[Game Over! GG] Reborn Girls "Fight for Love" Mafia

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I won't be able to join unless the signups are still open in august...
Guess I'll be sitting this one out.

Edited by TwinAero

12 hours ago, Monsieur Divergent said:

Just a note, a day in Mafia lasts for exactly 48 hours or more [if extended], so you can spread out your posts. 

Idk I know I will be MIA some time in august for a week plus and every other weekend for which is Friday morning to Monday Night but thanks S.Paul for inviting me

6 minutes ago, Damsel said:

Eh, why not, i'm in. Just a heads-up: I've NEVER played this before so idk how i'm gonna do

I'm new to this game too but I can tell you it's more like decision making and critical thinking for the players. The burden is more on the host plus you can always ask questions if you don't know what to do.

15 hours ago, StarryDreamerKitten said:

Idk I know I will be MIA some time in august for a week plus and every other weekend for which is Friday morning to Monday Night but thanks S.Paul for inviting me

I see. The game will probably last from this Saturday to around Late July.

Also, 10/20 players. I'll be updating the player list later. If you guys can invite people you know, please do. :)

12 minutes ago, Slave Owner said:

Are we filming a sex tape?

I don't get why there is this kind of question, but for the sake of answering, there isn't any such content. This is simply a game of deduction, analysis, and a bit of fanfiction trouble.

35 minutes ago, LykosHand said:

@ZAYNNE87 @FactoryofSadness @Jess @Cataline @Revan 

Do you want to participate in this game?

Not this one I have shifting process in 10 days my university starting and also I'll be without my laptop too during those times for Aug-Sept

But when another one of these starts I'll be ready...

And I hope the Gals in Love do win especially Victoria...

(Whatever, my views)