[Game Over! GG] Reborn Girls "Fight for Love" Mafia

This was a fun game of mafia for my first time ever playing it. I'll definitely be interested in future mafia games as long as the roles aren't unique to the point where roles are revealed and the game becomes ruined/ended early

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes i agree it was really fun this type of Mafia games too :). I feel to apologize to all of you for revealing my role, i promise that this will never repeat again. In my opinion Julia is Elanir and Terra is Damsel :) 

Looks like we are at the concluding part of our another mafia game :) 

Like lykoshand, I'm too apologizing for revealing my role and from now onward, We won't be claiming any of our roles (except giving a piece of hint) :( 

3 hours ago, Satoshi said:

It was a nice mafia game and I enjoyed it a lot. I Will be looking forward for another one from you. :) 

As it has ended, so I want to reveal my role. :P 

I was JULIA ;) 

That makes me Victoria lol :P 

5 hours ago, Satoshi said:

It was a nice mafia game and I enjoyed it a lot. I Will be looking forward for another one from you. :) 

I was JULIA ;) 

Oh, i didn't think that you was Julia xD

8 hours ago, Satoshi said:

I was JULIA ;) 

Unexpected that you were Julia :o 

42 minutes ago, Paul25 said:

Unexpected that you were Julia :o 

I honestly had a feeling after his post below

16 hours ago, Satoshi said:

I don't think there is any need to take this game further. Coz 10vs1 means the sorority cant win. I think divergent will end the game.

It just gave me a huge feeling he was Julia, I abstained already though so I didn't feel like changing votes

Game Over!

Julia decided to offer herself to the Gals in Love. It wasn't worth living anymore, now that her other dear friends, Titania, Julia, and Amaria were already dead, taken and torn apart by these girls rabidly in love. She rose to the pedestal of the sacrificial stand and said her final words, "It was fun while it lasted, but being lonely was way boring. I want to have fun with my friends in the afterlife, if there is one!" And she was executed, using her own collection of bombs.

The Gals in Love were overjoyed. At last, there were no hindrances to the love that they were feeling. Now, they could freely pursue their love for Vero. As they were preparing to hunt down Vero, Vero appeared before the girls and bade them to settle down for a while.

He then motioned to tell them, "I have observed your conquest to victor over the Onyx Academy Sorority and I am impressed by your courage and determination as you fought for your love. I care for all of you, but I cannot take my eyes of Shelly, who willingly offered herself to hunt for the Onyx Academy Sorority in the night. Thus, Shelly, let us go off into the night.

The Gals in Love were struck by his words and congratulated Shelly for getting Vero's love. They decided to keep their love in their hearts; although their love was unrequited, they still had joy within them.

Terra was also happy that all ended well, though she created some unnecessary chaos.

Satoshi is dead. He was Julia.

The Gals in Love have won the game!

Terra has won the game!

Shelly [Quinnox] is the MVP/BEST GIRL.

======

Congratulations to the Gals in Love and Terra for winning the game!

Important Comments: [PLEASE READ]
  -     First of all, I'd like to congratulate everyone who participated in the game. It's been quite a fun game especially in the middle parts, and there were some unexpected plays that I've seen from some of you.
  -     Second, I'd like to apologize for the mistake on my part regarding the game balance. I mostly only focused on providing roles based on a character's personality, and forgot that it was prone to being damaged by massclaiming (the act of multiple roleclaiming), thus, it became a rather difficult game for mafia. To those who've stated that it wasn't good to roleclaim in the next games anymore, please don't have that mindset entirely. It's okay to roleclaim as long as [1] it will benefit your faction if you do so, [2] if you need to roleclaim to potentially save yourself, and [3] roleclaiming is central in certain setups (potentially in the next game I'm having).
  -     Third, I'd like to say that the Onyx Academy Sorority could have played a better game, to be perfectly honest. For one, Florinia's death was rather a big blow to mafia immediately and their N0 kill was a Third Party, so it was a really rough start. But, they made a fatal flaw in D1 by bandwagoning without much reason on Jace Stormkirk. Unfortunately, they were unable to salvage it from there on... I'd just like to remind everyone that when you're mafia, you should try to make yourself look like town as much as possible and that you shouldn't make actions that can make you look scummy.
  -     Fourth, if you're interested, please join the next game I'm having where roleclaiming and using your role is quite central, though hiding your role can still be beneficial in certain sort of ways (though not at early game).

======

Reborn Girls "Fight for Love" Mafia
1. Paul25 as Luna 
2. Fair Family as Amaria [Lynched D3]
3. Lykos Hand as Aya
4. Lek -> Jace Stormkirk as Saphira
5. Greninja as Victoria
6. Jace Stormkirk as Ciel [Lynched D1]
7. Megagun as Florinia [Killed N0]
8. Hycrox as Anna [Killed N2]
9. Elanir as Charlotte
10. Damsel as Serra
11. Pdart0304 as Terra
12. Quinnox as Shelly
13. Ubi as Fern [Killed N0]
14. Anti_Hero as Laura
15. Satoshi as Julia [Killed D4]
16. Vanitas as Ordinary Girl [Modkilled D2]
17. Candy as Titania [Lynched D2]
18. Alphagar as Heather [Killed N2]
19. Cooclor as Ordinary Girl [Killed N1] 

Also, for the next game I'm having, please participate if you're interested: [It's an interesting premise tbh]
http://www.rebornevo.com/forum/index.php?/topic/28356-sign-ups-open-mafia-mania-investigations/&do=findComment&comment=672897

:o MVP? I'm honored considering I had never played Mafia before :D 

(P.S. @pdart0304 I knew you were Terra after you made that long post about the party haha)

Edited by Quinnox

57 minutes ago, Quinnox said:

:o MVP? I'm honored considering I had never played Mafia before :D 

Congratulations :D ^^ Quinnox

And I knew that Damsel was Serra (Since, she meant that he got one of the most boring role)

Edit: I really forgot to congratulate the players :P 

Good game! Really well played everyone :D 

Edited by Paul25

I agree Quinnox is the MVP, thanks to her that, on the start, we have eliminate an enemy and her suspicions were always right :D. Congratulations Quinnox, you deserve to be the MVP ;).

Good game to all of you, i hope we can see in another mafia games :) 

It was a good game.

I personally liked the way Satoshi played it,specially in the last days, a good mafia member.

It was nice to spend some time with you, guys.

Quinnox, my dear Gardevoir dressed girl, I hinted so hard in day three, so I could convince the gals of my innocence when Paul put a target on me, Fair and Dam. I promise a no kill night, and I gave it. I am happy I did not fell accidentally in your way. Congratulations for the MVP, you played strong and gracefully, just like a Mega-Gardevoir. ;)