• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Developers
2 hours ago, Hycrox said:

Ey Jan, regarding your suggestions (and @Felcatty's), I made deez two:

483.png483.png

If any of them is fine enough, I'll move on to the backsprites. Sorry for the slow posting speed, my net's shit rn.

One on the left is the better version. Nice job! And no worries.

2 hours ago, foznkr said:

Draft for drapion

452.png

452b.png

edit: made another version

452n.png

452nb.png

I think I like the blue better! Approved!

2 hours ago, Alex said:

Forgot to do the Porygon-Z sprite, and since i already had it, here it is.

474s.png474sb.png

Approvoed!

2 hours ago, Felcatty said:

Here's Pachi:

(M)417s.png(F)417fs.png417bs.png

Also, do I need to fix anything with Buneary and Lopunny, or change the colours?
If these are alright, I'd like the Finneon line, and if both are alright, the Cherubi line as well (I know Foznkr's name is down for Cherubi, but I don't see any claim, @foznkr correct me if I'm wrong)

Pachirisu is good. Finneon is taken by BIGJRA (updated now) But you can have Cherubi. 

2 hours ago, Korvpizza said:

As DreamblitzX said, I posted the Arceus sprites in a PM. (Only the front, I'm not done with back.) Anyways, here is Giratina with a darker color scheme.

Hide contents

ZJDoEtW.pngXfKLp5X.png

jytKgal.png1fYQuk6.png

EDIT: Now I'm thinking the colored parts are too bright. I'll deal with this later.

This is much better, but yeah, they're probably a little too bright. 

1 hour ago, MakaTorracat said:

Idea for burmy line :0

Wormadam will keep their colors, and mothim will be varying blues :0

412s.png

412_1s.png

412_2s.png

Nice job so far! I like the blue usage.

1 hour ago, Anti_Hero said:
  Reveal hidden contents

b.png.f8cfafd0c388ca58f03de003b11dab21 (1).png477b.png

I know the back isnt finished, I dont really know how to do those flames, but I will try. (tips would be apreciated)
Is the rest good?

First draft of croagunk

Hide contents

453_1.png

What should I do with the badages? Also are the colours good?

Dusknoir is looking really good! 

1 hour ago, KmK said:

This was my idea for torterra (mainly the flowers... Can you see their flowers?).

If you like it, Ill finish the line.

Other wise I might make something else entirely.

Torterra 1.png

Edit: my claims have been noted down correctly.

Looking really nice!! I like the details in the trees! great work. 

51 minutes ago, Trevore said:

I have Spiritomb's front done.  Wanted to represent the different auras of one's soul, as those orbs do represent the souls that make up Spiritomb.  I also didn't know which color to make Spiritomb's stone, so I made it look like a PULSE, with the glowing lights and all.

442s.png

This is really good! I just need a backsprite now. 

4 minutes ago, Atticus said:

aaaaa, @Jan i'm pretty sure i claimed Vespiquen :S

You did, sorry. You can have it @ycoder321 I'm going to give Vespiquen to Atticus since he did claim it first. Sorry. 

-----

I really apologize for this particular thread being so messy and out of order. As soon as I posted the thread I was immediately called elsewhere unexpectedly and had to take care of it. Leaving claims to pile up and confusing people with open claims that were truly closed. As you know I am the only one managing this thread and it becomes very stressful after a while so please bear with me. 

Draft of the Mustached maniac himself. eyes are a little weird and I still need to do a bit of outlining work but I think the same palette as Nosepass is working overall.

476s.png

• Global Mods

Here, have a purple Carnivine (loosely inspired by pvz chomper)

455s.png455sb.png

Also tried a Christmas Shaymin, but not sure how happy with it I am, so feedback would be appreciated.

492s.png

Edited by DreamblitzX

27 minutes ago, DreamblitzX said:

Here, have a purple Carnivine (loosely inspired by pvz chomper)

455s.png455sb.png

Also tried a Christmas Shaymin, but not sure how happy with it I am, so feedback would be appreciated.

492s.png

The colors for Shaymin look great. I think the eyes need more work however....

• Global Mods
10 minutes ago, Cool Girl said:

The colors for Shaymin look great. I think the eyes need more work however....

yea I'm not entirely sure what to do there, but I'll have a tinker. the problem seems to be that they kinda need whites, but don't normally have them due to the white skin

I guess the alternatice is something like this:

492s2.png

Edited by DreamblitzX

@DreamblitzX Both Shaymin look nice (second one's mouth outline could be darker), try keeping the eyes of the first one green, I don't think the red eyes and the brown look great together, maybe just something like this, what do you think:

492s_1.png (The Christmas colours look really pretty)

I've made a few possibilities for the Cherubi line. With the exception of Cherubi, I've made season related Cherrim (Summer-Green, Autumn-Yellow, Winter-Blue). Would love any feedback :) 

Spoiler

420s_1.png420s_2.png

421s.png421s_2.png421s_1.png

421_1s_1.png421_1s.png421_1s_2.png

Or maybe something a little more 'wilted'

420s_3.png421s_1.5.png421_1s_1.5.png

I also noticed an error I made with the female Pachirisu sprite, here's the edited version:

Spoiler

417fs.png

Edited by Felcatty

I have now completed Spiritomb's back sprite, thus completing the Spiritomb line. I'm so glad so many people like it!  Next, I shall work on D.Va Palkia, although it might take longer, for now is the time for me to study an exam. 

442sb.png

6 hours ago, Jmanultrax1 said:

Took me awhile to get the correct color palette that I wanted. Criticism is welcome, and let me know what you think.

443 - Copy (2).png

443b.png

This is for the Gible line.

The colours go well together, but I feel like the grey outline is too light. On certain parts of the body (like, the arm) its really hard to see.

Here's Probopass. The backsprite body colors feel really hard to work with for me so if anyone sees it needs to be fixed/can do it I'd appreciate that. I'll start the fishes soon.

476s.png

476sb.png

Here's the rest of the turtwig line

I was trying to make the flowers bigger with each evolution but I'm not sure what works best for turtwig.

Here are my two ideas for turtwig:

Turtwig 1.pngTurtwig B 1.png

Turtwig 2.pngTurtwig B 2.png

Grotle:

Grotle 2.pngGrotle B 2.png

Torterra (I noticed one tiny mistake with the other torterra frontsprite, so here he is again):

Torterra 1.pngTorterra B.png

If these are allright, I'd like to claim chatot next.

Here is the Color Corrected Amazing Technicolor Giratina:

Spoiler

Altered Form:

JwEp4O8.pngWzjHBxC.png
Origin Form:

Pl1LmNE.pngyj4K3s4.png

Hopefully these are the final versions of the sprites. And if these are okay, I'd like to claim the Hippopotas line too.

(Also, I noticed that Ambipom was credited under Atticus although I made them back in gen 2. (Link: http://www.rebornevo.com/forum/index.php?/topic/24471-gen-2-shiny-thread-public-development/&do=findComment&comment=604852))

483b.png

Dialcer's back

EDIT: I also did this:

485.png

Lava lamp Heatran (it's not vaporwave I swear). Yea or nay?

Also could I get you guize's opinion(s) on two Infernapes I did a while ago just for fun?

392 (1).png392.png

Edited by Hycrox

@Hycrox Personally I'm getting a sort of Camerupt vibe from the first one, but the blue plate things...they do and the don't go with it if that makes sense, maybe the outline needs to be darker or maybe the gold is a bit bright for me, also I think there's a rogue pixel on the Infernape's left hand (when looking at it the right hand as it were). The second one's plate markings could be darker as well I think. Personally I like the first one better, but that's probably because I'm not a fan of pink on mammals or bird like pokemon, just makes them look like they got shaved to me. And that's my opinion.

3 minutes ago, Felcatty said:

@Hycrox Personally I'm getting a sort of Camerupt vibe from the first one, but the blue plate things...they do and the don't go with it if that makes sense, maybe the outline needs to be darker or maybe the gold is a bit bright for me, also I think there's a rogue pixel on the Infernape's left hand (when looking at it the right hand as it were). The second one's plate markings could be darker as well I think. Personally I like the first one better, but that's probably because I'm not a fan of pink on mammals or bird like pokemon, just makes them look like they got shaved to me. And that's my opinion.

Oi. Danks, and I truly did not notice the different-coloured thingy. I think the light blue works well with it tho

Edited by Hycrox

3 hours ago, Hycrox said:

485.png

Lava lamp Heatran (it's not vaporwave I swear). Yea or nay?

Also could I get you guize's opinion(s) on two Infernapes I did a while ago just for fun?

392 (1).png392.png

Allright, first of all I really like heatran. Nice job! Especially the colours.

About infernape: I do like them, but I feel like you're using too many different bright colours. For me, it's a bit much. Maybe you could make the armplates match the pink/light blue part of the flame? But that's just what I would do ;) 

Edited by KmK