[Game Over! GG] Reborn Girls "Fight for Love" Mafia

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Night Two

Update:

Voting Board: [8 out of 15 have to vote someone; the voting is done in the thread; see opening post to see instructions on how to vote]

Candy [13]: Quinnox, Satoshi, FairFamily, Pdart0304, Paul25, Greninja, LykosHand, Elanir, Jace Stormkirk, Anti_Hero, Alphagar, Hycrox, Damsel

Not voted/Abstain [2]: Candy, Vanitas

Also, Post Count Board: [2 posts is the requirement per Day Phase; warning to those in bold]

Paul25 [2]
Lykos Hand [4]
Fair Family [2]
Greninja [3]
Jace Stormkirk [4]
Hycrox [1]
Elanir [2]
Damsel [2]
Pdart0304 [2]
Quinnox [6]
Anti_Hero [5]
Satoshi [4]
Vanitas [0]
Candy [4]
Alphagar [4]

The day took a rather surprising turn. Vero observed the girls' situation from afar and had an amused look on his face. Quinnox boldly stepped up and immediately began attacking Candy, asking the others to believe him and follow his vote. For that reason and certain other reasons provided by others, the bandwagon on Candy took off and Candy bothered not to defend herself; instead, she only wished for a sweet death for herself.

chartitania.png.2242c31ac5a70e9d65403a4e1ece27d8.png
Alas, that was not to happen. Candy, also known as Titania, stepped up to the podium, ready to be executed. "Tch." Titania said. "Damn. I got caught. Amaria's gonna be sad, but maybe this way, I'll be free from everything. Oh well, I cease to care anymore." And her Aegislash was used to execute her, leaving her dead, dead, dead.

charamaria.png.5ef8e0faf498c0e164b5586ce5f656b2.png
Amaria was taken aback. She had thought she could endure her lover's death, but she couldn't stop her tears from falling. Titania, her one and only, was gone from the world forever; she was depressed, so sad that Titania left the world first that for this specific night, she is unable to use her abilities, but due to her vulnerable nature, she becomes innocent when investigated by Shelly Citra for this night. [Balance addition]

charvero.png
Vero decided to not give anyone an incentive for the day. Nothing was too of note during the day, aside from the Titania bandwagon lynch, which wasn't sufficient for him. He was gonna wait another day to see who would do well enough for Best Girl.

Candy is dead. She was Titania.

Due to Vanitas' circumstances which he informed me earlier, he's unable to continue playing. I decided for balancing issues that the player who has the remaining Ordinary Girl role will be converted to whatever role Vanitas had and Vanitas is modkilled as Ordinary Girl.

======

Night Two has started. You have 24 hours to send in your night actions.

13 players left! 2 of those are mafia!

======

Reborn Girls "Fight for Love" Mafia
1. Paul25 as ???
2. Fair Family as ???
3. Lykos Hand as ???
4. Lek -> Jace Stormkirk as ???
5. Greninja as ???
6. Jace Stormkirk as Ciel [Lynched D1]
7. Megagun as Florinia [Killed N0]
8. Hycrox as ???
9. Elanir as ???
10. Damsel as ???
11. Pdart0304 as ???
12. Quinnox as ???
13. Ubi as Fern [Killed N0]
14. Anti_Hero as ???
15. Satoshi as ???
16. Vanitas as Ordinary Girl [Modkilled D2]
17. Candy as Titania [Lynched D2]
18. Alphagar as ???
19. Cooclor as Ordinary Girl [Killed N1]

Edited by Monsieur Divergent

@Monsieur Divergent Just a comment I'm not a guy ^^"

But it seems I hit the perfect one to get as well considering now Amaria is vulnerable the only one that can get us this night point is Julia. I trust you to make good choices tonight, Julia may throw a curveball and go for others. Be safe!

Edited by Quinnox

6 hours ago, Hycrox said:

This was an interesting day

4 hours ago, Elanir said:

Our trust was well put it seems. One less danger.

2 hours ago, Quinnox said:

@Monsieur Divergent Just a comment I'm not a guy ^^"

But it seems I hit the perfect one to get as well considering now Amaria is vulnerable the only one that can get us this night point is Julia. I trust you to make good choices tonight, Julia may throw a curveball and go for others. Be safe!

It's in the rules that commenting at night is not allowed. Please refrain from doing so next time.

Day Three

[I've been feeling unwell for the past couple of days and I haven't quite recovered just yet, thus, I can't make a proper phase post, but I'll just edit this out when I'm feeling a lot better]

So, what happened in N2 was that Amaria tried to attack someone and thought they died, but that person still lives.

Also, Julia's bombs finally had an effect on three people who received it, Quinnox, Hycrox, and Alphagar. Point is, Alphagar [Heather] tried to give a vest to Quinnox, and while Quinnox visited Hycrox [Anna] to investigate him, the bombs they had created a chain reaction. Heather and Anna died, while Quinnox lived because he got a vest from Heather and was healed by Victoria.

Alphagar is dead. She was Heather.

Hycrox is dead. He was Anna.

======

Day Three has started. You have 48 hours to send discuss about last night's events and discuss on who to vote out of the game./b]

13 players left! 2 of those are mafia!

======

Reborn Girls "Fight for Love" Mafia
1. Paul25 as ???
2. Fair Family as ???
3. Lykos Hand as ???
4. Lek -> Jace Stormkirk as ???
5. Greninja as ???
6. Jace Stormkirk as Ciel [Lynched D1]
7. Megagun as Florinia [Killed N0]
8. Hycrox as Anna [Killed N2]
9. Elanir as ???
10. Damsel as ???
11. Pdart0304 as ???
12. Quinnox as ???
13. Ubi as Fern [Killed N0]
14. Anti_Hero as ???
15. Satoshi as ???
16. Vanitas as Ordinary Girl [Modkilled D2]
17. Candy as Titania [Lynched D2]
18. Alphagar as Heather [Killed N2]
19. Cooclor as Ordinary Girl [Killed N1]

4 minutes ago, Anti_Hero said:

Can we now know Annas power? (I'm curious)

A pleasant welcome to you! Thank you for being a part of Reborn Girls "Fight for Love" Mafia Game. With the help of the Random Role Generator, you have been bestowed with the role:

Anna [???]
The second most mysterious person, after Shade, in the entirety of Reborn; No one, except Anna herself, knows what her powers are as it remains a mystery.

Here is what you can do: [Choose one of these 4 per night]
  -     At night, you may visit someone and give them a gift. The gift will be random.
  -     At night, you may give an anonymous message to someone.
  -     At night, you may investigate someone and learn of 4 possible roles they may have.
  -     At night, you may visit someone and if you die on that night or the next day, that person's role will be revealed.

You are aligned with the Gals in Love; you win when all members of the Onyx Academy Sorority are eliminated.

This will be the official communication for the both of us. You may not share this PM to anyone. Night Actions will be PM'd here and results will be given when appropriate; Questions about your role will be provided here as well.

I thank you for protecting me in this night, unfortunately we still do not know who Julia is and Amaria is still running amok which means the next night she will get a guaranteed kill. Assuming it will be me whose life ends, I have to say I'm sorry to have only been able to pinpoint one of the sorority leaders. I'll wait until a discussion unfolds to cast my vote, I'll try my best to read between the lines and see if I can give a good consensus on who to vote for. We need to catch at least one of them as soon as possible

Edited by Quinnox

wow that was one explosive night at least it narrows down my list of possible suspects to four people. and those people are Lykoshand, fair family, paul25, and satoshi. quinnnox is clear because she was given a bomb and i see no reason for them to give one to there own. so it is up to those four to clear themselves to me cause they are who i will be voting for. you have been warned. 

4 hours ago, Jace Stormkirk said:

wow that was one explosive night at least it narrows down my list of possible suspects to four people. and those people are Lykoshand, fair family, paul25, and satoshi. quinnnox is clear because she was given a bomb and i see no reason for them to give one to there own. so it is up to those four to clear themselves to me cause they are who i will be voting for. you have been warned. 

You can carry quite a grudge do you?

That will be a do or die night I think. But I think the priority should be to find Julia, as we can see, she is the most dangerous right now if left alone.

8 hours ago, Jace Stormkirk said:

Well you can't discuss the game with other players outside of here so if they reveal themselves to you they reveal it to all of us and that just defeats the purpose at this point. How do we know you weren't restored as Mafia? If you recall the person you replaced COULD have been Amaria seeing as there was no action from her (guaranteed kill or cleanup) the first night, meaning that their player could've been inactive. Just a theory, there are others to be looked into that can very easily be playing dumb but your story isn't so clean yourself.

You and FairFamily are two big ones I have suspicions about at the moment.

Edited by Quinnox
Added parenthesis because grammar nazi

People that are still alive.

Victoria - needs to be alive

Shelly - needs to be alive 

Aya - this one is important right now, because of the information that she has. At this point we will loose someone important (Shelly) so if you have some information that is useful 

Serra

Luna - needs to be kept alive and can have some useful information

Charlotte - if we knew who someone is you can kill them, that is why information is important

Laura - again information

Saphira - ...

Julia - on the long run is dangerous

Amaria - i think one of her abilities is useless ( there isn't any inocent person right now, we would only not know who we killed from those 2) 

Terra - Party

Since there were in total 3 nights there are 3 bombs and 2 of them exploded last night. Meaning 1 remains at this moment. 

Titania visited 2 people, you can guess some information from here, first you are neither sorority nor saphira and second you don't have a bomb (at that moment). I was visited by titania on night 1

Anyone may disprove me if they feel like it, but then again, if they do, most likely they are sorority

For the night zero the person might be dead already or not, since a lot of people are still alive.

I don't want to reveal too much now (of what I know) without the cooperation of the rest

Since we can trust quinnox she might know some more stuff 

To correct myself,there are still ordinary girls alive (I think 3)

Edited by Anti_Hero
Correction

5 minutes ago, Anti_Hero said:

People that are still alive.

Victoria - needs to be alive

Shelly - needs to be alive 

Aya - this one is important right now, because of the information that she has. At this point we will loose someone important (Shelly) so if you have some information that is useful 

Serra

Luna - needs to be kept alive and can have some useful information

Charlotte - if we knew who someone is you can kill them, that is why information is important

Laura - again information

Saphira - ...

Julia - on the long run is dangerous

Amaria - i think one of her abilities is useless ( there isn't any inocent person right now, we would only not know who we killed from those 2) 

Terra - Party

Since there were in total 3 nights there are 3 bombs and 2 of them exploded last night. Meaning 1 remains at this moment. 

Titania visited 2 people, you can guess some information from here, first you are neither sorority nor saphira and second you don't have a bomb (at that moment). I was visited by titania on night 1

Anyone may disprove me if they feel like it, but then again, if they do, most likely they are sorority

For the night zero the person might be dead already or not, since a lot of people are still alive.

I don't want to reveal too much now (of what I know) without the cooperation of the rest

Since we can trust quinnox she might know some more stuff 

To correct myself,there are still ordinary girls alive (I think 3)

Unfortunately, 2 of the 3 I have visited were killed by Julia already, so unless I live to see another day I can not gather any more information. It's really tricky at this moment.

34 minutes ago, Quinnox said:

Unfortunately, 2 of the 3 I have visited were killed by Julia already, so unless I live to see another day I can not gather any more information. It's really tricky at this moment.

Then I will help you, I know that those people aren't Julia (almost certain) elanir and greninja... But again, I can't be certain. And most likely she will put bombs to where you will visit. 

Edit: I now confirmed again what Monsieur said, you got a bomb too, since you got the bomb too there are none left... This turn you can investigate without doing a chain reaction...

Now it is really critical for saphira to hint who she is

Edited by Anti_Hero

Well, I guess one can no longer walk the path of neutrality anymore.... or can he/she?

Julia was so confident about her bombs that she arranged to Amaria to kill somebody else. Julia was successful, but the grievous Amaria couldn't finish off her target.

Since Amaria and Quinnox had shared some bad luck in targeting this night, I guess that's when things start to get interesting. Because who is going to be the murderer for today? The answer is: everybody.

So if you have some privileged information, the time to share is now! The sorority will also try their best to make the community to kill itself.

Choose wisely who to kill, or better, choose wisely who to spare, and maybe you will be able to see the light of another day to try and fight again.

Edited by pdart0304
typo