[Game Over! GG] Reborn Girls "Fight for Love" Mafia

11 minutes ago, Satoshi said:

Neither me nor Anti_hero is julia. Don't know anything about the other two.

After going back, it seems Anti_hero is innocent as long as he's being honest. You, however, I don't see much that puts you in the clear. Anyone can say they're not Julia but it's in our judgment to trust others (because just role revealing is obviously going to ruin the game). You and Elanir both have claimed you're not Julia, leaving Greninja if those who vote want to cast with this reasoning. Of course the sorority leaders want to deceive the girls in love though so lies can be expected in this last effort to survive. 

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know that elanir isn't Julia, no matter my role... About greninja is what he said, greninja visited quinnox on the tragic night of explosions. Since heather is dead, greninja is either Julia or Victoria 

7 hours ago, Quinnox said:

That actually doesn't prove your innocence because a few people have visited me if you use deductive reasoning to think about it. Heather, Victoria, and Julia all being examples and 2 of those are still alive. Julia is one. 

This is not telling you to outright reveal your role, it is just stating you can still be Julia with that sentence. 

2 hours ago, Anti_Hero said:

I know that elanir isn't Julia, no matter my role... About greninja is what he said, greninja visited quinnox on the tragic night of explosions. Since heather is dead, greninja is either Julia or Victoria 

That was the purpose of my statement, if I am Victoria then I am innocent but if I'm Julia, I was just doing it to confused you. It's for you guys to find out but trust me on this one.

Well either way, I'm gonna die, either by Julia or at the hands of you guys, "if" you can't find her.

Edited by Greninja

1 hour ago, Greninja said:

That was the purpose of my statement, if I am Victoria then I am innocent but if I'm Julia, I was just doing it to confused you. It's for you guys to find out but trust me on this one.

Well either way, I'm gonna die, either by Julia or at the hands of you guys, "if" you can't find her.

Respect bro!!

It doesn't matter who between you and me get eliminate. But this reply of yours truely impressed me. Unlike others, you are not desperate to win. :) 

4 hours ago, Anti_Hero said:

Well, thanks Anti_Hero for having my back.

As for myself, I'm suspecting Satoshi. Not for any information I could have, but more of a feeling you could say. But as always, I will wait for more people to pronounce themselves. (I know, I know, that's a coward way of doing things, but you know :p)

Till now I dont know whom to vote for. At first I was thinking about greninja but I dont want to vote against him now.

By the way,today is my 1st day at work. So I will not be online for the next 10 hrs

Till then I'm casting my vote but I may change it afterwards.

Eliminate - Satoshi

7 minutes ago, Satoshi said:

Till now I dont know whom to vote for. At first I was thinking about greninja but I dont want to vote against him now.

By the way,today is my 1st day at work. So I will not be online for the next 10 hrs

Till then I'm casting my vote but I may change it afterwards.

Eliminate - Satoshi

Why are you voting yourself? :o 

I know that you aren't a member of onyx academy sorority though....

I think we can finish this now. I was supposed to be the one playing the neutrality card here, but I get the attention of sorority before, I can't risk being the one tossed away during the night.

I will eliminate the one that I suspected the most to begin with. If I am wrong, maybe it will be the time again to go back to the shadows.

Eliminate - Greninja

I think I'll 

Abstain

I have a person in mind but I can't know for sure, maybe another day and I will get more info or not if I get killed now

9 hours ago, pdart0304 said:

I think we can finish this now. I was supposed to be the one playing the neutrality card here, but I get the attention of sorority before, I can't risk being the one tossed away during the night.

I will eliminate the one that I suspected the most to begin with. If I am wrong, maybe it will be the time again to go back to the shadows.

Eliminate - Greninja

2 minutes ago, Damsel said:

Yeah, i'm gonna have to trust my brain with this one

Eliminate - Greninja

You guys might regret this decision, just saying lol :P