• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Developers
2 minutes ago, Anti_Hero said:

So, I was looking at the sprites, croagunk (453) has 2 backsprites (male and female) but only one front. Can someone give me the other front please? (from what I can see the missing one is the female)

Thank you in advance

LxChD13.png

Here yo go. 

Edit :Ninja'd

Just now, Felcatty said:

@Hycrox The blue shading is really hard to see, also I think I called you the wrong name when I commented on Solrock and Lunatone; so sorry about that.

You called me the right name then, I just changed it to caps in the initial only. Also, are you talking about the one on the bodies or the one on the spheres?

Tfw you already did a bunch of work for gen 4 but someone claimed the mons you already made. :(

Anyways, here is Amazing Technicolor Giratina, which I made while waiting for gen 3 to wrap up.

Spoiler

rCWFSmE.pngNStR8p5.png

mOC8Rod.pngxWOyK0k.png

I also did Shaymin and (Most of) Arceus, but Dreamblitzx seems to have claimed both. Oh, and I already finished Ambipom back in gen 2.

EDIT: Claiming Gible and Shellos lines.

Edited by Korvpizza

3 minutes ago, Korvpizza said:

Tfw you already did a bunch of work for gen 4 but someone claimed the mons you already made. :(

Anyways, here is Amazing Technicolor Giratina, which I made while waiting for gen 3 to wrap up.

Hide contents

rCWFSmE.pngNStR8p5.png

mOC8Rod.pngxWOyK0k.png

I like the idea for giratina but the first one doesn't have any shading on the wings.

Just now, KmK said:

I like the idea for giratina but the first one doesn't have any shading on the wings.

Neither does the original sprite, I know it looks weird, but that is how it's supposed to look.

• Developers
49 minutes ago, Hycrox said:

Cheers bois, cavalry's here:

483.png483 (1).png483 (2).png483 (3).png

So Jan, which look do you prefer? (all based on Tracer's original skin, but with different colours in different places)

I like the first one the most, but the color usage could be done better.

Di5HrZn.png

But as a Tracer main... I think this gray is too bright to represent tracer. Perhaps a Brown or a black may do better?

FlhsZZ1.png ------0DreApK.png

The Blue and the black on the second one are not going well together for some reason. I think it's because the blue is too bright so it looks off. 

39 minutes ago, Korvpizza said:

Hide contents

rCWFSmE.pngNStR8p5.png

mOC8Rod.pngxWOyK0k.png

I also did Shaymin and (Most of) Arceus, but Dreamblitzx seems to have claimed both. Oh, and I already finished Ambipom back in gen 2.

EDIT: Claiming Gible and Shellos lines.

I like the concept, but I'm not sure if the gray/dark red go well together. They contrast pretty harshly. Perhaps making the gray darker? 

16 minutes ago, Felcatty said:

Open to ideas and opinions. First up are the bunnies:

427s.png427bs.png428s.png428bs.png

428_1.5s.png428bs_1.png

Next is Pachi:

417s.png417s_2.55.png417s_2.5.png417s_3.5.png

Really like this a lot! Let's go with the Red/Gold Pachi. 

Edit: Someone make a D.VA Palkia pls. 

• Global Mods

I'm relinquishing my claim on Arceus to Korvpizza because their ones look amazing.

(also I'm starting Uni in a week so I probably wouldn't have had lots of time anyway)

I'll keep shaymin though and maybe claim something simpler like carnevine.

Just now, DreamblitzX said:

I'm relinquishing my claim on Arceus to Korvpizza because their ones look amazing.

(also I'm starting Uni in a week so I probably wouldn't have had lots of time anyway)

I'll keep shaymin though and maybe claim something simpler like carnevine.

Can confirm. I'm dropping the Shellos line and taking Arceus.

And sure Jan, let me see what I can do...