• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Developers
9 minutes ago, DreamblitzX said:

I'm relinquishing my claim on Arceus to Korvpizza because their ones look amazing.

(also I'm starting Uni in a week so I probably wouldn't have had lots of time anyway)

I'll keep shaymin though and maybe claim something simpler like carnevine.

Did they post Arceus somewhere?? 

Just now, Trevore said:

Since I didn't claim a second one yet, I could try to do D.Va Palkia, if possible.  (Plus, D.Va is my main and bae).. unless that breaks a rule.

Go for it. I'm a Tracer/D.VA main so I would v much appreciate it!!!

• Global Mods
Just now, Jan said:

Did they post Arceus somewhere??

Just in a PM (I asked about it) but I'm sure it will be up here soon (or maybe they'll wait till the backsprites are done)

• Developers
16 minutes ago, Bluedodobob said:

Claiming Shellos and Sheldion lines

Also did magnezone while waiting for gen 3 to finish

Reveal hidden contents

462s.png462sb.png

Also redid the earlier ones because I liked the corroded copper screws.

081s.png081sb.png

082s.png082sb.png

The dark orange is eating a lot of the outline... You may have to fix that. I'd also just let go of the orange lines on the magnet parts because they don't really

look nice and I don't think we can because of the small space available. 

8 minutes ago, rentalrafflesia said:

give me rampardos pls

edit: god dammit

Sorry about that. I couldn't update the list fast enough. 

Here's Pachi:

(M)417s.png(F)417fs.png417bs.png

Also, do I need to fix anything with Buneary and Lopunny, or change the colours?
If these are alright, I'd like the Finneon line, and if both are alright, the Cherubi line as well (I know Foznkr's name is down for Cherubi, but I don't see any claim, @foznkr correct me if I'm wrong)

Edited by Felcatty

As DreamblitzX said, I posted the Arceus sprites in a PM. (Only the front, I'm not done with back.) Anyways, here is Giratina with a darker color scheme.

Spoiler

ZJDoEtW.pngXfKLp5X.png

jytKgal.png1fYQuk6.png

EDIT: Now I'm thinking the colored parts are too bright. I'll deal with this later.

Edited by Korvpizza

I just wanted to say you guys works really good and I'm happy to see you all helping Jan with Shiny Thread.

Also the topic got my attention because holy fuck you guys posted 3 pages in 2 hours. Insane speed lmao.

That reminds me the good ol days when me and other guys posted a lot in one day lol.

Still have fun with the shinies you guys! I'll see more of them Gen 4 sprites for my fav mons here <3

1 hour ago, Jan said:

Edit: Someone make a D.VA Palkia pls. 

OOOOOH I saw Palkia. I wonder how that will look out if somone will try it out haha.

• Developers
2 minutes ago, Korvpizza said:

Okay, so apparently Jmanultrax1 claimed the Gible line before me, so you should give it to him instead.

Also, really sorry for all these posts

Okay.

Also, from now on can you all put your claims in gold? That way it'll be easier to see. I'm the only one managing the list so things get hectic. 

• Global Mods
4 minutes ago, Jan said:

Also, from now on can you all put your claims in gold? That way it'll be easier to see. I'm the only one managing the list so things get hectic. 

why didn't we think of this sooner!?

also should we go back and edit previous ones to be gold?

My Current ones are Shaymin and Carnivine

Edited by DreamblitzX

Spoiler

b.png.f8cfafd0c388ca58f03de003b11dab21 (1).png477b.png

I know the back isnt finished, I dont really know how to do those flames, but I will try. (tips would be apreciated)
Is the rest good?

First draft of croagunk

Spoiler

453_1.png

What should I do with the badages? Also are the colours good?

Edited by Anti_Hero
First Draft of Croagunk included

35 minutes ago, Jan said:

Of course, no problem. I currently have Pachirisu, Buneary, and Lopunny. Take your time Jan, I can understand that everything is hectic.

Edited by Felcatty

This was my idea for torterra (mainly the flowers... Can you see their flowers?).

If you like it, Ill finish the line.

Other wise I might make something else entirely.

Torterra 1.png

Edit: my claims have been noted down correctly.

Edited by KmK

Just now, KmK said:

This was my idea for torterra (mainly the flowers... Can you see their flowers?).

If you like it, Ill finish the line.

Other wise I might make something else entirely.

Torterra 1.png

It is beautifull (I tought they were little stars :P anyway one more shiny I need to hunt)

Just now, Anti_Hero said:

It is beautifull (I tought they were little stars :P anyway one more shiny I need to hunt)

Thank you!

I had this idea with flowers in my head for a while but making them look like flowers was tricky. 

I have Spiritomb's front done.  Wanted to represent the different auras of one's soul, as those orbs do represent the souls that make up Spiritomb.  I also didn't know which color to make Spiritomb's stone, so I made it look like a PULSE, with the glowing lights and all.

442s.png