Fire Emblem on the Forums: Sea of Crossroads OOC

krim

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aaaaa I got in!

Someone bug me to get a mug done.

get yo mug done. We need to keep these FEF stories looking all pretty and nice like with colorful pastel hairs and vibrant outfits and such. Standard operating procedure, really...

It's not limited to classic FE mugs, right?

most of us run splices and recolors from the asset sheets of FE6,7, and 8's sprite mug sheets

7JVPWdu.pngExample of a recolor

gQo8Tab.pngRecolor & Splice

They just... cut down on a lot of fuss over space and are much easier to work with than some of the more... artistic portraits and mugs of the more modern games.

It's fine. I did it as more of a sneaky stealth update so yeah. But indeed, affinities are listed in the front page, along with the character sheets for PC's and any NPC's you all have with you.

Edited by Zetaark

Pirates are better, anyway, don't worry.

*sound of heart shattering, then mind, then body*

B-but fightah powah-!

It doesn't matter though. So long as I know that Fighters are superior in every way to every other class. I'll now retreat to a cave so that nobody can tell me otherwise. Yahahahaha, ingenious!

looking through the sheets on the intro post again, zeta, i noticed that you added the additional stat boosts that we allocated to the base stats we put on their sheets. i know i already added the stat boosts when writing up the base stats and just put the +1 or +2 next to the boosted stat to indicate which ones i'd buffed, so you adding them again on top of the base stats makes them even higher starting out

looking back through everyone's submitted sheets and comparing them with the base stats listed in the handbook, i don't think i was the only person who already added the boosts.

It is quite an honor to be among those lucky few to be chosen. Now I just need to be bothered to actually make a mug. I already made a splice before, but not a recolor, and not even a good one...

Congratulations to everyone else who made the cut and to those who haven't: Don't worry, you'll have another chance soon enough, I'm sure of it.

EDIT: I checked and Rokubi is right, my character also has a double stat boost (I also added the stats before and put a +1 next to those I boosted)

Edited by Anstane