• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

43 minutes ago, FactoryofSadness said:

I'll give it a shot.

Okay :) 

21 minutes ago, ZAYNNE87 said:

Not this one I have shifting process in 10 days my university starting and also I'll be without my laptop too during those times for Aug-Sept

But when another one of these starts I'll be ready...

And I hope the Gals in Love do win especially Victoria...

(Whatever, my views) 

Ah okay, no problem :D, yes don't worry i believe that there will be others of those games in the future ;) 

1 minute ago, FactoryofSadness said:

You know, as I look at this, I realize starting in August, I, too, will be without my laptop. If you can take me off the list, I would appreciate it.

Oh, the game will last before August starts, so I think you can still participate. If you can't, it's also fine as well.

I'm very interested in trying Mafia but I'mma sit this one out. Personally I can't get into the fiction (i'm pretty aromantic) and I have a two week vacation coming so I doubt I'll be available every day. 

Thanks for tagging me in though.

6 minutes ago, Cataline said:

I'm very interested in trying Mafia but I'mma sit this one out. Personally I can't get into the fiction (i'm pretty aromantic) and I have a two week vacation coming so I doubt I'll be available every day. 

Thanks for tagging me in though.

Okay no problem :), you're welcome ;) 

2 minutes ago, Candy said:

Sounds fun but I'm scared I'll make mistakes since I'm not too acquainted with mafia...

Don't worry. You can ask me or the other experienced players questions via PM on how to play the game. Some of the others are also first timers, so you don't have to fear being inexperienced. If you'd like to try It out, please do. :)

33 minutes ago, Monsieur Divergent said:

Don't worry. You can ask me or the other experienced players questions via PM on how to play the game. Some of the others are also first timers, so you don't have to fear being inexperienced. If you'd like to try It out, please do. :)

Okee then I'll play 😆