, I went undefeated before the league closed.  It was until later 2012 when I first made my playthroughs, and 2013 when I made my Reborn playthrough.  As time moved on, I started getting more active, especially between 2013 and 2015.  To this day, I still come here, as you see me here now.  I've tried a few times to bring my brother here, but he's not the type of person to go on Pokeforums, I guess.  A few might know him though, from working with him, but other than that, he's a mystery on here.

Ties to the game: I've been around since the first one, but I don't really think I've played it exactly until the episode with Sigmund's Orphanage.  It's been so long, so I kinda forgot when I first played.  However, I can safely take a guess and say mine was the first written let's play in terms of the game on Reborn, so that, I can say I'm proud of.

Amethyst's inexplicable hated for Budew: I can't really say I hate Budews, but I do kinda agree why Ame hates them.  Fern's was a pain to deal with.  However, when they blossom into Roserades, that's where their beauty truly shines.

Closing statements? I hope I haven't bored anyone...  I tend to ramble on and on.  But I do hope you all enjoyed reading about me, and if there is anymore you want to know, ask away in PMs!  I'm an open book these days, so I'll happily tell you.  With that said, good morning, good evening, and good night.

General Info:
Known as:                am i not popular enough to be known already?? :[
Birthday:                  December 31st
Height:                     haven't measured myself recently but relatively short
Hair Color:                Black
Eye Color:                 Brown
Lives with:                My fam
Pets:                          I do have a doge
Relationship status:  Single
Favourite Food:         Anything sweet
Favourite Drink:        Currently? Midnight Mint Mocha Frappucino
Favourite Color:        Silver's pretty cool
Favourite kind of Music: MUSICALS YES
Favourite Band:           haven't really listened to any bands recently
Favourite Album:         currently? probably groundhog day: the musical
Favourite Song:           DEAR THEODOSIA
Favourite Game:          uhh pokemon SM was the last game i played so
Favourite Genre of Game: RPGs are fun
Favourite Hobbies:       homework!!!1! also keeping up with drama
Favourite Movies:         Mean Girls
Favourite Shows:          don't really watch TV anymore but uh i've recently watched one episode of Friends on a flight so maybe that!!

Community questions:
So, who are you?:

Someone who's not as active as they should be anymore :[

I made so many threads... mainly the old e15 completionist reborn guide that went up to shelly and a bunch of rejuv threads though. oh and i hax'd my way through redemption season 1 but i only got to my 16th badge so yea. (might've been able to get through season 2 though i doubt it) edit: oh yeah i also did hunger games way back and was like nations staff in season 2 (though i didn't really do anything; the others did so much more work than me haha).

If you had to choose one of your posts as your way to introduce yourself, which would it be?

uhh i don't really remember any of my old posts and i already deleted my intro thread bc of the cringe. maybe my completionist guide so you can see how very helpful i am!!1!

uhh I'm down with anything except for personal things bc i'm terrible at feelings or things involving thinking and opinions bc i have no capacity for that. might be on and off reborn for a while since trips and school soon TM so yea.

Closing statements? 

don't look at my old posts they are horrible

Known as: My actual name is Hunter - but I sometimes go by Chase around here.
Birthday: November 4th
Height: 5'11"
Hair Color: Black, but starting to gray on the ends.
Eye Color:  Some hazy bluish color. It used to be cute once.
Lives with: a couple of college roommates/my mother depending on the time of year.
Pets: One dog.
Relationship status: Single.
Favourite Food: Japanese steakhouse fare
Favourite Drink:  Coffee, Dr. Pepper
Favourite Color: (RED)
Favourite kind of Music: Rock, Alt, Electronic, Rap, and Cinematic

Band: Skillet (Rock), Nate Fuerestein/NF (Rap), Coyote Kisses (EDM)
Favourite Album:  Appeal to Reason - Rise Against
Favourite Song:  The Point of No Return - Starset (LOOK, I really like music. My tastes change, alright? My favorite songs and albums ain't always done by favorite artists.)
Favourite Game:  Run Escape. RoonSkape. RS. Runes-...look, you probably know what that is just by hearsay.
Favourite Genre of Game:  Adventure, Role-playing

Favourite Hobbies:  Vidya gaims, reading, watching television, starting arguments, helping others, and observing the world from a lonely vantage point.
Favourite Movies:   Gladiator, the Star Wars saga, The Nice Guys, Tron, Inception
Favourite Shows:  House M.D., Monk, Big Brother, Better Call Saul, Man vs. Food, Impractical Jokers, Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives (because letting your memes be dreams isn't my cup of tea. I'm going to some of those restaurants Guy Fieri's been to. #FlavorTown)

Who are you?

I used to be an auth for this community - and it was a blessing to have gotten to work with such a great team. I hang around because of the friends I've made here and a part of me won't leave with me if I tried. In the world - I am a humble Christian Studies undergraduate who aspires to minister to peoples in urban areas. I love the big cities and I want to help the people there by showing them compassion and grace where others may opt to pass them by.

How did you get here?

I was brought to the community by my own dabbling in Reborn the game's lore (with video games I pride myself on being a bit of a lorehound) and created this account under a different alias simply to talk about Pokémon Reborn - I discovered said game because of a certain youtuber a lot of us probably know about.

What are you responsible for?

I'm sure the auths would say something like "the pain in my neck" here. I'm responsible for holding earnest political discussions on this board, as well as some fun builds in Fire Emblem Heroes you can use. Because nothing goes better together like Donald Trump and Gacha games.

(...yeah, I'm probably not changing that relationship status any time soon.)

Which post best describes you?

There are a few - I'm someone that likes to use underrated units and mons and what not because tierlists are merely guidelines and I like to be free from that kind of negativity. I'm someone that can point out the misconceptions people like me have about the species of human known as "the Liberal". I am someone who can complain about President Trump even though I identify as a Republican. There's posts about my favorite Pokémon, my music tastes, and other things that are even more literal as to who I am. I've....been here a bit longer than I thought.

What can we talk about?

Anything - if I haven't scared you off yet.

Closing Statements

I am worth lending an ear to and hitting up. That's....not to mean I want people to - but those who do come tend to be rewarded with a degree of loyalty. I'm not one to approach others is all. Introvert life.

u can tell im a veteran bc i didnt even know this thread was a thing until 2 weeks after it went up

i love talking about myself so here we go

General Info:
Known as: jelly
Birthday: july 25, 97
Height: 5'11
Hair Color: dirty blonde? brown? depends on where ur from
Eye Color: blu
Lives with: 3 unfortunate roommates
Pets: a frog named albert
Relationship status: single ;p
Favourite Food: tandoori chicken or a good steak
Favourite Drink: water
Favourite Color: would probably be blue seeing as i have 2 blue t-shirts and only one of every other color
Favourite kind of Music: old punk, hip hop, psych rock
Favourite Band: dont really have a favorite band but my favorite group is the wu-tang clan
Favourite Album: GZA - liquid swords
Favourite Song: Dead Kennedys - California Uber Alles
Favourite Game: this changes just about weekly but rn im replaying final fantasy 6 aka the best one
Favourite Genre of Game: oo tough but that's between rpgs, roguelikes, and fallout/skyrim open world types
Favourite Hobbies: listening to music, coding, maintaining my code, updating my code, journaling, reading, cycling, crying because of npm, learning languages (french, korean right now), cooking
Favourite Movies: rounders
Favourite Shows: shit i dont even watch tv but my favorite series are naruto (regrettably), bnha, got, and twd

Community questions:
So, who are you?: im jelly. not much to say other than i dont do anything around here and complain about how different it is from muh good old days

Anything you're responsible for? shitty memes mostly. i dont think ive really affected reborn in and substantial way lmao

If you had to choose one of your posts as your way to introduce yourself, which would it be? hehe xd

What can I talk to you about? im legit always down to talk about stuff if u just want to get shit off your chest. really anything i guess as long as i share an interest in it

Closing statements? honestly im v glad kuro decided to do this. not to be kiss assey but i was trying to find a way to bring the community together and was coming up dry on ideas but kuro found something that seems to be working very well.

im always on discord @ all the new kids just @ me and i'll probably respond if im not dead

Welp been here four years now. Had veterans as my group for a bit before Ame made a patreon. So hells yeah I need to hit 1000 posts still.

General Info:
Known as:                 Magus/ ET3 (at work name)
Birthday:                 April 14 1995
Height:                     72 inches
Hair Color:               Brown
Eye Color:                 Hazle
Lives with:               400 other butt holes called the "crew"
Pets:                          None
Relationship status:   Forever Alone
Favourite Food:           Steak
Favourite Drink:         Taquilla
Favourite Color:         Purple
Favourite kind of Music: No discrimination. I like Thug Rap all the way to J-Pop
Favourite Band:           Imagine Dragons
Favourite Album:         Phobia (Breaking Benjamin)
Favourite Song:          Tears Don't Fall (BFMV)
Favourite Game:          Chrono Trigger
Favourite Genre of Game:  RPG (both western and Japanese)
Favourite Hobbies:        Gaming and fixing broken radios 
Favourite Movies:         John Wick
Favourite Shows:         Shameless

Community questions:

So, who are you?

I am what you call a sailor. I live on a ship 10 months out of 12. I go out mess with China and North Korea, come back to home port and repeat the cycle the next year. My life is a simple one, even though I am stationed in Japan, I still don't go out that much because of work.  I am OK with this though, I have saved more than enough money for college, I have invested my earnings smartly, and I can comfortably live. I am not the stereotype, salty get drunk guy.(Although I can hold my liqueur better than most people) I am incredibly sarcastic, I am not afraid to give my opinion, even on unpopular topics. Basically I call it the way I see it, and I don't really give a whoo ha if people don't agree. 

Millions of dollars worth equipment. Mainly I work on radios, but I've been picking up radar for laughs.

If you had to choose one of your posts as your way to introduce yourself, which would it be?  http://www.rebornevo.com/forum/index.php?/topic/17370-i-got-noticed-today/

Honestly don't know how to change the format of the link, so f*ck it adjustment in effect. Long story short, being a 22 year old, still playing pokemon got me ridiculed for the longest time in my early career, and on this day, I put the opinions of others aside. I started to focus on my career. When I got here to my current commad I busted my butt off with work. At my command I had the 3rd highest grade and recommendation for advancement. Hell even my boss once me to go instructor school and teach because I can teach well. It is funny I got my presence just by playing pokemon and teaching my friends to competitive battle. Don't let others keep you down.

Literally anything, I will listen to your bad days, I will enjoy laughter with good or bad puns. I like being around people, also any techy stuffs or concert band music is right up my ally.

Closing statements?

Don't take me seriously when you meet me the first time. I speak my mind a lot, but I don't believe that what I say IS the end all be all. The world has over 7 billion different views, and not one of them is more or less significant than the other.

• 2 weeks later...

Known As:                 Nick 
Birthday:                   02/10/95
Height:                      183cm
Hair Color:                 Light Brown
Eye Color:                  Prussian Blue
Lives with:                 All by my shelf
Pets:                          Two Dogs: Pyrros and Deimos (Disclaimer: the Reborn user under the alias "Pyrromanis" is in not associated with my dog, even    

though they might look alike)

If I get another one, I'm naming him Ody.
Favourite Food:         Fish soup with carrots, potatoes and a little bit of lemon
Favourite Drink:        The blood of my enemies
Favourite Color:         Green
Favourite kind of Music:     Classical Music, Rock, Instrumental Music (I enjoy not listening to humans while I study)
Favourite Song:                  Aria Da Capo -- Johann Sebastian Bach , Hans Zimmer's work is also very enjoyable
Favourite Game:                 VTMB
Favourite Genre of Game:  Strategy, Role-playing

Favourite Hobbies:             Swimming, Hiking, VideoGames, Arguing with people on the internet
Favourite Movies:               Schindler's List, The Godfather Trilogy, My Birth Video
Favourite Shows:               Westworld (I don't watch a lot of them)

Favorite Anime:                   FMAB, HxH, Steins;Gate

Who are you?

You might consider me a "veteran" around here. I have been absent for quite some time, due to health reasons. Then I decided to lurk, as I no longer had the time to be as active as I used to be. My name is Nick, as you've already seem above, and I am a medical student in my 5th year now. 

I have interacted with most of the people who already posted here. Some I consider my friends. Others I can respect. 

As for "who" I am, that is difficult to answer. I am an arrogant overzealous man, who tries to broaden his horizons and specialize at the same time. 

How did you get here?

I've been around since 2013, when I first entered college. I was actively seeking something to entertain me while I would be working abroad, since my house didn't have internet connection, and childhood nostalgia brought me to pokemon fangames. After deciding to test Reborn, I got so immersed in it that I decided to learn to play competitively.

I entered with full enthusiasm and participated in the tournaments they organized. I wasn't particularly good at it at first but slowly learned. 

If by "here" you mean this thread (of course not but w/e), I wanted to return to Reborn. What other place is more suitable than a thread that actively works as an introduction? 

What are you responsible for?

In Reborn, nothing. I have never been part of the auth, primarily because I lack the coding skills.

While I was actively participating in the forums, I was focused on the competitive part of the community. Along with others we made projects about Teambuilding, using and dealing with specific megas, RMT's and how to become a better teambuilder, and organized some of the battle tourneys whose descendants you may participate in.

Fun times. I really hate I was out for most of Gen7, and I hate much more that due to real-life obligations I could not be more active in the forums (to get promoted ofc)

Which post best describes you?

There is none. Only part of me is revealed in each of my posts, and frankly, you won't get a clear idea about me by randomly checking them. In some I am childish, and others dead serious. You need only message me to get to know me better (wink wink, nudge nudge). 

What can we talk about?

Pancreas, and how much you really need yours.

Unless you wish to talk about celebrities or sports trivia, I am open to any form of conversation. There is no subject that I am not capable or willing to discuss, given my partner does not resort to personal offense to prove a point. If there is interest in a subject, and enough information to go back-and-forth, we can indulge ourselves in it for hours. 

Probably not hours per se, or at least not continuously. Sometimes I need to sleep..

I understand that was way too general, so here are my favorite subjects: Medicine, Astro-Physics, Politics, Mythology, any-freaking-thing

Closing Statements:
1. I am uncertain if I am still allowed to call Azery a Duck, Viri a rusty Magnezone, and Bibs a Pineapple.

2. Live to see yourself become better than the person you've always admired.

• 3 weeks later...

General Info:
Known as:                Cowtao / DJ Bovine
Birthday:                   January 4th, 1998
Height:                      5'4 1/2
Hair Color:                Black
Eye Color:                 Brown
Lives with:                 Family (Father and Mother)
Pets:                          None
Relationship status:   Single
Favourite Food:         Chicken
Favourite Drink:         PANDA (Coke // Mr. Pibbs & Fanta Orange mixed)
Favourite Color:         Light Blue
Favourite kind of Music: Any
Favourite Band:          Red Hot Chili Peppers
Favourite Album:        Blood Sugar Sex Magik
Favourite Song:          AZISAI / Camellia vs Sota Fujimori
Favourite Game:         Dance Dance Revolution
Favourite Genre of Game:  Rhythm Games
Favourite Hobbies:        Gaming, Helping, Repetitive Tasks, Hugging, Anime, Conventions
Favourite Movies:         The Green Mile
Favourite Shows:          Samurai Jack // King Of The Hill // King of The Road

So, who are you?: I'm Cowtao. I'm a member for several years and I was here when the site was hosted by a Gator.

Anything you're responsible for?: I'm responsible for creating some basic templates to what would be some key site features. Created the first beta Item Guide for Reborn. Created some rules of conduct for Hacking in game and other things. Former leader of Volcanic Nation. Part of the music movement of people putting music on their profiles. The farm movement was also a thing as I was one of the first animal creatures. Was one of the few people who could challenge AO when they were still a thing. Helped people become moderators. Became Snow King. People's Champ Circa 2013-2014. Acted in special roles. Former Pokémon League Challenger. (8 Badges)

If you had to choose one of your posts as your way to introduce yourself, which would it be? None.

What can I talk to you about? Anything really.

Closing statements? This was a long time coming.

Edited by Cowtao
  • Like 1

*Follows a wandering cow into the room* I kinda guess I'm a vet by now

Known as: KosherKitten, Alexus, Tachibana Sylphynford, Clownpiece

Birthday: August 21st, 1998

Height: 6'1" Ish

Hair color: Brown

Eye color: Chocolate

Lives with: Family, for now

Pets: Dog

Relationship status: Recovered (as in my heart, from the last one ending)

Favorite food: Ravioli

Favorite drink: Orange soda

Favorite color: Sky blue

Favorite music: Eurobeat, happy hardcore

Favorite artist: S3RL

Favorite song: I've got a short list of songs I really like, ATM my favorite is probably Viktoria (attached to the AMV Parallel Convergence on the list)

Spoiler

The nico nico thing is good too

Favorite game(s): CrossCode, Bayonetta 2, 100% Orange Juice, Acceleration of Suguri X-Edition, Crypt of the Necrodancer, FTL, Kirby and the Amazing Mirror, Hyperdimension Neptunia

Favorite game genre(s): Roguelike/lite, platformers, bullet hell, fighters, eroge

Favorite hobbies: Gaming, animu & cartoons, roleplaying, beyblade

Favorite shows: Baccano!, Hourou Musuko, Star vs. Evil, Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru, Transformers Prime, Assassination Classroom, Stargate, Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya, The World God Only Knows, Haiyore! Nyaruko-san, Shimoneta, probably like thirty more if I don't force myself to stop now

So, who are you?

I am Vergere, what are you? I'm Lexi. I do some stuff but mostly don't do stuff and instead waste away playing video games and writing for RPs. Sometimes I say things and piss people off

• The Tenth God series of RPs
  • Single-handedly causing Xatu to enter the Reborn Pokemon meta for like two weeks
  • Lolis
  • Calling Bibs Pinelope
  • Taking out the trash, doing my laundry, etc
  • Lolis v2
  • Defeating the god-emperor in a childrens' card game
  • Several other minor controversies

Post to intro me

Probably the OOC thread for Bullet Hell (I'd say TTG but that's actually a huge mess) I'll add a link later maybe

Animu & cartoons, various games as per the items listed above, roleplaying, lolis, disturbing fetishes, less disturbing fetishes

Closing statements

With Hope,

Lexi

• Upvote 1

Known as:                 Opal or Naoto (Persona 4)
Birthday:                  June 18th
Height:                     5'6"
Hair Color:                Brunette with blonde streaks (natural)
Eye Color:                 Hazel
Lives with:                I live alone
Pets:                         None, but I WANT ALL CATS T^T
Relationship status:   Happily Engaged <3
Favourite Food:           Pizza
Favourite Drink:          Ginger Ale
Favourite Color:          Red
Favourite kind of Music:   Heavy Metal
Favourite Band:           Disturbed
Favourite Album:         Evanescence (by Evanescence)
Favourite Song:           Sis Puella Magica!, GravityWall (Re:Creators opening 1)
Favourite Game:   Pokemon, Persona 3 Portable
Favourite Genre of Game:  RPG
Favourite Hobbies:        Playing Persona, playing Pokemon, researching stuff, snuggling cats.
Favourite Movies:         A Nightmare on Elm Street franchise. (ORIGINAL ONES, NOT remake!)
Favourite Shows:          NCIS, Game of Thrones, Doctor Who

So, who are you?: I am a 30 year old woman, quiet and sweet to those I care for.

Anything you're responsible for?: Not here no.

If you had to choose one of your posts as your way to introduce yourself, which would it be?

Too many to choose from. 

Persona, Pokemon, anything not pervy.

Closing statements?

Have a nice day.

•  

• 3 weeks later...

Well, here goes nothing although I'm a disgrace of a veteran. Technically I am a veteran since I've been a member for a few years, but I can't say I was around here "back in the old days".

Known as:                I don't go by any other name than Zargerth for the time being. That applies to other places and forums so if you've seen my name pop up somewhere, chances are it was me.
Birthday:                  June 7, 1993
Height:                     180 cm, which is around 5,11 feet I believe.
Hair Color:                I don't know, light brown of sorts I think describes it vaguely.
Eye Color:                 Green
Lives with:                Me, myself and I
Pets:                         I don't have any, but my parents have two dogs.
Favourite Food:         I eat anything, including insects.
Favourite Drink:        Based on consumption? Coffee.
Favourite Color:        Believe it or not, orange.
Favourite kind of Music: For simplicity's sake and because of my poor knowledge of music, I'll just say metal.
Favourite Band:         I'll go with Five Finger Death Punch for now.
Favourite Game:        Xenoblade Chronicles or Monster Hunter 3
Favourite Genre of Game: I mostly play open-world games and RPGs
Favourite Hobbies:     Reading and playing videogames
Favourite Movies:       When was the last time I watched a movie?    

So, who are you?: Just someone who ended up here because of or thanks to shofu. Lil' ol' arrogant me though I could do way better, only to get destroyed by Julia 10 times in a row. And Corey. And Kiki. And - well, I think you get the point. In real life I'm a university student. My majors are (since I sort of have two majors) Russian and Translation studies. I have sarcastic tendencies combined with some self-irony. 

Anything you're responsible for? No, aside from occasionally giving advice in Rejuvenation sub-forum or causing headaches.

If you had to choose one of your posts as your way to introduce yourself, which would it be? This is as good as they come.

What can I talk to you about? What you cannot talk to me about is personal issues and politics. I mean, you can, but chances are I'm not the right person to talk to. I tend to come across somewhat blunt (not on purpose, mind you), so I can't say I'm good at giving advice when it comes to things like relationships. As for politics, I'm afraid I can't provide eye-opening or thought provoking insight, so if that's what you're expecting, you might want to talk with somebody else.

Closing statements? No. See ya!

• 2 months later...

Okie dokie since I technically am a veteran,even though i've been here for only two years,made only 15 posts and never really introduced myself,I'll try to make a post worthy of someone's time:

Known as:                      I just changed my profile name from coshimo so there is that

Birthday:                        March 7 1998

Location:                        The country of art,wine,pasta,etc.(Also known as Italy)

Height:                          178 cm(5 feet and 10 inches according to the internet)

Hair color:                      Light Brown 

Eye color:                       Light Brown

Lives with:                      My parents

Pets:                              I've got four cats at home but three are technically of my sister so only one is mine

Relationship Status:         Single

Favourite food:                Meat

Favourite drink:               Don't really have one but i guess rosé might be the one

Favourite color:               Green

Favourite kind of music:   I like all kind of music sooo...

Favourite band:               Again, I don't really have a favourite,maybe Studio Killers even though they've been silent for quite a while,but i don't know

Favourite game:              Pokemon emerald or Tales of Eternia

Favourite genre of game: Rpg but also some strategy games like the final fantasy tactics and the tactics ogre series

Favourite hobbies:           Watching tv and videos on youtube, followed by playing videogames and reading comicbooks(mostly manga)

Favourite movies:            The Jurassic Park series(including Jurassic World), most of Disney's animated movies and The Lord of The Rings trilogy

So, who are you?: I'm a nobody who one day,while searching on the internet for something to kill time with, stumbled upon the glorious and VERY hard game that is Pokemon Reborn, apart from that i'm a university student(currently majoring in Natural Science which is hard as hell) dreaming one day of being able to work abroad.

Anything you're responsible for?: Obviously nothing since I've just been lurking on the site like a shadow from the moment i joined this site

If you had to choose one of your posts as your way to introduce yourself, which would it be?: Well this one, since It's the best and only one I've got

What can I talk to you about?: Anything except political or religious stuff, the first one because I'm not very well informed about it and the second one because I don't like it(Just so you know I'm an atheist )

Closing statements?: It's my first time doing something like this so forgive me if I've said something offensive or other things like that, and HAIL KAIBA!!!

Edited by "Insert cool Nickname"
Had to correct some grammatical errors

• 3 weeks later...

Known as:                Wendel, God, Smelly dammit Azery
Birthday:                  February 5, 1999
Height:                     188 cm
Hair Color:                Mom says dark brown but it's basically black.
Eye Color:                 Brown
Lives with:                Me, mom and sister.
Pets:                         Dog, dog, cat, cat, cat, rabbit, rat army of 428492387543295428478375893928 commanded by Nomd the Eurasian Eagle Owl.
Favourite Food:         Meat.
Favourite Drink:        Apple juice.
Favourite Color:        Blue, red, whatever.
Favourite kind of Music: Lotta stuff, almost everything.
Favourite Band:         Currently Shinedown.
Favourite Game:        Xenoblade Chronicles 2, Rome Total War.
Favourite Genre of Game: RPGs and Total War games.
Favourite Hobbies:     Reading and playing videogames.
Favourite Movies:       No clue.    

So, who are you?: I am Wendel duh leader of Wendelism and that one guy that's been here since 2013 and kinda just wants to sleep a lot now.

Anything you're responsible for? I'm responsible for the rise of Wendelism.

If you had to choose one of your posts as your way to introduce yourself, which would it be? What are posts?

What can I talk to you about? Butts.

Closing statements? WHAT IS LOVE

I just saw this and am surprised to be a vet, so here I come

General Info:
Known as:                Green, dude, pal, hey you
Birthday:                  September 23, 1994
Location:                  Where nobody would expect for i am an inquisitor Spain
Height:                     180cm 
Hair Color:                light brown-reddish
Eye Color:                 Green
Lives with:                Family
Pets:                         Dogs, a lot, the advantages of villages.
Relationship status:   Who cares, honestly.
Favourite Food:          Every decent food, I love trying new dishes
Favourite Drink:         Same as above
Favourite Color:         Red
Favourite kind of Music: I listen to just about everything without screamos, as long as i can make out lyrics or just plain music I'm game.
Favourite Band:           Never been a band guy, but according to my phone last song was from Ghoultown so let's roll with that
Favourite Album:         None
Favourite Song:          Can't choose
Favourite Game:         I love them all, just give me something playable and a good story. Currently replaying the Darksiders saga
Favourite Genre of Game:  Adventure, platforms, strategy and shooting tend be my most played
Favourite Hobbies:        Wasting life gaming, hunting, reading, martial arts, roleplaying and watching series
Favourite Movies:         Dunno, love Gladiator and the new Mad Max
Favourite Shows:          Peaky Blinders, The Blacklist, The Punisher, Hell's Kitchen, Necessary Roughness, Sense8, Harlots and whatever got me hooked at the moment. 

Community questions:
So, who are you?: A nobody, just stumbled on reborn at the beggining of '15 downloaded it and stayed for it. Decided to make an account around last year since I liked the community once I checked, so that about it. Oh forgot about real life, currently mayoring in Law so i can yell at people I AM THE LAW.

Anything you're responsible for? Ashamed to say no, I answer questions on the forum every now and then, does that count?

If you had to choose one of your posts as your way to introduce yourself, which would it be? This is the longest, so keep it.

What can I talk to you about? Whatever you feel like, I'm always up for a nice chat and like to know about as much stuff as I can so if I don't know much am always open to listening to people talk about their passions (I find it beautiful).

Closing statements? PINNAPLE DOES NOT BELONG ON PIZZA

So apparently I'm a veteran (did not have a single clue because she's too shy to make posts even though she's been here for almost three years (is just a stalker)) 

Known As: Izzy, Munchikin, Echo

Birthday: January 2, 1998

Height: 4 ft 10 (forever a shawty ;-;) 

Hair Color: Brown, yet I love dying it burgundy or purple

Eye Color: Brown

Lives With: Roommate or sometimes with family

Pets: A fat cat named Cosmo

Relationship Status: Single yet still not ready to mingle

Favorite Food: Lo mein noodles, terayaki chicken, honey walnut shrimp and coconut shrimp and sweet/sour chicken and basically Chinese (I can talk about food all day especially since I cook hehe)

Favorite Drink: Wine, Champagne, Pina Colada's,  Big Red,  Cherry Coke and Sprite Cherry from Sonic.

Favorite Color: Blues and greens and purples and sometimes pinks

Favorite Kind Of Music: Lo-fi hip pop, Indie Pop, Alternative, Indie Rock, Synth Pop, Lo-fi Indie

Favorite Band: Hyukoh, Imagine Dragons, Gepe, Esteman, Zella Day, Lana Del Rey

Favorite Song: Flaming Hot Cheetohs, Wing Wing, Groupie Love

Favorite Game: Pokemon, Stardew Valley, Super Mario Odyssey, Child of Light, Always Sometimes Monsters, Undertale

Favorite Genre of Games: RPG, Simulation, Choice based games

Favorite Hobby: Photoshop, Programming (web pages), Reading, Playing Games, Writing Stories, Cooking, and Listening to Music

Favorite Movies: Big Hero 6, My Neighbor Totoro, Kiki's Delivery Service, Colorful, Corpse Bride, Frakenweenie, Fantastic Beasts, Wonder Woman

Favorite Shows: Steven Universe, Parks n Rec, Grace and Frankie, OK KO, We Bare Bears, Unbreakable Kimmy, Chowder, Flapjack (I'm still a kid at heart haha, and I also love shows that are comedy based)

Community Questions

So Who Are You?: Someone who is very optimistic even though she posts pessimistic thoughts. I'm a very bubbly person and once glance you'll see how cheerful I am. Trust me I am very happy but something about tragedy and sadness gets to me as well. Anyway I stumbled upon this place mmm my Sophomore-Junior year in high school and fell in love with this game because of the dark themes this game had. I made the account because I had a bug issue and my stubbornness to not restart the game beat my pride and shyness and made me post for help (thanks peep who unstuck me) 

Anything you are responsible for?: Nein sadly. Besides getting a needless posting warning? Haha. Although anything I am responsible for is at my college where I accidentally locked out an account which was connected to over 300 computers thus leaving people without computers for a while. So yeah you don't want me to be responsible with Reborn ;-;. My family luck loves getting to us once a year. 

If you had to choose one of your posts as a way to introduce yourself, which would it be?: Definitely this one unless you stumble upon my webpage or tumblr there are introductions there as well.

What Can I Talk To You About?: Anime (mainly comedy and romance or drama. Although if you have suggestions or passionate about a certain anime I will definitely hear you out and watch it), Manga, Music (just no Country, Rap or Christian....), Tumblr, Art, Games, pretty much anything relating to nerd/geek stuff 

Closing Statements: “I came into this world covered in someone else’s blood and screaming. I’m not afraid to leave it the same way.” (Yeah I'm very feisty, sarcastic and always in a fighting mood at times as well) 

Hello, I am a certified Veteran™ and I am obligated to post here.

Known As: IntSys, Int, and many other creative interpretations of the name IntSys. Ask the right people and they'll tell you.

Birthday: Oct. 18, 2000

Height: 180 cm-ish? May have changed.

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Black

Lives With: Family.

Pets: None

Relationship Status: Nice meme.

Favorite Food: Sushi, fried chicken, clam soup, oranges, hot pots.
Favorite Drink: Lemonade (not carbonated), orange juice, bubble milk tea (or just normal milk tea), black tea.
Favorite Color: Red.
Favorite Kind of Music: Orchestrated VGM, Mashups. Meme music.

Favorite Band: None.

Favorite Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUQ9lCQbmHk (Judge me later)

Favorite Game: Mega Man Battle Network 3.
Favorite Genre of Games: Strategy, RPG.

Favorite Hobby: Learning outside of school.

Favorite Movie: The Truman Show.

Favorite Show: None.

So, who are you?: I am IntSys. I play Reborn, the game, I sometimes post in the Create-A-Mega-Pokemon thread, and I'm involved in the Roleplaying scene of the forums. Notably, I'm still a regular on the Showdown chat, for no good reason.

Why are you here?: Because why not a friend of mine introduced Pokemon Reborn about two to three years ago (It was E14 then, I think?) I stopped playing for awhile after passing Corey, but then I stumbled upon the game again and decided to check the site to see if there was a new update. I ended up not only getting E15, but also diving head first into the Roleplaying subforums, annoying the seniors then quite a bit with my absolute lack of grasp on proper Roleplaying and the way freeform combat was handled. I was "That Guy," and I had to apologize for all the damage that I did. I am still very much sorry for my antics to this day, yet I still find myself screwing up big time often and getting the proper scolding in response. Here's hoping that I'll finally be able to change one day.

Why are you still here?: Because I've made friends here, and I am still actively taking part in RPs.

What can I talk to you about?: Pokemon, anything about Taiwan. You can also send me memes, I guess? Oh, I'm also open to DMs, so feel free to interrogate ask me things. I wouldn't recommend confiding to me, though.

Closing Statements: Who's Bibs?

I never had a proper introductory post, so since I'm technically a veteran now I guess this is my chance.

Known As: I wasn't active on the forums until very recently, so I'm not really known

Birthday: May 7th

Height: 1'74m
Hair Color: Brown, very dark but not really black

Eye Color: Brown

Lives With: Mother and one of my brothers

Pets: I miss my cat :( (he's with my father)

Relationship Status: Emotionally unavailable.

Favorite Food: I can't choose, there are too many wonderful foods.
Favorite Drink: Juice in general (except peach juice ugh), tea (I enjoy infusions in general) and water, water is underrated.
Favorite Color: Purple.
Favorite Kind of Music: Alternative, indie rock, but sometimes I listen to smooth jazz or anime/game soundtracks as background music while I need to concentrate on something else (music with lyrics is way too distracting)

Favorite Band: Right now I would say Florence + The Machine, but it changes frequently.
Favorite Song: I can't choose.

Favorite Game: I'm not really much of a gamer, mainly because I never had the opportunity  (economic issues), but being one of the few games I played growing up Golden Sun has a special place in my heart. I also enjoyed Undertale a lot (and with enjoyed I mean that I cried a lot)
Favorite Genre of Games: RPG.

Favorite Hobby: I enjoy watching series, mainly animation (gravity falls, steven universe, svtfoe, rick and morty) and sometimes anime (PMMM, bnha, jjba, lwa, Utena).

Favorite Movie: I'm not really a movie person. (Well maybe rebellion but I count it as part of the anime)

Favorite Show: Can't choose (again)

So, who are you?: In the forums I'm not much of a social person but if I see someone has any problem, generally with the game, I always try to help. 

Why are you here?: I saw people talking about pokemon reborn as a trans/nb inclusive pokemon game,b so I decided to give it a try and honestly as a person who was used to play much, much lower quality fangames I fell in love with it almost instantly (even if in my first playthrough I didn't understand half of the story because of my poor knowledge of English). 

Why are you still here?: I only have been active on the forums for not even a month, and I might randomly disappear (and reappear) in the future. Before that I only entered the forums to see the development threads for Rejuvenation and Reborn (well, I sometimes also was in the request-a-mon thread).

What can I talk to you about?: Anything. I can't guarantee a great conversation, though, sometimes is really hard for me to express myself and talking with people unless there is some degree of confidence can be a little bit overwhelming to me. (I enjoy talking to and being with people, it feels really nice, but it's hard for me)

Closing Statements: I probably think you're nice.

Since I disappeared for some time around June and had no idea this thread existed, I think it's a good idea to post here instead of making a new topic:

Known as: Nas, NasDav, Grima, Sassdav (only on occasion when I decide to be a complete sarcastic ass)

Birthday: 10th of February

Height: 6 foot 4 inches, 1.9034 meters, 193 cm

Hair color: Easiest to say black since it's darkened over the years

Eye color: Blue (shades very from dark almost indigo to light steely grey)

Lives with: Both parents

Pets: Just my puppy Racie

Relationship status: Single (and too dumb to find a date)

Favorite Food: Pretty much anything Italian

Favorite Drink: Iced Tea, and water

Favorite Color: Red and Black

Favorite Type of Music: Classic Rock, Metal, the occasional punk and hip hop

Favorite Band: Imagine Dragons (great concerts if you ever go to one)

Favorite Song: Bleeding Out

Favorite Game: Hard to pick because I've played a bunch of great games imo, but at the moment Splatoon

Favorite Genre: Racing Games

Favorite Hobby: Bowling

Favorite Movie: The Princess Bride (closely followed by Casablanca) 

Favorite Show: Forged in Fire

Who am I? I really am not as active as I once was, due to me mainly forgetting my password to the site and other extenuating circumstances, but I'm just kind of the resident sleeper who comes in every so often to check stuff out then disappears again. Some would liken it to a ghost

Why am I still here? Interestingly enough I actually joined the Showdown server before I joined up here due to having a Showdown account, I found Reborn kind of by accident when searching for something to do whilst I was homesick at university in Nebraska, haven't left since. Also because this game is great and I greatly enjoy Ame's work on it 

What can you talk to me about? Fire Emblem, I enjoy discussions about it, even if most of it I don't understand, and I'm here to lend an ear if you need help with depression... I suffer from it occasionally and I find that talking to someone about it helps out a lot.

Closing Statements: I'm a bit of a hard person on myself and I tend to try to see the good in others before the bad, but I am prone to mistakes so please don't immediately blacklist me if I make a mistake, I'm only human after all.

• 4 weeks later...

Oh. I'm a Veteran. Hi.

I never properly introduced myself on the forums as far as I can see from my activity history, might as well do it now.

I'm actually not too fond of revealing precise physical details to people I don't know, so I'll be skipping all the metrics and just say that I'm a French, blond-haired, blue-eyed, average 25 years old straight guy.

It's not out of insecurity, gender issues or whatever, it's just a "The less people know about me, the better" and "I want to be appreciated for what I do and not what I am" kind of thing.

Relationship Status: Non-existant

Favorite Food: Home-made junk food (pizzas, hamburgers), lemon meringue pie, Paris-Brest (french speciality)

Favorite Drink: Lemonade

Favorite Color: Blue and Black

Favorite Type of Music: Weird electronic stuff (mostly Drum 'n Bass & Neurofunk), Rock Electronic, Melodic Death Metal, Jazz, VGM

Favorite Artists: Memtrix, Au5, Soilwork, KOAN Sound, Celldweller (pre-Offworld), Blue Stahli

Current Favorite Song: Culprate x Frequent - Drifting

Favorite Games: Castlevania (except pre-SotN & 3D ones), Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodlines

Comfort Games: Modded Minecraft/Skyrim

Favorite Genres: FPS RPGs, Metroidvania with RPG elements

Favorite Hobby: Video games ! and pixel art.

Favorite Movie: Non-existant

Favorite Show: Non-existant

Who are you ?

I'm mostly a semi-absent lurker. I often disappear, only to reappear once in a blue moon, when someone posts something on my stuff, or when a major update happens.

Needless to say, my interactions with the community are fairly minimal. So much that I didn't even try to get verified on the Reborn Discord.

What did you do ?

I'm partly responsible for the UI overhaul Reborn had since EP 17, since I'm one of the few crazy ones that tried to redesign it 1 week after learning about the game and playing it (iirc it was a bit before EP 16).

Amethyst changed them a bit on her side before integrating them, and she didn't take everything (like box backgrounds), so my original work is still available on this forum, if you're curious.

What can you talk to me about ?

Anything, I guess ? I don't have trigger words/subjects or something, but I doubt my input on anything would be significant, so... meh.

Closing statement ?

Now that's a weird thing. I'm used to just end these kinds of posts with "That's all" or "I'm done for now", but that's kinda out of place after that question, isn't it ?

If I had a closing statement, it would be this : English is not my native language, so feel free to correct me if I made & make mistakes here and there.

It's important to me, because I do enjoy writing from time to time.

Totally stealing Kuro's format because I have no creativity~ 

General Info:
Known as:                Ross (my actual name), RosWellNow (Showdown name), 404 Hope Not Found (Current Discord Name) 
Birthday:                  Oct. 4th
Height:                     6'0"
Hair Color:               Brown
Eye Color:                Blue
Lives with:               Parents and 2 brothers
Pets:                         1 doge 
Relationship status:   All by myself~
Favourite Food:          Whatever I'm eating atm.
Favourite Drink:         Either hot chocolate or coke, not quite sure
Favourite Color:         Either orange or purple, depending on my mood
Favourite kind of Music: I'm happy listening to anything, as long as it's got a good rhythm.
Favourite Band, Album & Song: See above
Favourite Game:          Monster Hunter World atm, probably Persona 5 in general
Favourite Genre of Game:  RPGs, particularly JRPGs. Strategy games are a close 2nd.
Favourite Hobbies:        Reading, coding, games (obviously), watching anime, correcting spelling mistakes
Favourite Movies:         Marvel Cinematic Universe films, generally.
Favourite Shows:          RWBY and Steven Universe, currently.

So, who are you?: I'm a person who was here, then wasn't, and is totally back again now, and totally not a bot. I'm actually just super bad at describing myself to others.   As far how I've been in the community, I'm mostly around Victory Road/Showdown (for taking part in Redemption/Mythos Leagues atm), and around the Mafia community we have here. Apparently I'm competent at them, despite my own opinions on the matter. I guess beyond that, I have a Bachelor's in Comp. Sci? IDK what you want from me >.>

Anything you're responsible for? Not really. I'm the sort of person who wants anything they do to be perfect, which often leads to me just not posting stuff, which playing Mafia is helping to break me of, I guess. Thank you minimum post counts.

If you had to choose one of your posts as your way to introduce yourself, which would it be? It's not a post, but this picture probably best reflects me.

Spoiler

5a74966bbd60a_Marisaisweird.png.35e1100da0ccf8a9fb27f521f9941920.png

What can I talk to you about? Anything, I guess, although gaming talk and well-crafted memes are what'll get my attention first. I tend to want to focus on the positives of stuff too, so coming to me just to complain about something will probably not be fruitful.

Closing statements? I use full stops to close my statements, generally. What a weird question.