[Game Over! GG] Reborn Girls "Fight for Love" Mafia

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Night Zero

The night was similar to every other night in the region of Reborn, quiet, serene, and peaceful, except that there were small, unnoticable movements in the darkness.

Terra messed up and created a love potion that would make all the girls in Reborn to fall in love with Vero, the great hero of Reborn, and now most of these Gals in Love were waiting in the darkness to perhaps make their moves on their own romance. 

Of course, these Gals in Love may have rivalries with each other in pursuing Vero, but they decided to have a peace treaty for now. The Onyx Academy Sorority, the only women, aside from Terra, who did not fall for Vero, were on the prowl, waiting to subdue their apparent unnatural, artificial love.

Every girl was wide awake, their next movements were yet unclear, but they dared not sleep for fear of losing their life to another.

charvictoria.png.90038467c85def53154c5247d58af326.png
Victoria laid in wait, at the Apophyll Academy, hoping to protect a life.

charshelly.png.572f7929f0805c24b69a6d864bc82c95.png
Shelly stayed at the Lapis Gym Library, searching for evidence of someone's alignment.

charheather.png.0b6982556cf67a250986180fd9e9c594.png

Heather scanned the skies, preparing to offer a protective vest to anyone.

charaya.png.a745200441633ab7cf0099799118cbd0.png
Aya reminisced at the Wasteland, her ears listening to any stray gossip that may come her way.

charserra.png.ab3fe0f865e347c22e2bf22e4908b34d.png

Serra gazed far away in her Estate, perhaps wondering of what the future will hold for her.

charluna.png.4c3c6b440b1600b64b0741a7fc628477.png

Luna watched the night sky from Vanhanen Castle, her thoughts ever swirling and moving, fantasies forming in her head.

charcharlotte.png.7266375b475ed39f57e1d8df21916504.png
Charlotte smoked in the far corner of the Belrose Manse, perhaps eager to catch someone in an evil deed.

charlaura.png.c87a2e19a066bb2be7d8848fc4d79639.png
Laura timidly walked fast, hoping to track someone's movements in the night.

charsaphira.png.ec2f0bad34f58f2c924fcca1d6927752.png
Saphira also laid in wait, awaiting someone who dared visit her.

charciel.png.fccad10ec8ec6af9271f62580f31c421.png
Ciel gracefully soared in the sky, looking for someone to share in her delight.

charanna.png.e74a6676dfe95d46f6639e5afbbcce3e.png
Anna brought Nostra with her, maybe she had some magic to share.

charalice.png

Two ordinary, yet in love girls thought about dear, sweet Vero.

The Onyx Academy Sorority Leaders were awake as well, but they gathered in their alma mater, which served as their base.

charjulia.png.1af309a5f97a28b703e7828011172733.png
Julia hopped up and down, her bombs with her; she was getting trigger happy.

charflorinia.png.cb5b5736d8b631062ac1ef40cc8c4538.png
Florinia prepared her data; she was ready to investigate someone.

chartitania.png.2242c31ac5a70e9d65403a4e1ece27d8.png
Titania carried her sword Aegislash; she was ready to subdue someone tonight.

charamaria.png.c39cd6b17e7889a2131dc9280d53b688.png
Amaria was outside at Coral Ward, looking at the serene waters which glowed in the night light.

Some other people had their own plans for the night.

charfern.png
Fern laughed hysterically in a dark alley, his thoughts focused on one thing: to take Vero's girls away.

charterra.png.ee3672bdbd53ae93fd1d6cf376f0a3e6.png
Terra was checking out the situation, lying in wait to see what the next days would bring.

And so the long night started. What would the night bring to these loving girls? And where was Vero?

======

Night Zero has started. You have 24 hours to send in your night actions [via PM or Discord] if you have one. The Onyx Academy Leaders must also send in their factional kill to me. The thread is considered locked and commenting anything is not allowed for this phase. If you have anything to ask, ask me via PM or Discord.

======

Reborn Girls "Fight for Love" Mafia
1. Paul25 as ???
2. Fair Family as ???
3. Lykos Hand as ???
4. Lek as ???
5. Greninja as ???
6. Jace Stormkirk as ???
7. Megagun as ???
8. Hycrox as ???
9. Elanir as ???
10. Damsel as ???
11. Pdart0304 as ???
12. Quinnox as ???
13. Ubi as ???
14. Anti_Hero as ???
15. Satoshi as ???
16. Vanitas as ???
17. Candy as ???
18. Alphagar as ???
19. Cooclor as ???

Edited by Monsieur Divergent

Day One

The first night was a hectic one. Girls were moving left and right, trying to make use of the night to their advantage. Both Gals in Love and the Onyx Academy Sorority had their own movements during the night, seeking to make things right for their own faction.

chartitania.png.2242c31ac5a70e9d65403a4e1ece27d8.png

charfern.png
The Onyx Academy Sorority made their first move at subduing one of those Gals in Love. Titania was the one up to the task of taking out their target for the night. She carried her Aegislash on her right hand and disappeared off to the sky with her Skarmory, in pursuit of a Gal in Love. She took herself to the Obsidia Ward where she found someone looking mighty suspicious. Without looking very clearly, she struck the person down with her sword. With a look of surprise, she discover the person she killed was a man. More to her surprise, it was Fern, Florinia's brother. She left immediately, perhaps in shock.

charflorinia.png.cb5b5736d8b631062ac1ef40cc8c4538.png

charsaphira.png.ec2f0bad34f58f2c924fcca1d6927752.png
Florinia, however, made use of her analytic skills to perceive someone's role. She found herself in the Belrose Manse, following a girl she saw earlier. She hid in the shadows carefully and analyzed that the girl was the dangerous Saphira. She attempted to leave almost immediately, but Saphira noticed her presence.

"WHO GOES THERE?" Saphira yelled. She rode on her Dragonite. "Dragonite, Draco Meteor."

Florinia was blasted to smithereens; the only word she was able to say before leaving was "Inconsequential."

The sun rose once again in a few hours. All the Gals were shocked to find out that the Grass Type Sibling were dead already, but they were eager to find out the guilty parties. What good [or bad] shall this day bring for each of them?

Ubi is dead. He was Fern.

Megagun is dead. He was Florinia.

======

Day One has started. You have 48 hours to discuss about the game, the Night's Events, and other subjects that may come to mind. Don't forget to vote before the Day ends!

Number of people required to vote: 9 out of 17

======

Reborn Girls "Fight for Love" Mafia
1. Paul25 as ???
2. Fair Family as ???
3. Lykos Hand as ???
4. Lek as ???
5. Greninja as ???
6. Jace Stormkirk as ???
7. Megagun as Florinia [Killed N0]
8. Hycrox as ???
9. Elanir as ???
10. Damsel as ???
11. Pdart0304 as ???
12. Quinnox as ???
13. Ubi as Fern [Killed N0]
14. Anti_Hero as ???
15. Satoshi as ???
16. Vanitas as ???
17. Candy as ???
18. Alphagar as ???
19. Cooclor as ???

2 hours ago, FairFamily said:

Well this is basically the best start we can get. We got  villain down and the one that got killed is a neutral role meaning he has no advantage in finding said villains.

However, Titania is still alive, and now she is not going to visit Saphira at night. So, is up to us to take that killer down.

33 minutes ago, pdart0304 said:

However, Titania is still alive, and now she is not going to visit Saphira at night. So, is up to us to take that killer down.

Ya true, she and her aegislash is so scary :o . It will be great if we can identify her.

2 hours ago, pdart0304 said:

Why she will not visit saphira?

I mean, we still dont know who is Saphira. Do you perhaps know who is Saphira? ;) 

I believe the Onix academy sorority knows who Saphira is, because it would be normal for Florina to say - "I'll investigate target X". And then she dies because of Saphira ...

Being that said Saphira at this moment is more dangerous to the gals in love than the sorority.

2 hours ago, Satoshi said:

Why she will not visit saphira?

I mean, we still dont know who is Saphira. Do you perhaps know who is Saphira? ;) 

The Onix academy sorority's three remaining members knows who Saphira is. We don't. 

2 hours ago, Anti_Hero said:

I believe the Onix academy sorority knows who Saphira is, because it would be normal for Florina to say - "I'll investigate target X". And then she dies because of Saphira ...

Being that said Saphira at this moment is more dangerous to the gals in love than the sorority.

Exactly. Saphira right now has become a problem to anybody that intends to visit people at night. I hope that nobody visits her by mistake......

1 minute ago, Cooclor said:

So I was going to quote but decided not to. I don't suppose saphira would be willing to come out and say who she is would she?

Yeah I think the best to do is Saphira shows herself to avoid visiting her by accident, we can't do anything w/ this little info.