[Game Over! GG] Reborn Girls "Fight for Love" Mafia

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Anti_Hero said:

Can you give us information? the last piece was kind of information didnt help much

Look up the roles at page 1 and you will find out who Paul is.

Edited by pdart0304

19 minutes ago, Elanir said:

Woah, that escalated quickly. Honestly, I don't understand how you all know all this stuff, so I will once again follow the majority (and let's be honest, it's the safe choice, and it work once before so...)

I dont think its safe, everyone has to think for themselves, the only way to prove yourself is to reveal your identity, and if someone has your role then one of you both are lying, so one of you has to die... the sororoty wont say anything since they will be a target themselves.

I want to ask all of you, what do you think? About who you suspect and about the idea I want to present next

Since we cant trust each other recklessly (if we want to win) then we can always say our roles, if there are 2 people with the the same role, one is lying - target to kill

In that case the people that need to reveal themselves are:

Shelly - Quinnox
Aya - 
Serra - If paul isnt aya the only reason to know if someone visited is by being her (just speculating)

Luna - No one shall visit her!
Laura - We need info
Saphira - Jace
Terra - 

Those to NOT reveal themselves:

Victoria ->innocent girl
Charlotte ->Innocent girl  (if you are going to use your powers then it is useful to reveal yourself)
Julia -> innocent girl (but if you want to reveal yourself I dont mind)
Amaria -> Innocent girl (but if you want to reveal yourself I dont mind)

There are 11 left and 11 roles, meaning 0 ordinary girls
If we do this we will have 4 targets... 2 of them are our target.

Basically do you want to give it a shot? I will reveal my own role if you guys want to do it

Edited by Anti_Hero
I saw the wrong day and counted dead people...

Nah, i mostly avoid discussion because... Honestly i got the most boring role in the game so there's not really a lot i can do anyway :/

But if it comes to be then so be it, i offer myself as a sacrifice if it's absolutely necessary to kill someone off and you can't decide.

29 minutes ago, Anti_Hero said:

Can you give us information? the last piece was kind of information didnt help much

Unfortunately i haven't useful information, because the ones that i have, we already know.

Okay @Anti_Hero i will reveal my role: i'm Aya.

23 minutes ago, Damsel said:

Nah, i mostly avoid discussion because... Honestly i got the most boring role in the game so there's not really a lot i can do anyway :/

But if it comes to be then so be it, i offer myself as a sacrifice if it's absolutely necessary to kill someone off and you can't decide.

I feel really sorry for you but the roles all of us gets are purely based on luck.... :(

Perhaps, You can be of a great help to us If you would only reveal that from which side you are :) 

And I will go on with Arguzil's suggestion but with a little bit change to avoid being killed by a criminal. 

Spoiler

I am one of the members of Gals in love.

2 minutes ago, Paul25 said:

I feel really sorry for you but the roles all of us gets are purely based on luck.... :(

Perhaps, You can be of a great help to us If you would only reveal that from which side you are :) 

And I will go on with Arguzil's suggestion but with a little bit change to avoid being killed by a criminal. 

Hide contents

I am one of the members of Gals in love.

that doesnt help much, since that only means you admit not being terra. Any of the criminals will say they are a member of gals in love, you would be a suspect of stating this, but from previous posts I already suspect who you are

3 minutes ago, Paul25 said:

That's making my role much more complicated for you people to guess... :o 

So, I am claiming my role:

Hide contents

I am Luna, The dreamer.

Actually I tought you would be Serra, since you said 2 people visited you, do you have any info?

Right now the sorority needs to kill the ones with information, like me, aya, luna, shelly and the roles with important skils like victoria and charlotte
being that said, their main target would most likely be or shelly or victoria or charlotte, because shelly gives them away on the spot, victoria protects and charlotte is the sniper (one free kill)

I believe julia will try to put a bomb on someone with a really good skill and amaria most likely will kill someone next night, so we need to eliminate one of them this day

Revealing the roles only makes the game boring. It was meant for fun. But if we are so crazy about winning that we are forgetting about the fun then I'll reveal my role. I'm the one that can help you guys when it is required the most at later stages.

My chanses of winning is the least but still I was playing only because it was fun. But now its not fun anymore. You all ruined it.

1 minute ago, Satoshi said:

Revealing the roles only makes the game boring. It was meant for fun. But if we are so crazy about winning that we are forgetting about the fun then I'll reveal my role. I'm the one that can help you guys when it is required the most at later stages.

My chanses of winning is the least but still I was playing only because it was fun. But now its not fun anymore. You all ruined it.

sorry, i didnt think about it...

20 minutes ago, Anti_Hero said:

sorry, i didnt think about it...

20 minutes ago, Paul25 said:

We are really sorry but still there are some roles left which are not revealed though.... :( 

Its ok guys, it seemed that you were desperate to win rather to have some fun time. So I felt to remind you about that. Still the fun is already ruined Coz those few roles which are not revealed can be identified easily.

5 hours ago, Satoshi said:

You are really right Satoshi, i'm sorry for revealing my role.

Edited by LykosHand
grammatical error

4 hours ago, Satoshi said:

Yeah this is why I didn't ever blatantly give up my role and why I was against people just coming out and saying it. The point of the game is investigating and there being a mystery. This is my first time actually playing Mafia and it feels like an advanced form of the board game Clue, but if people just outright say "I'm X" it makes the targets easier to find which make sure the game even less of a challenge.

OT: I'm leaning towards FairFamily with my vote at this point. 

@Monsieur Divergent How much time left of the day phase?

6 hours ago, Paul25 said:

Yeah!

I can provide you the information (If @Monsieur Divergent allows me to do so)

It's up to you whether you'd share any information [as long as you paraphrase the info and not copy paste it!]

1 hour ago, Quinnox said:

Yeah this is why I didn't ever blatantly give up my role and why I was against people just coming out and saying it. The point of the game is investigating and there being a mystery. This is my first time actually playing Mafia and it feels like an advanced form of the board game Clue, but if people just outright say "I'm X" it makes the targets easier to find which make sure the game even less of a challenge.

OT: I'm leaning towards FairFamily with my vote at this point. 

@Monsieur Divergent How much time left of the day phase?

The time left is around 23 hours I think.

25 minutes ago, Jace Stormkirk said:

we need to play another game that is a free for all that way no one will ever reveal there role (the one sailboat is doing has some great mechanics that ensures this works. you guys should look at it.)

Roleclaiming is a perfectly valid option in a Mafia game, but it's actually discouraged when you're not actually being cornered by anyone to reveal your role nor is it such a good idea to reveal your role when there are still a lot of people left. 

It doesn't have to be a free for all to ensure no one reveals their role. I'm thinking of a more standard game of mafia where roleclaims can't actually work so well since a roleclaim would be easy to falsify. [A standard setup with lots of vanilla roles would be what it'd look like]

30 minutes ago, Jace Stormkirk said:

we need to play another game that is a free for all that way no one will ever reveal there role (the one sailboat is doing has some great mechanics that ensures this works. you guys should look at it.)

Personally I think there just too many unique roles. They are basically expendable and the maffia basically can't hide. I think there needs to be a lot more normies.

1 hour ago, FairFamily said:

Personally I think there just too many unique roles. They are basically expendable and the maffia basically can't hide. I think there needs to be a lot more normies.

You are right. In a normal mafia game of around 20 people would have 4-5 criminals, the same number of cops and the rest town people (and sometimes special roles) that way it wouldn't work till pretty late game, where it might have been too late