[Game Over! GG] Reborn Girls "Fight for Love" Mafia

You guys are so good in analising :D 

As it is my 1st time, I'm learning from you all. :) 

What I'm getting from all these analysis is that most probably Jace is acting somewhat suspecious. I'm not sure though, coz its based on the analysis made by anti_hero and quinnox.

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 7/14/2017 at 5:46 AM, Quinnox said:

You and FairFamily are two big ones I have suspicions about at the moment.

under normal circumstances i would say for you to visit me....but unless you do not value your life i would not suggest it

On 7/14/2017 at 1:55 AM, FairFamily said:

You can carry quite a grudge do you?

yes i can (being killed kinda does that) but i gave everyone a chance on my list to defend themselves. it is up to you to figure out how, 

Well, In the midst of the discussion about who the criminal is, I got a valuable piece of information. (And now that you know that I am the most likely to be targeted this night)

Either of them are criminal:

Spoiler

Fair Family, Damsel or Pdart.

2 minutes ago, Paul25 said:

Well, In the midst of the discussion about who the criminal is, I got a valuable piece of information. (And now that you know that I am the most likely to be targeted this night)

Hide contents

Good thing you step up from the dream land, Paul, to give us precious information. If the community is going to follow your list, ignoring me you have two options and two bullets.

1 hour ago, Anti_Hero said:

Then I will help you, I know that those people aren't Julia (almost certain) elanir and greninja... But again, I can't be certain. And most likely she will put bombs to where you will visit. 

Edit: I now confirmed again what Monsieur said, you got a bomb too, since you got the bomb too there are none left... This turn you can investigate without doing a chain reaction...

Now it is really critical for saphira to hint who she is

The only issues will be if I run into Saphira or if Amaria targets me, both result in splat. I'm considering Jace Stormkirk could be one of the two mentioned prior...

Edited by Quinnox
Pages buggedd out so I commented before reading others' messages zz

15 minutes ago, Paul25 said:

And so Pdart is innocent.

Any comments Fair Family and Damsel?

Or so we may think. He could be playing innocent; however, I had my suspicions about FairFamily today, and last night I noticed Damsel does lack in discussion... Could it be to avoid accidental self-incrimination?

On 7/14/2017 at 9:22 AM, Quinnox said:

The only issues will be if I run into Saphira or if Amaria targets me, both result in splat. I'm considering another Jace Stormkirk lynching due to his grudge being held.

i guess my hint earlier yas not oblivious enough plus i am 99.9% shur the criminals now my role, i am saphira so do not visit me

On 7/14/2017 at 8:43 AM, Satoshi said:

You guys are so good in analising :D 

As it is my 1st time, I'm learning from you all. :) 

What I'm getting from all these analysis is that most probably Jace is acting somewhat suspecious. I'm not sure though, coz its based on the analysis made by anti_hero and quinnox.

i am going off the fact that it was in the criminal interest to bandwagon an innocent cause not many people would think much of it... except me

Just now, Jace Stormkirk said:

i guess my hint earlier yas not oblivious enough plus i am 99.9% shur the criminals now my role, i am saphira so do not visit me

i am going off the fact that it was in the criminal interest to bandwagon an innocent cause not many people would think much of it... except me

I had edited my post because the forums bugged out and I didn't see your hint until it fully refreshed, yeah I figured after reading your message you were her. Ironic how you got lynched day 1 when we tried finding her and you weren't her but now you are her haha

Edited by Quinnox
Added the second sentence

7 minutes ago, Jace Stormkirk said:

Yup, now you are obviously off the list.

And I agree with quinnox that damsel doesnt talk much, may be to not reveal something important which would cause him in danger.

Edited by Satoshi

4 minutes ago, Jace Stormkirk said:

so i guess that leaves fair family to clear himself or die ( or at least i will vote for him trying to but not committing yet)

I understand you are not happy with Fair Family and would cast your vote out of spite but you have to consider Damsel too. I have my suspicions about Fair Family due to his mannerisms, but the same goes for Damsel.

On 7/14/2017 at 9:39 AM, Quinnox said:

I understand you are not happy with Fair Family and would cast your vote out of spite but you have to consider Damsel too. I have my suspicions about Fair Family due to his mannerisms, but the same goes for Damsel.

this is precisely why i have not voted yet. i can have my vote changed but without anymore info i will go off my list first

My mannerism? I mean I voted for Jace round 1 because I believe that not eliminating a round is like giving the sorority a free night which is dangerous. If it is wrong we get some info.

The reason I said for Quinnox to reveal his role is because if he was innocent he was going to be the target for an attack anyway and if he revealed his role and nobody contested it might strengthen his claim. I mean he just said shoot Candy, he was right but that is an argument for hindsight.

8 minutes ago, FairFamily said:

My mannerism? I mean I voted for Jace round 1 because I believe that not eliminating a round is like giving the sorority a free night which is dangerous. If it is wrong we get some info.

The reason I said for Quinnox to reveal his role is because if he was innocent he was going to be the target for an attack anyway and if he revealed his role and nobody contested it might strengthen his claim. I mean he just said shoot Candy, he was right but that is an argument for hindsight.

She* but anyways, I was providing info I gathered for the sake of the town and was willing to fall if I had to. I knew it was either you trust me and learn that you can trust me, or you don't and then you regret it. As for mannerisms, the way you acted in having me reveal my role just seemed sketchy; you seem more on the cold and distant side as if it's to avoid showing what side you're on.

4 minutes ago, LykosHand said:

This day phase is very interesting, and i also have information to give you: Jace is 50% innocent and 50% criminal or neutral :) 

Jace already revealed he's Saphira (although he could be lying, I feel he is not)

On a whole different note that nobody has touched on, where's Terra at when you need her to relieve the tension with her party?

2 minutes ago, Quinnox said:

Jace already revealed he's Saphira (although he could be lying, I feel he is not)

On a whole different note that nobody has touched on, where's Terra at when you need her to relieve the tension with her party?

Ah okay i didn't read this sorry. Yes i think me too that Jace isn't lying.

I think Terra is waiting for the right time in my opinion.

6 minutes ago, Quinnox said:

She* but anyways, I was providing info I gathered for the sake of the town and was willing to fall if I had to. I knew it was either you trust me and learn that you can trust me, or you don't and then you regret it. As for mannerisms, the way you acted in having me reveal my role just seemed sketchy; you seem more on the cold and distant side as if it's to avoid showing what side you're on.

Well think of it this way you just come up saying Candy is guilty. You do not give you're role or any information on how you know this out of fear of being targetted. However if Candy was guilty you would be a target anyway. So it does not make sense to me. If you revealed your role, the silence of the other members (since shelly can refute the claim of a fake shelly) could function as proof. 

For being distant and cold, I don't like making decisions/claims without information so if I don't have to offer something I will stay silent.

On 08/07/2017 at 4:33 PM, Paul25 said:

Let's begin with If you're visited by someone.

Tbh I was visited by someone last night. :o 

I would like to know what you mean with this?

On 09/07/2017 at 8:19 AM, Paul25 said:

And now I kew that two people visited me last night.

2 hours ago, Paul25 said:

Hide contents

Fair Family, Damsel or Pdart.

With this am I right to assume you are Aya? If yes tell us your info

1 hour ago, Paul25 said:

And so Pdart is innocent.

Any comments Fair Family and Damsel?

How do you know he is innocent? just because he commented?

Woah, that escalated quickly. Honestly, I don't understand how you all know all this stuff, so I will once again follow the majority (and let's be honest, it's the safe choice, and it work once before so...)