8 hours ago, Trumpet of Doom said:

Is it possible to get items off wild Pokemon in Goldenwood Park? There's nothing listed, but Poliwhirl theoretically carries King's Rocks.

Yes.

• 2 months later...
6 hours ago, kithas said:

A Help Center sidequest which requires you to gather the ore and to give it to a NPC

Which Help Center? I've checked East & West Gearen, Sheridan, Kakori, Kristiline, GDC Central Building and Sashila Help Centers and couldn't find anything related.

4 hours ago, No name said:

Which Help Center? I've checked East & West Gearen, Sheridan, Kakori, Kristiline, GDC Central Building and Sashila Help Centers and couldn't find anything related.

If I remember correctly, there is a black belt in a building somewhere in Kristiline that wants it.

On 9/19/2020 at 12:32 PM, No name said:

What are Stable Mulch and Growth Mulch used for? (I'd imagine it's something at least decent since it requires 20 Sitrus berries to get them.)

Growing berries.

40 minutes ago, No name said:

How? Seriously, I have found no way to use them.

I would like it explained too because I have tried to no avail, and still not know if it's a bug or what.

3 hours ago, No name said:

How? Seriously, I have found no way to use them.

2 hours ago, kithas said:

I would like it explained too because I have tried to no avail, and still not know if it's a bug or what.

Because the script for their use is not implemented yet in the game this version.

• 2 weeks later...

Warning: EXTREMELY SAD STORY AHEAD! VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED

Spoiler

I was finishing up the sidequests and stuff last night when I decided to find all the zygarde cells. I was already at 94 without the guide so I figured it would go by pretty quickly. I checked this guide and hit control f (typed 'zygarde') to see how many there actually were, and saw that there were 111. I was wrong. So basically 3 hours later I got to 103 and was absolutely unable to find anymore. I painstakingly checked every spot that I thought I may have missed until I inevitably gave up. Fun fact: I was wrong about there being 111. There were actually only 103, and my dumbass had been wandering around already at the cap like the moron I am for over an hour and a half. That's time I'll never get back. Basically what I'm trying to say is, do your research kids.

• 5 months later...
7 hours ago, Shiruu34 said:

for some reason i can't seem to find any yellow shards out of mining rocks ( i need them for move tutor in GDC ). Is that just me being unlucky or what ?

Just your luck.

• 3 months later...
9 hours ago, JennyTilwarts said:

Recently got back into the game since V13 released and wanted to grab focus sash so i followed item guide to the Underground Sanctuary but found entrance was covered by rocks. If there is a way in i would have forgotten about it  

image.png

If you haven't reach that point of story yet, then it should remain close.

6 minutes ago, RoySolare said:

@Aboodie. Will the item location be updated? I’m not going to force you, of course. You can take your time if you want.

Would I forsake my sanity again?
Probably at some point.

• Thanks 1