Fire Emblem on the Forums: Sea of Crossroads OOC

krim

The enemy is not going to let you just sit around and chat so how can they have this conversation while battling the pirate army exactly lol.

It's a turn-based game. The enemy will give you as much time as you want.

Edited by InnocentBoy

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm confused about something and whether it's okay to do it.

I notice now Huk and Suto are having a full fledged conversation which should be saved for support convos AFTER a battle/chapter NOT DURING right? It adds a lot of fluff to the thread which if people want to catch up later in the future or something and see how the battles went, they have to endure through the pointless fluff.

The enemy is not going to let you just sit around and chat so how can they have this conversation while battling the pirate army exactly lol.

Just my opinion but I would think it's reasonable that you can't have a conversation while battling an enemy army tbh and would rather wait till after the battle to chat to your heart's content. :P XD

Something you need to understand is that rping is largely character driven. Backstory and conversation is not "fluff". In fact, it is what makes posts more interesting. Furthermore, as expressed above, these kinds of things happen all the time within the games and thus it makes sense that they would happen here.

It's honestly disrespectful that you would call any form of development pointless, not only to the players, but to the hosts as well. If you feel that we're adding unnecessary aspects to the game (that is again, largely character driven) in including this, feel free to stop following and do your own thing. See how well it goes for you.

Something you need to understand is that rping is largely character driven. Backstory and conversation is not "fluff". In fact, it is what makes posts more interesting. Furthermore, as expressed above, these kinds of things happen all the time within the games and thus it makes sense that they would happen here.

It's honestly disrespectful that you would call any form of development pointless, not only to the players, but to the hosts as well. If you feel that we're adding unnecessary aspects to the game (that is again, largely character driven) in including this, feel free to stop following and do your own thing. See how well it goes for you.

Yes, I understand that. I'm sorry for calling it fluff and pointless, I didn't realize it was an important part of this. I do apologize about that. I forgot support convos happen mid-battle majority of the games but that becomes the next question then. Is the conversation between Suto and Huk a support conversation then and does that mean for these RPs you don't need to be between chapters time to raise a support level or how does it work?

To be totally clear, I wasn't saying don't have conversations at all and it seems Krim you are twisting my words which is why I want to be totally clear. I was thinking these conversations should happen after the chapter ends and between the chapters because they are support ones but the above posts reminded me supports happen in midbattle which I forgot so I understand better now.

I just wanted to say my thoughts but I was not expecting to be attacked for them so thanks a lot. :( I appreciate the understanding that oh maybe I can make a mistake in thinking somehow. *sarcasm implied*

EDIT: To Huk, Murdoc and Inno, I forgot Supports can happen midbattle so thanks for reminding me and I apologize for forgetting. :)

Edited by pbood2

I mean... you're basically disrespecting and backseating this entire RP, all of the palyers and the host. And you're not even in it. Like, how is anyone attacking you? They are ways to stat your thoughts etc without entirely bashing literally all the players, by straight up disrespecting them.

Like, calling our work pointless and fluff... has already insulted us beyond belief and RPing in general. Like... do you even understand what RPing is about? Like really... do you? Cause if you did you'd know what you said. Calling our writing pointless is literally the worst insult you can throw at us, because it is the entire POINT of RPing. Like... literally. You have looked at the very soul of the practice we do here, and have said it is pointless.

RPs are NOT about systems, they are not about making logical real world sense. They are about the experience we as players are having with each other and the host. The system is a leg for which to resolve bttles etc.., but it is merely a tool to help us tell stories. The seen between Cade and Rayne is what RPing is about, the battle happening behind it is a set-piece. That is the lifeblood of RPing. It is why we RP as players. Because that stuff is what is important to us. The system... it doesn't really matter, it's there to help take some work of resolving conflict out of the equation. That is is. We could be using any other system to tell this story, literally anyone because it is the characters that make an RP. So to call that pointless you call this RP pointless and you insult each and everyone one of us, not ever jsut those involved in that scene.

Thirdly this is our experience and we are decided to share it with you to read. We don't have to. We could run this elsewhere or in a private chat but we decide to share it here to fostor community and so that people can enjoy it along with us. Keep this in mind when you take such a flippant tone that we aren't going to be really all that willing to listen to suggestions when you start but insulting our work and calling it empty and hollow. You've begun and attack in our home, our OOC, the place you are a GUEST. And then you give suggestions after insulting what we are doing.

I don't know hwo many times I ahve to tell you intentions do NOT matter. Even if you did not mean it to be offensive you were but being ignorant about what we are doing here. And in doing so have already begun your suggestion and your thoughts by insulting the way we are currently doing things. This tells us that you think we are wrong. Your suggestion becomes a demand whether you intended our not. You ahve walked in here and said, "I'm not in this RP, but I don't liek this I think you should do this." One, there's a host for this RP, two in fact. And you've already insulted them by posting in here. You are implying they can't handle their own RP or that they cannot understand what users reading back will do. If there was a problem with us doing the scene in the IC THE HOSTS WOULD"VE ALREADY SAID SOMETHING ABOUT IT. Do not insult them and then think when they defend their OOC, their home that they are attacking you cause you sir, are the one aggressing here. On all of us.

So, seriously... stop playing the victim card. You are coming in here and insulting us as players and the hosts of this RP. And when we stand up and defend ourselves you say we are the problem. How about you take a long hard look in the mirror. How about you actually think about what you say, and how you say it. ANd once your're done doing it, maybe then talk to me. But if You can't see YOU are in the wrong here even after reflecting on it... I'm sorry, but there's no helping that.

You know something is going very wrong when me, an outsider jumps in. I'll make this brief before taking my leave. I feel I need to respond as a writer and that person cares little of the consequences that follow for standing up for fellow writers.

@Pbood: I don't even want to hear an excuse or trying to justify your bloody answer. I've known you long enough that I can tell you that you know better. That's not the point. You are an outsider to this RP and your just bugging and questioning what they do when in the end they are just trying to have a bit of fun. We outsiders are not forbidden from talking in the OCs, however, we generally don't as it's a form of respect and merely standing by as spectators watching the chaos unfold. In the end we kind of get in the way. That aside:

It is very disrespectful to not only question a hosts decisions on design, but to outright say it is pointless. It's a story being threaded by a number of people so of course it's going to be long, but that's the beauty as characters develop over time. Even one character dying early can build and flesh another character despite the dead man's role being so short. RPs aren't about getting to the end or even being successful, it's about playing a persona in a fantasy world. Interactions is the goldmine of this sub-forum.

And to add insult to injury, you backtalked both the host and an Auth which in doing so would have gotten you kicked out of this RP, but YOU AREN'T EVEN IN IT! And you even called them twisting your words. They didn't. You're twisting their words if anything. I suggest you leave this poor people alone and zip your lips before digging yourself and even deeper hole. Don't respond or try to justify yourself. Just admit to yourself you're in the wrong and walk away. No need to turn this into a debate or an argument when these people want to play FE RP style.

And since I said a lot of negative stuff, I'm not in this RP, how about some nice positive things:

-Inno's sprites are nice as always

-Love seeing another successful RP and how fast this one is moving

-Congrats Krim on being very successful so far

-I wanted to join but my awkward availability would slow you guys down

-Love seeing all the strategy talk as well

-I also tried my hardest to remain calm and collective for you guys because I don't wanna damper you're guys's fun as this seems like a blast

-Yay for RP forum not being dead

-Also the plan to turn this place into Reborn Emblem is slowly coming together

That's all from me hopefully for good unless I actually join. Time to go back to [pointless] modding because people really enjoy playing video game [even though they're pointless and bring nothing to society].

admittedly, i haven't been in this community long, am not an authority figure, nor do i have a lot of experience with the particular parties in this circumstance, but as someone who's been in a lot of authority positions online in the past, my only suggestion is that everyone may benefit from thinking about the tone of how they say things a little bit. while i agree with the opinions of those who've spoken, i think that overall there are more professional ways to say them that address the problem without stoking the fires of unnecessary conflict. i have seen a lot of people here take a passive aggressive tone when talking to others, and this puts everyone in a bad mood, which doesn't help anything. i understand being angry and frustrated, but in conflicts such as these, i think it's then extra important to be professional in speech.

that being said, i'm not pointing fingers at anyone or calling individual people problematic; it's simply the behavior itself that i can see getting unfortunate down the line. that's simply my opinion and friendly advice.

that aside though, i agree that ultimately, this is krim and zeta's roleplay, and if they want to have support conversations in the middle of battle, then that's that. it's their city, and nobody, not even really players to a certain extent and especially not outsiders, are in a position to speak against it.

apologies in advance if i've offended anyone with this; i just want to keep things civil if possible. and if it is outside of my bounds as a regular member to say this, then let me know and i'll keep my mouth shut in the future.

Well, it's about time Karik makes his appearance, Aye?

Karik_Mini_Blue.png

Name: Karik ‘Aye’ Etapir

Class: Pirate > Swashbucklar (but I’m good with Berserker)

Karikter Skill: Renewal

Month of birth: Setena (Light)

Personal Tics

Personal Flaw: "Where be my allies?": If this unit is not within 3 tiles of at least 3 allied units, -15 Evasion.

Personal Skill: "Aye shall send you off to Davy Jones’ Locker!": When fighting a Pirate and their promotions, this unit gains +3 AS

Personal Skill: "This time be different!": If this unit misses an attack, +15 Accuracy for the next attack.

Promoted Personal Skill: "The Seas be my Protection!": If this unit is within 3 tiles of 3 allied units, and at least one of them has at least a C rank Support with this unit, -3 Damage taken

Class Proficiency

Preferred Stats: HP, Speed

Swashbuckler Preferred Stats: Skill, Strength

Berserker Preferred Stats: HP, Strength

Weapon Proficiency: HAxe ©, Axe (D) > HAxe ©, Throwing Axe ©, Axe (D)

Swashbuckler Proficiency: HAxe (A), Crush Sword (A), Axe ©, Sword © > Haxe (S), Crush Sword (A), Axe ©, Sword ©

Berserker Proficiency: HAxe(S), Axe (B) > HAxe (S), Throwing Axe (A), Axe (B)

Stats

Level: 1

Total Level: 1

Progression Spent: 335%/335%

HP: 22 (65%)

STR: 9 (60%)

MAG: “Me use for this bothersome statistic be minimal.” (0%)

SKL: 5 (3+2, 60%)

LCK: 1 (20%)

DEF: 3 (50%)

RES: 0 (25%)

SPD: 4 (3+1, 55%)

MOV: 5

CON: 10 (9+1)

AID: 9 (8+1)

Inventory

Iron Axe (45/45)

Vulnerary (3/3)

Edited by InnocentBoy

Well now that it's a new turn, we got level up things to do!

Rayne

KkPQGBp.png
Name: Rayne
Class: Pegasus Rider > Whatever the Heck gets Triangle Attack ((but really Falc Knight.))
Character Skill: Adapt (Cost)
Month of birth: Vembra (Anima)
Personal Flaw: Air-Headed: When at full HP, -15 Evade.
Personal Skill: Giga-RayneBeau Overdrive: If the enemy is above 50% HP, + 15 to hit.
Personal Skill: Sapphire Sunset Preservation Tactics: When lower than 50% HP, + 2 Def
Promotion Personal Skill: Giga-RayneBeau Overdrive: Linebreaker Edition: When not in 3 spaces of 3 allies, + 2 damage
Preferred Stats: Speed. Skill
Weapon Proficiency: Spear [C] Lance [D]
Level: 2
Total Level: 2
Progression Spent: 305/305
HP: 18 (40%) +1
STR: 6 (50%)
MAG: 0 (0%)
SKL: 5 (60%) +1
LCK: 3 (40%) +1
DEF: 3 (30%)
RES: 5 (30%) +1
SPD: 8 (55%) +1
MOV: 5 (+2 when mounted)
CON: 6
AID: 5 (+12 when mounted 17)
Inventory
Iron Javelin (45/45)
Vulnary (3/3)

Belros

MKRj07N.png
Name: Belros “Swift Edge”
Class: Spy > Assassin
Character Skill: Pass
Month of birth: 29th Ayam (Earth)
Personal Flaw: Memories of Home: When fighting an enemy thief unit or their promotions -10 Hit/Evasion
Personal Skill: Thief's Loyalty: If 3 Ally units are within 3 spaces of Belros, +2 base damage
Personal Skill: Hidden Advancement: When no enemies are within 3 spaces +1 Mov
Promotion Personal Skill: Pristine Edge: When Belros is over half HP crit +10
Preferred Stats: Skill, Luck (After Promotion: Skill, Strength)
Weapon Proficiency: Sidearm ©, Longbow © Sword (D), Bow (D)
HP: 19 (50%)
STR: 5 (60%) +1
SKL: 8 (65%)
LCK: 3 (30%)
DEF: 2 (40%)
RES: 1 (20%)
SPD: 8 (70%) +1
MOV: 6
AID: 5
Inventory:
Iron Dagger (45/45)
Vulnerary (3/3)

Cadence

5zXInpq.png
Name: Cadence Albus
Class: Fencer>Shadow Sword
Character Skill: Imbue (Ignis after promotion)
Month of birth: 12th of Vembra (Anima)
Personal Flaw: Mark of the lamb [if facing Priests, Monks, Troubadours or their promotions in combat, Cadence suffers 50% of the damage she deals to them. Damage she sustained this way cannot leave her below 1hp however.]
Personal Skill: Ember Glint [if over 50% HP, +15 Eva]
Personal Skill: Phantasmal Aegis [After sustaining damage in combat, Cadence gains a boost of +2 in either Def or Res depending on whether it was Physical or Magic based, lasting until the end of the round]
Promotion Personal Skill: Whispering Shade [When engaged combat where either herself or her opponent is under cover (Ex, forest, hills, mountains, forts) Cadence will gain +2 Base Damage and +10 Hit]
Preferred Stats: Skill, Speed
Weapon Proficiency: Thrust ©, Sword (D)
Progression Spent: 335/335
HP: 20 [40%]
STR: 4 [45%]
MAG: 4 [60%]
SKL: 7 [50%] +1
LCK: 3 [10%] +1
DEF: 2 [30%]
RES: 2 [30%]
SPD: 6 [70%]
Inventory: Iron Rapier (40/40), Vulnary (3/3)

Emilee

Emilee.png
Name: Emilee
Class: Sister > Maid
Character Skill: Blossom
Month of birth: 1st of Marcette (Wind)
Personal Flaw: Sleeping Beauty: If affected with the Sleep condition, +2 Aliment Duration.
Personal Skill: To Find My Beloved: If over 50% health, +1 MOV
Personal Skill: Nervous: If within three spaces of three or more enemy units, +15 EVA
Promotion Personal Skill: In His Name: +10 Critical Hit on counter attacks
Preferred Stats: RES, LCK
Weapon Proficiency: Buff © Staff (D)
Progression Spent: 335%/335% (+40 from Blossom)
HP: 16 (60%) +1
STR: 2 (25%)
MAG: 4 (65%)
SKL: 2 (45%)
LCK: 8 (60%)
DEF: 1 (30%)
RES: 8 (35%) +1
SPD: 8 (55%)
CON: 5
AID: 4
Inventory: Heal (30/30), Vulnerary (3/3)

Darius

Darius_Anstane.png
Name: Darius Dimanet
Class: Shaman -> Druid
Character Skill: Wrath (Free)
Month of birth: Ayam (Earth)
Personal Flaw: Rising Suffering: This unit suffers -5 Avo, -5 Hit for every battle within 3 spaces of this character per phase.
Personal Skill: Momentary Bliss: +1 Mag and +5 Hit if this unit is >75% health.
Personal Skill: Shield of Agony: If this unit has dealt damage this turn, +2 Def until the start of his next turn.
Promotion Personal Skill: Bloodlust: For every injured character within 3 spaces, this unit gets +3 Hit/Avo.
Preferred Stats: Magic, Skill
Weapon Proficiency: Dread ©, Dark (D).
HP: 19 (55%) +1
STR: 2 (10%)
MAG: 8 (65%)
SKL: 4 (45%)
LCK: 3 (25%)
DEF: 2 (30%)
RES: 5 (60%)
SPD: 5 (45%) +1
Inventory: Flux, Vulnerary

Idei

tumblr_inline_ofzyoxoVfM1tu2j7t_540.png
Name: Idei
Class: Nomad to Pegasus Hunter
Character Skill: Counter ( Free )
Month of birth: Setena (Wind)
Personal Flaw: Cavalry-Bound [ When unit is dismounted, -10 Hit and Evade ]
Personal Skill: Native of Sand [ when on desert / sand terrain, +10 Avoid ]
Personal Skill: Self-Sufficient [ when 3+ spaces away from any allies, +2 Defense ]
Promotion Personal Skill: Savage Retribution [ +10 crit when unit is counterattacking ]
Weapon Proficiency: Longbow ©, Bows (D)
HP: 18 ( 50% ) +1
STR: 6 ( 50% ) +1
MAG: 1 ( 10% )
SKL: 7 ( 65% ) +1
LCK: 2 ( 30% ) +1
DEF: 4 ( 40% )
RES: 1 ( 20% )
SPD: 8 ( 70% ) +1
MOV: 5 ( +2 when mounted )
CON: 7
AID: 6 ( +10 when mounted )
Inventory: Iron Bow, Vulnerary

Chirya

untitled_40_by_grasssnake485-dan83q6.png
Name: Chirya
Class: Dancer>Dancing Blade
Character Skill: Ignis
Month of birth: Prila (Thunder)
Personal Flaw: [Chirya] Hemophobia - If an ally within this character’s MOV is reduced to 0 HP, -10 to Hit and Avo
Personal Skill: [Chirya] Rain Dance - If the weather is rainy, +50% to support bonuses.
Personal Skill: [Celena] Courage - If the character is under half HP, +10 critical.
Promotion Personal Skill: [Chirya] Song of Blades - +10 to hit and critical on the turn after a performance
Preferred Stats: Speed/Luck
Weapon Proficiency: Dance © , instrument (D)
Progress Spent: 335%/335%
HP: 55% [18] = 19 +1
STR: 45% [4] = 5
MAG: 30% [2] = 2
SKL: 55% [3] = 5 +1
LCK: 40% [7] = 7
DEF: 20% [2] = 2
RES: 20% [3] = 3
SPD: 70% [7] = 7
CON: 4
AID: 3
Inventory:
Vulnerary (3/3)

Karik

Karik_Mini_Blue.png
Name: Karik ‘Aye’ Etapir
Class: Pirate > Berserkar (but I’m good with Swashbucklar)
Personal Tics
Personal Flaw: Where be my allies?: If this unit is not within 3 tiles of at least 2 allied units, -15 Evasion.
Personal Skill: Aye shall send you off ta Davy Jones’ Locker: When fighting a Pirate and their promotions, this unit gains +3 AS
Personal Skill: Aye’m much more accurate this time!: If this unit misses an attack, +15 Accuracy for the next attack.
Promoted Personal Skill: Protection of the Seas: If this unit is within 3 tiles of 3 allied units, and at least one of them has at least a C rank Support with this unit, -3 Damage taken
Class Proficiency
Berserker Proficiency: HAxe(S), Axe ( B) > HAxe (S), Throwing Axe (A), Axe ( B)
Swashbuckler Proficiency: HAxe (A), Crush Sword (A), Axe ©, Sword © > Haxe (S), Crush Sword (A), Axe ©, Sword ©
Stats
HP: 22 (65%) +1
STR: 9 (60%) +1
MAG: “Me use for this bothersome statistic is minimal.” (0%)
SKL: 5 (60%) +1
DEF: 3 (50%) +1
RES: 0 (25%) +1
SPD: 4 (55%) +1
CON: 10
AID: 9
Inventory
Iron Axe (45/45)
Vulnerary (3/3)

NPC's:
Madante_New.png
"Well, slow beginnings lead to great endings...right?"

Class: Lord-> Vanguard
Month: Jula (Fire)
Preferred Stats: Skill, Strength
Weapon Proficiency: Crush ©,Sword(D)
Level:2
Total Level:2
Progression Spent:365/365
HP: 21 (50%) +1
STR: 4 (65%) +1
MAG: 1 (60%) +1
SKL: 6 (45%)
LCK: 2 (15%)
DEF: 2 (50%)
RES: 0 (40%)
SPD: 5 (40%)
MOV:5
CON:8
AID:7
Inventory:
Allegretto (-)
Vulnerary (3/3)

Edited by Zetaark

As a spectator, you guys are doing awesome and I'm excited to see what Karik (Marik with a K ;)) adds to the party now. :)

Keep up the awesome RP and have a great day/night. :D

Sorry if I shouldn't post and just let me know if you don't want me to and I'll respect that.

• 3 weeks later...

Drive by level ups lets go.

Rayne

KkPQGBp.png
Name: Rayne
Class: Pegasus Rider > Whatever the Heck gets Triangle Attack ((but really Falc Knight.))
Character Skill: Adapt (Cost)
Month of birth: Vembra (Anima)
Personal Flaw: Air-Headed: When at full HP, -15 Evade.
Personal Skill: Giga-RayneBeau Overdrive: If the enemy is above 50% HP, + 15 to hit.
Personal Skill: Sapphire Sunset Preservation Tactics: When lower than 50% HP, + 2 Def
Promotion Personal Skill: Giga-RayneBeau Overdrive: Linebreaker Edition: When not in 3 spaces of 3 allies, + 2 damage
Preferred Stats: Speed. Skill
Weapon Proficiency: Spear [C] Lance [D]
Level: 3
Total Level: 3
Progression Spent: 305/305
HP: 19 (40%)
STR: 6 (50%)
SKL: 6 (60%) +1
LCK: 4 (40%) +1
DEF: 3 (30%)
RES: 6 (30%) +1
SPD: 9 (55%) +1
MOV: 5 (+2 when mounted)
AID: 5 (+12 when mounted 17)
Inventory
Iron Javelin (45/45)
Vulnary (3/3)

Belros

MKRj07N.png
Name: Belros “Swift Edge”
Class: Spy > Assassin
Character Skill: Pass
Month of birth: 29th Ayam (Earth)
Personal Flaw: Memories of Home: When fighting an enemy thief unit or their promotions -10 Hit/Evasion
Personal Skill: Thief's Loyalty: If 3 Ally units are within 3 spaces of Belros, +2 base damage
Personal Skill: Hidden Advancement: When no enemies are within 3 spaces +1 Mov
Promotion Personal Skill: Pristine Edge: When Belros is over half HP crit +10
Preferred Stats: Skill, Luck (After Promotion: Skill, Strength)
Weapon Proficiency: Sidearm ©, Longbow © Sword (D), Bow (D)
HP: 19 (50%)
STR: 6 (60%)
SKL: 8 (65%) +1
LCK: 3 (30%)
DEF: 2 (40%) +1
RES: 1 (20%)
SPD: 9 (70%) +1
MOV: 6
Inventory:
Iron Dagger (45/45)
Vulnerary (3/3)

Cadence

5zXInpq.png
Name: Cadence Albus
Class: Fencer>Shadow Sword
Character Skill: Imbue (Ignis after promotion)
Month of birth: 12th of Vembra (Anima)
Personal Flaw: Mark of the lamb [if facing Priests, Monks, Troubadours or their promotions in combat, Cadence suffers 50% of the damage she deals to them. Damage she sustained this way cannot leave her below 1hp however.]
Personal Skill: Ember Glint [if over 50% HP, +15 Eva]
Personal Skill: Phantasmal Aegis [After sustaining damage in combat, Cadence gains a boost of +2 in either Def or Res depending on whether it was Physical or Magic based, lasting until the end of the round]
Promotion Personal Skill: Whispering Shade [When engaged combat where either herself or her opponent is under cover (Ex, forest, hills, mountains, forts) Cadence will gain +2 Base Damage and +10 Hit]
Weapon Proficiency: Thrust ©, Sword (D)
HP: 20 [40%]
STR: 4 [45%]
MAG: 4 [60%] +1
SKL: 8 [50%] +1
LCK: 4 [10%]
DEF: 2 [30%]
RES: 2 [30%]
SPD: 6 [70%] +1
Inventory: Iron Rapier (40/40), Vulnary (3/3)

Emilee

Emilee.png
Name: Emilee
Class: Sister > Maid
Character Skill: Blossom
Month of birth: 1st of Marcette (Wind)
Personal Flaw: Sleeping Beauty: If affected with the Sleep condition, +2 Aliment Duration.
Personal Skill: To Find My Beloved: If over 50% health, +1 MOV
Personal Skill: Nervous: If within three spaces of three or more enemy units, +15 EVA
Promotion Personal Skill: In His Name: +10 Critical Hit on counter attacks
Preferred Stats: RES, LCK
Weapon Proficiency: Buff © Staff (D)
Progression Spent: 335%/335% (+40 from Blossom)
HP: 17 (60%)
STR: 2 (25%)
MAG: 4 (65%) +1
SKL: 2 (45%)
LCK: 8 (60%) +1
DEF: 1 (30%)
RES: 9 (35%) +1
SPD: 8 (55%)
CON: 5
AID: 4
Inventory: Heal (30/30), Vulnerary (3/3)

Darius

Darius_Anstane.png
Name: Darius Dimanet
Class: Shaman -> Druid
Character Skill: Wrath (Free)
Month of birth: Ayam (Earth)
Personal Flaw: Rising Suffering: This unit suffers -5 Avo, -5 Hit for every battle within 3 spaces of this character per phase.
Personal Skill: Momentary Bliss: +1 Mag and +5 Hit if this unit is >75% health.
Personal Skill: Shield of Agony: If this unit has dealt damage this turn, +2 Def until the start of his next turn.
Promotion Personal Skill: Bloodlust: For every injured character within 3 spaces, this unit gets +3 Hit/Avo.
Preferred Stats: Magic, Skill
Weapon Proficiency: Dread ©, Dark (D).
HP: 20 (55%) +1
STR: 2 (10%)
MAG: 8 (65%) +1
SKL: 4 (45%) +1
LCK: 3 (25%)
DEF: 2 (30%)
RES: 5 (60%)
SPD: 6 (45%) +1
Inventory: Flux, Vulnerary

Idei

tumblr_inline_ofzyoxoVfM1tu2j7t_540.png
Name: Idei
Class: Nomad to Pegasus Hunter
Character Skill: Counter ( Free )
Month of birth: Setena (Wind)
Personal Flaw: Cavalry-Bound [ When unit is dismounted, -10 Hit and Evade ]
Personal Skill: Native of Sand [ when on desert / sand terrain, +10 Avoid ]
Personal Skill: Self-Sufficient [ when 3+ spaces away from any allies, +2 Defense ]
Promotion Personal Skill: Savage Retribution [ +10 crit when unit is counterattacking ]
Weapon Proficiency: Longbow ©, Bows (D)
HP: 19 ( 50% )
STR: 7 ( 50% )
MAG: 1 ( 10% )
SKL: 8 ( 65% )
LCK: 3 ( 30% )
DEF: 4 ( 40% ) +1
RES: 1 ( 20% ) +1
SPD: 9 ( 70% ) +1
MOV: 5 ( +2 when mounted )
CON: 7
AID: 6 ( +10 when mounted )
Inventory: Iron Bow, Vulnerary

Chirya

chi2_by_grasssnake485-danze80.png
Name: Chirya
Class: Dancer>Dancing Blade
Month of birth: Prila (Thunder)
Personal Flaw: [Chirya] Hemophobia - If an ally within this character’s MOV is reduced to 0 HP, -10 to Hit and Avo
Personal Skill: [Chirya] Rain Dance - If the weather is rainy, +50% to support bonuses.
Personal Skill: [Celena] Courage - If the character is under half HP, +10 critical.
Promotion Personal Skill: [Chirya] Song of Blades - +10 to hit and critical on the turn after a performance
Preferred Stats: Speed/Luck
Weapon Proficiency: Dance © , instrument (D)
Progress Spent: 335%/335%
HP: 55% [18] = 20 +1
STR: 45% [4] = 5 +1
MAG: 30% [2] = 2
SKL: 55% [3] = 6
LCK: 40% [7] = 7 +1
DEF: 20% [2] = 2
RES: 20% [3] = 3
SPD: 70% [7] = 7 +1
CON: 4
AID: 3
Inventory:
Vulnerary (3/3)

Karik

Karik_Mini_Blue.png
Class: Pirate > Berserkar (but I’m good with Swashbucklar)
Personal Tics
Personal Flaw: Where be my allies?: If this unit is not within 3 tiles of at least 2 allied units, -15 Evasion.
Personal Skill: Aye shall send you off ta Davy Jones’ Locker: When fighting a Pirate and their promotions, this unit gains +3 AS
Personal Skill: Aye’m much more accurate this time!: If this unit misses an attack, +15 Accuracy for the next attack.
Promoted Personal Skill: Protection of the Seas: If this unit is within 3 tiles of 3 allied units, and at least one of them has at least a C rank Support with this unit, -3 Damage taken
Class Proficiency
Berserker Proficiency: HAxe(S), Axe ( B) > HAxe (S), Throwing Axe (A), Axe ( B)
Stats
HP: 23 (65%) +1
STR: 10 (60%)
MAG: “Me use for this bothersome statistic is minimal.” (0%)
SKL: 6 (60%)
DEF: 4 (50%)
RES: 1 (25%)
SPD: 5 (55%) +1
CON: 10
AID: 9
Inventory
Iron Axe (45/45)
Vulnerary (3/3)

NPC's: