reunited with my half ghost Pokémon Aegislash 😆

The poor things got PTSD from having to execute his own trainer tho

Edited by Candy

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day Four

The day was clear. The Gals in Love woke up from their peaceful sleep. Last night was a night without trouble. They needed not be wary of anyone as it was a party for both Gals in Love and the Onyx Academy Sorority. Now was a brand new day, a day perfect for finding Julia, the last of the Onyx Academy Sorority Leaders! ... She wasn't gonna let herself get caught though.

======

Day Four has started. You have 48 hours to discuss about who to lynch.

10 players left! 1 of those is mafia!

======

Reborn Girls "Fight for Love" Mafia
1. Paul25 as ???
2. Fair Family as Amaria [Lynched D3]
3. Lykos Hand as ???
4. Lek -> Jace Stormkirk as ???
5. Greninja as ???
6. Jace Stormkirk as Ciel [Lynched D1]
7. Megagun as Florinia [Killed N0]
8. Hycrox as Anna [Killed N2]
9. Elanir as ???
10. Damsel as ???
11. Pdart0304 as ???
12. Quinnox as ???
13. Ubi as Fern [Killed N0]
14. Anti_Hero as ???
15. Satoshi as ???
16. Vanitas as Ordinary Girl [Modkilled D2]
17. Candy as Titania [Lynched D2]
18. Alphagar as Heather [Killed N2]
19. Cooclor as Ordinary Girl [Killed N1]

58 minutes ago, Jace Stormkirk said:

just remember you need one more post. tho i am leaning more towards satoshi

You are such a "Revengeful Badass". :D 

I would be surprised if you dont vote against me.

Its quiet understandable that you are taking revenge from those who voted against you on day 1.

If the roles had not been revealed then you would have voted against Lykoshand and paul also. 

Oh my, already a vote against me. Well, can't say much for my defend, but I'm definitely not Julia, that's for sure. Yet again, no one would admit it, so I will hope you'll trust me.

Did you like the party, boys and girls?

Dj Arclight on the run all night long. Monsieur Divergent was a little sneezy, but he provided us with his famous "divergent ice cream".

And I took care of the drinks, of course. Spent the whole "Afternoon three" rock smashing in Azurine to find that shuckle, so we could shake moomoo milk, nanab berry and vodka inside the shuckle shell, the famous "Liepard milk" (for those of you aged enough to drink alcohol). The underaged guests could drink soda with sitrus berry, cooled by nevermeltice.

Vero did visit us, Cain, Adrien and Hardy joined the party late night, and the rooms on the second floor were just opened for those who wanted some intimacy (again, those of you aged enough to consent). I met Paul25 on the first floor and he showed me a list he dreamed of with three names, asking me which one he should make out with, this time I maybe didn't help much. Quinnox with her Gardovoir dress stayed on the first floor all night playing Mortal Kombat delivering brutalaties to everyone fool enough to face her, FairFamily and Candy being victims of her savageness.

In the morning, Monsieur provided us with some "divergent lava cookies" and I made some cheri berry juice for us to recover our PPs and start another beautiful and killing day.

What-a-party, gals.

I will change my vote then.

51 minutes ago, pdart0304 said:

Did you like the party, boys and girls?

Dj Arclight on the run all night long. Monsieur Divergent was a little sneezy, but he provided us with his famous "divergent ice cream".

And I took care of the drinks, of course. Spent the whole "Afternoon three" rock smashing in Azurine to find that shuckle, so we could shake moomoo milk, nanab berry and vodka inside the shuckle shell, the famous "Liepard milk" (for those of you aged enough to drink alcohol). The underaged guests could drink soda with sitrus berry, cooled by nevermeltice.

Vero did visit us, Cain, Adrien and Hardy joined the party late night, and the rooms on the second floor were just opened for those who wanted some intimacy (again, those of you aged enough to consent). I met Paul25 on the first floor and he showed me a list he dreamed of with three names, asking me which one he should make out with, this time I maybe didn't help much. Quinnox with her Gardovoir dress stayed on the first floor all night playing Mortal Kombat delivering brutalaties to everyone fool enough to face her, FairFamily and Candy being victims of her savageness.

In the morning, Monsieur provided us with some "divergent lava cookies" and I made some cheri berry juice for us to recover our PPs and start another beautiful and killing day.

What-a-party, gals.

That was superb!! :D

Enjoyed it a lot and came back to my gym late at night... :P 

S.Paul is fast asleep now..

On 7/17/2017 at 9:41 AM, Satoshi said:

You are such a "Revengeful Badass". :D 

I would be surprised if you dont vote against me.

Its quiet understandable that you are taking revenge from those who voted against you on day 1.

If the roles had not been revealed then you would have voted against Lykoshand and paul also. 

quoting saphira "Revenge is a dish that is best served now."

Maybe Anti_Hero knows who I am since I visited him once before and wants to Eliminate me, if that's true then he may be one of the Ordinary Girls who was converted to Julia??

Just now, Greninja said:

To prove my innocence, I once visited Quinnox, that's all the info you need.

That actually doesn't prove your innocence because a few people have visited me if you use deductive reasoning to think about it. Heather, Victoria, and Julia all being examples and 2 of those are still alive. Julia is one. 

This is not telling you to outright reveal your role, it is just stating you can still be Julia with that sentence. 

Edited by Quinnox
Formatting error fixed. OCD Problems lol

From what I can tell, the final 4 to be suspicious about are Satoshi, Greninja, Elanir, and Anti_Hero. The rest have revealed their roles or for the most part made it obvious who they are. Luna's dream was of 2 innocent and one evil and we have eradicated the evil. That would deem the other two innocent with that logic. I personally can not decide at the moment and may have to abstain from voting; however, these are the four I would consider the last pieces of this mystery on who is Julia.