V9 - Bug Reporting Thread

Jan

• Global Mods
Just now, BRS swag said:

The "Classified Information" quest, as far as I know, is not totally complete in this version, as the reward given for you is for a part of the quest as said by looker or anabel, I guess. So it is like cancelling the quest as it is not totally complete. If u want to do the missing children quest (which you will find useful), you can cancel the quest or look for a previous save if you have backups.

I don't know whether you would have to start "Classified Information" from the beginning if u cancel it. Maybe not because you are done with a part of it and given reward also. @Jan would know more.

After you complete it it says "Classified Information help request completed". I think it's like the Hidden Library where it spans multiple help requests. 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Could be. You could try checking out the dialogues because I'm sure looker says something like "your reward for this part of the request is at the help center". I played it 2 weeks ago or something, I hope I still remember it. Couldn't forget the ferrothorn tho

• Developers

ICSW is correct. Just fixed it on my end. 

12 hours ago, Quinnox said:

I go to set out after we have our discussion in Rhodea's apartment and Huey comes up to talk to me as usual about going to the park, but he doesn't even make it up to me instead he freezes right here. Because of this, my file here is frozen :/

Huey.png

I have tried many things to reproduce this last time it was reported, but it works fine for me everytime so I don't really know what to tell you. Put your save in the troubleshooting thread and it will be fixed for you as soon as it's possible to. 

This bug was reported before itself and maybe will be corrected in next version or a patch of v9. Check the first page, first post for the list of bugs Jan knows and has corrected

In Crawly's Gym in the room with the first warp pad, a piece of wood I have to move just dissapeares after moving it. Need help.

Nvmd I used Rock Smash instead of leaving this rock. But still, it should still work even if you use Rock Smash or is it intended to work the way it does?

Edited by Gäh
Figured it out

Hey again, I'm pretty sure I saw it before but since I cannot find it  here it is: When Risa arrives, I assume that she is in the wrong place, not a big deal but a bit funny (Rhodea and Risa hugging 20 meters apart from each other for example haha)

Capture.PNG

insert your Game.rxdata file in a new post or just edit your previous post, go to "choose files"

and follow this: You can find your save file in C:/Users/Username/Saved Games/Pokemon Rejuvenation/Game.rxdata

On 19. 06. 2017. at 6:10 PM, Jan said:

I have tried many things to reproduce this last time it was reported, but it works fine for me everytime so I don't really know what to tell you. Put your save in the troubleshooting thread and it will be fixed for you as soon as it's possible to. 

you get stuck there when you skip thru text or use alt to speed up because rune walking animation is still active (I got this by using alt and then going back to one of thee rooms and I saw rune still walking)

8i2TnvOUQaq2HZRNObsj6w.png

Not sure if this was reported or not, but in my battle against electric gym leader, Magneton used Thunder Pulse on my Muk and got burned by Flame body of my fainted Talonflame, that was knocked out by Rotom-Wash(at the same turn).

Edit: My bad. I forgot about Muks Alchemy ability.)

Edited by Commander F

1 hour ago, Njab said:

you get stuck there when you skip thru text or use alt to speed up because rune walking animation is still active (I got this by using alt and then going back to one of thee rooms and I saw rune still walking)

8i2TnvOUQaq2HZRNObsj6w.png

rune is there in this version??? i have completed it but have never seen her

15 minutes ago, BRS swag said:

rune is there in this version??? i have completed it but have never seen her

she is shown briefly in a short cutscene when you first visit the penthouse, that's the only time you see her

3 hours ago, YoloWaterPolo said:

Jan something broke...

Schermopname (26).png

Already reported.

29 minutes ago, MakubeX said:

Not sure if it's a bug or just me, but I'm currently doing the Tropius event. But every time I interact with Tropius, nothing happens. I see no trainer with it or anything.

Go directly to the house in front of Valor Mountain, and you should be able to continue the help request.

10 minutes ago, TheWaddleDee said:

Already reported.

Go directly to the house in front of Valor Mountain, and you should be able to continue the help request.

Okay...so I just completed the request, was going to the house and got stopped by an invisible npc, thanking me. And the house in front of Valor mountain also has an invisible character. Thank you, you really helped. But...yeah...pretty sure they shouldn't be invisible...I think.

On 6/19/2017 at 0:10 PM, Jan said:

I actually had a backup save of this file in my recycle bin when I was swapping to my original, so I was able to revert it back to before I entered Grand Dream City and restart that whole part; it seems I was rushing through everything too quickly. Maybe the speed up/esc to skip dialogue needs some fine tuning to prevent issues such as these? I've noticed similar issues such as the one Layle reported, when skipping through scenes quickly, which I tend to do if I soft-reset and have already read/watched scenes/

20 hours ago, Layle said:

Hey again, I'm pretty sure I saw it before but since I cannot find it  here it is: When Risa arrives, I assume that she is in the wrong place, not a big deal but a bit funny (Rhodea and Risa hugging 20 meters apart from each other for example haha)

Capture.PNG

I've noticed this happens if you have the scene sped up/hold esc to skip the dialogue as she acted normal in my first playthrough at normal speed then I did it in my second playthrough and she ended up there.

Noticed this while working on Sandbox Mode

4n1HvoK.pngf2aLdGs.png

Illusion is layers of bugged.

Tsareena is the last Pokemon in my party

Mismagius was the last Pokemon sent out (and also the last Pokemon in the AI's party)

Muk is the current form that Zoroark taken, as it is currently in the "last slot"

19 hours ago, BRS swag said:

insert your Game.rxdata file in a new post or just edit your previous post, go to "choose files"

and follow this: You can find your save file in C:/Users/Username/Saved Games/Pokemon Rejuvenation/Game.rxdata

for the freeze after the puppet masters fight

Game.rxdata