[Game Over! GG] Reborn Girls "Fight for Love" Mafia

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, LykosHand said:

Mhhhh we have to look for clues, the only thing that i know is that someone was protected this night. @Monsieur Divergent can i tell the name?

I have to say it was a great night for us.

Uh, you're allowed to say whatever you want as long as you just paraphrase stuff you'd like to say if it's from the Role PM. What's not allowed is taking a screenshot of the Role PM or simply copy and pasting content from there. 

7 minutes ago, Monsieur Divergent said:

Uh, you're allowed to say whatever you want as long as you just paraphrase stuff you'd like to say if it's from the Role PM. What's not allowed is taking a screenshot of the Role PM or simply copy and pasting content from there. 

Okay, i understand :)

Whomever Saphira is knows we're after her so we have to think carefully as to who may act funny in a way to seem innocent, the problem is if she lasts into night 2 and we don't vote correctly we're in for another dangerous night

1 hour ago, Quinnox said:

Whomever Saphira is knows we're after her so we have to think carefully as to who may act funny in a way to seem innocent, the problem is if she lasts into night 2 and we don't vote correctly we're in for another dangerous night

but isn't Saphira part of the girls in love?

is it ok to kill her off?

2 minutes ago, Candy said:

but isn't Saphira part of the girls in love?

is it ok to kill her off?

If you think about it this way, she's a potential threat to all of us. There's a lot of gals in love but only 4 sorority members sometimes even allies can be problems

EDIT: And unless you're one of her sisters, one wrong move into visiting her and you're out

Edited by Quinnox

If you think about it this way, she's a potential threat to all of us. There's a lot of gals in love but only 4 sorority members sometimes even allies can be problems

oh I see. so we try choose Saphira so the rest is prevented from auto-destruction :P

I think I'm starting to get this game

Just now, Quinnox said:

Mhhhh i would to avoid killing allies, because every role that we have can be important to bring us to victory.

7 minutes ago, LykosHand said:

Mhhhh i would to avoid killing allies, because every role that we have can be important to bring us to victory.

Some of us have roles that can easily assist us in terminating members of the sorority though, so not acting at night due to fear knowing Saphira could very well be who you visit next would be a wasted opportunity. HOWEVER! You also have a risk of visiting her when you do choose to use your night action.

2 minutes ago, Quinnox said:

Some of us have roles that can easily assist us in terminating members of the sorority though, so not acting at night due to fear knowing Saphira could very well be who you visit next would be a wasted opportunity. HOWEVER! You also have a risk of visiting her when you do choose to use your night action.

Mhhhh yeah you have the point. Before voting, i would like to see others think what they think about this :) 

hmm how to make an educated guess to who's Saphira...

Update:

Approximately 37 hours left until this Day Phase ends.

Voting Board: [9 out of 17 have to vote someone; the voting is done in the thread; see opening post to see instructions on how to vote]

Not voted [17]: Paul25, Lykos Hand, Fair Family, Lek, Greninja, Jace, Hycrox, Elanir, Damsel, Pdart0304, Quinnox, Anti_Hero, Satoshi, Vanitas, Candy, Alphagar, Cooclor

Also, Post Count Board: [2 posts is the requirement per Day Phase]

Paul25 [2]
Lykos Hand [4]
Fair Family [1]
Lek [0]
Greninja [1]
Jace [1]
 Hycrox [1]
Elanir [1]
Damsel [1]
Pdart0304 [2]
Quinnox [4]
Anti_Hero [2]
Satoshi [3]
Vanitas [0]
Candy [4]
Alphagar [0]
Cooclor [1]

25 minutes ago, Candy said:

hmm how to make an educated guess to who's Saphira...

With what little info we know, this is a lot harder than it seems unfortunately.

1 hour ago, LykosHand said:

Mhhhh yeah you have the point. Before voting, i would like to see others think what they think about this :) 

If Saphira shows herself (or at least makes an effort to hint us) then she can be a good ally. If we terminate her, than nobody could destiny bond Titania into oblivion. But if she does not, it will be risky to take night actions, if you are not from her family.

if you ask me just try to get a criminal and not worry about who saphira is cause she will probably be kill by the villains for revenge for megagun and whoever ciel is, if youget lonely plz go to greninja cause he should get a chance to live longer than he did in the other mafia game he was in(died night 0)

4 minutes ago, Satoshi said:

How do you know that?

And is one of them is Florinia?

I don't know who visited me but Monsieur fate notified me last night.

There are a few options, first of all that the sorority doesnt know who saphira is (because if florina didnt say who she would visit, then the sorority wouldnt know who she is). In that case the saphira would do best not to reveal herself

the other option is that they know who she is, in that case she is more dangerous to the rest of us, the problem is if they kill her or not. In any case whe have a probability to choose her in 1/16, you have to be really unlucky to choose her.

In that aspect is up to saphira if she reveals herself or not.

anyway, we have to discover who the sorority is and with the informaton we have we cant know for sure, only the people with night actions can discover something

40 minutes ago, Anti_Hero said:

There are a few options, first of all that the sorority doesnt know who saphira is (because if florina didnt say who she would visit, then the sorority wouldnt know who she is). In that case the saphira would do best not to reveal herself

the other option is that they know who she is, in that case she is more dangerous to the rest of us, the problem is if they kill her or not. In any case whe have a probability to choose her in 1/16, you have to be really unlucky to choose her.

In that aspect is up to saphira if she reveals herself or not.

anyway, we have to discover who the sorority is and with the informaton we have we cant know for sure, only the people with night actions can discover something

Well, the chance is 1/16 for 4 people so each round you have a 23% chance that one of us hits Saphira and it gets bigger each round.

Edited by FairFamily