Fire Emblem on the Forums: Sea of Crossroads OOC

krim

looking through the sheets on the intro post again, zeta, i noticed that you added the additional stat boosts that we allocated to the base stats we put on their sheets. i know i already added the stat boosts when writing up the base stats and just put the +1 or +2 next to the boosted stat to indicate which ones i'd buffed, so you adding them again on top of the base stats makes them even higher starting out

looking back through everyone's submitted sheets and comparing them with the base stats listed in the handbook, i don't think i was the only person who already added the boosts.

Yeah, there were two that added in the stat bonuses to the original sheet. Those have been fixed.

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Recoloring is actually quite simple and easy if you know the secret art of Microsoft paint. If only I could create mugs with different expressions tho

Hmm, I paint in artstudio for iPhone. Hasn't been updated to the new IOS since like IOS 7, and it crashes like hell. Still a great app though

I tried recoloring, and either somewhere there's a secret stash of *actual* pixel art, or you guys are really good at recoloring resized sprites

Hmm, I paint in artstudio for iPhone. Hasn't been updated to the new IOS since like IOS 7, and it crashes like hell. Still a great app though

I tried recoloring, and either somewhere there's a secret stash of *actual* pixel art, or you guys are really good at recoloring resized sprites

Take this. It is the MSpaint trick. People will say it's rubish, that it sucks and is worthless and that other programs are far better and there is no point to paint existing. Do not listen to them. I've seen the results of this trick for all my sprites in the past, and it gets my seal of approval regardless what others say.

5tXWeOP.png

ty2Hyvl.pnge09vwl6.pngZkfNcZm.pngXumT2y3.png

You see these? All of them finished via recoloring with the eraser...

She's...very different than I imagined she'd be...

Perhaps it not a loss if Cade doesn't try to S rank her afterall...def don't see her getting the motivation to push very far after things are made clear about husbando mode...

She's...very different than I imagined she'd be...

Perhaps it not a loss if Cade doesn't try to S rank her afterall...def don't see her getting the motivation to push very far after things are made clear about husbando mode...

kAd04jP.png

"Something wrong? Fashion is important, and the latest hairstyles are needed to find true love."

If I had more time tomorrow, I'd try the Eraser method to try and get something. I really have damn near zero talent when it comes to visual art (which character mugs count as I guess) so something like that...well, it would be far from original, but at least functional.

Take this. It is the MSpaint trick. People will say it's rubish, that it sucks and is worthless and that other programs are far better and there is no point to paint existing. Do not listen to them. I've seen the results of this trick for all my sprites in the past, and it gets my seal of approval regardless what others say.

5tXWeOP.png

ty2Hyvl.pnge09vwl6.pngZkfNcZm.pngXumT2y3.png

You see these? All of them finished via recoloring with the eraser...

Yeah, that's what I mean. For whatever reason, I have difficulty finding aliased sprites to recolor. Any aliased sprite is easy to recolor in any program, but the couple requests I got were larger anti-aliased resizes. Makes it a pain in the butt to recolor those because you end up getting weird lines and rings where the colors blend.

Low key I make all my own sprites, so...I guess I'm almost not really qualified to lend a hand if you're desperate...

gQo8Tab.png

"N-no, really, it's nothing... it was stupid of me, just forget I brought anything up..." *walks away sheepishly...*

i also have no artistic eye either haha so i even have trouble describing what my character looks like to people

my basis for asking people to make me mugs or art is like '.......he/she has a face....yeah'

there are a ton of people here already offering to help, but i got my best friend who used to do spritework to make my redone mug, so i can always ask her too if anyone needs anything o/

I mean it's not a recolor or a splice or a sprite

Looks alright, just kinda seems off compared to everyone else's tho.

Edit:

Not saying it's bad mind you, but it kinda ruins the whole sprite set-up we have going on

Edited by EXLink32