[Game Over! GG] Reborn Girls "Fight for Love" Mafia

1 hour ago, FairFamily said:

Well, the chance is 1/16 for 4 people so each round you have a 23% chance that one of us hits Saphira and it gets bigger each round.

You are right, but right now saphira has to decide for herself, since we cant know for sure if the sorority knows who she is, she has to decide what is more beneficial

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Anti_Hero said:

There are a few options, first of all that the sorority doesnt know who saphira is (because if florina didnt say who she would visit, then the sorority wouldnt know who she is). In that case the saphira would do best not to reveal herself

the other option is that they know who she is, in that case she is more dangerous to the rest of us, the problem is if they kill her or not. In any case whe have a probability to choose her in 1/16, you have to be really unlucky to choose her.

In that aspect is up to saphira if she reveals herself or not.

anyway, we have to discover who the sorority is and with the informaton we have we cant know for sure, only the people with night actions can discover something

You said earlier she was a bigger threat to the girls in love over the sorority, interesting how you change your POV so quickly. Hm... 

Edited by Quinnox

1 hour ago, Quinnox said:

You said earlier she was a bigger threat to the girls in love over the sorority, interesting how you change your POV so quickly. Hm... 

After thinking I tought that inexperienced players might have used their ability without teling their companions, so they wouldnt gain that information, being that said, we cant be sure that the sorority knows who saphira is but they might know, anyway it would be foolish for them to kill her. 

Update:

Approximately 14 hours left until this Day Phase ends.

Voting Board: [9 out of 17 have to vote someone; the voting is done in the thread; see opening post to see instructions on how to vote]

Not voted [17]: Paul25, Lykos Hand, Fair Family, Lek, Greninja, Jace, Hycrox, Elanir, Damsel, Pdart0304, Quinnox, Anti_Hero, Satoshi, Vanitas, Candy, Alphagar, Cooclor

Also, Post Count Board: [2 posts is the requirement per Day Phase]

Paul25 [4]
Lykos Hand [4]
Fair Family [2]
Lek [0]
Greninja [1]
Jace Stormkirk[2]
Hycrox [1]
Elanir [2]
Damsel [2]
Pdart0304 [3]
Quinnox [6]
Anti_Hero [5]
Satoshi [5]
Vanitas [0]
Candy [4]
Alphagar [2]
Cooclor [1]

well i am going off a gut feeling but since we have a person that does nothing if it is anything like the first mafia game i played that means that that person is not actually here and so far two have not made any posts. if this happens two days in a row they get auto eliminated (this screwed the good guys that game) so i shall vote for one of them 

Spoiler

flips coin in closet and nods

Eliminate-lek

Edited by Jace Stormkirk

I also eliminate - lek since we don't have info on him and didn't hear his side of the discussion. He may be intentionally keeping silent.

Edited by Greninja

Ok for some reason this quote box refuses to go away... GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. I am going to vote For Jace Stormkirk. Since we know there are three Villains and if the two voting for Lek know he is not one of them it makes sense. Also if you're worried about dooming the heros how is voting against any silent person going to stop that. Ok so I have had a change of stance I will also vote for LEK. Sorry. Eliminate - LEK

On 7/8/2017 at 3:47 PM, pdart0304 said:

Edited by Cooclor
Corrected perspective Sorry

Here are some suggestions:

As far as I know, I'm not sure If @Lek performed any night action or posted here.

So I don't think it's a good idea to eliminate her.

and regarding those who are Abstaining:

I kindly request them to vote someone and not to Abstain.

Anyway,

Eliminate - Jace Stormkirk

This vote is not at all permanent.

I think I'll vote Jace too (sorry Jace)

Since I'm also unsure, and we should probably get somewhere, right?

Edited by Candy

Why not vote for the two who are remaining silent. Also Paul25 why do you feel the need to repeat the presumption that is we don't and can't think that anyone is aware of who did what in the night. Unless you were actually active. And on that note I think I'll change my vote to. Eliminate - Paul25

Wait - I thought ppl who didn't comment is because they haven't checked this thread yet...

But then I just checked and Vanitas was online 2 hours ago :o

Nvm Jace, you get a non-vote from me :P

Eliminate - Vanitas

Edit: ok lol I just realized Vanitas commented once lol

This is harder than I thought man

So it's confusing but I'll just quietly revert back to my original stance and stop confusing ppl and myself

Edited by Candy

I was planning to vote on someone else but it seems the majority is pointed at one individual and it's a reasonable vote.

Update:

Approximately less than 7 hours left until this Day Phase ends.

Voting Board: [9 out of 17 have to vote someone; the voting is done in the thread; see opening post to see instructions on how to vote]

Jace Stormkirk [6]: LykosHand, Paul25, Candy, Satoshi, Quinnox, FairFamily 

Lek [2]: Jace Stormkirk, Greninja

Paul25 [1]: Cooclor

Abstain [4]: Anti_Hero, Damsel, Alphagar, Vanitas

Not voted [4]: Lek, Hycrox, Elanir, Pdart0304

Also, Post Count Board: [2 posts is the requirement per Day Phase]

Paul25 [5]
Lykos Hand [5]
Fair Family [3]
Lek [0]
Greninja [2]
Jace Stormkirk [3]