Fire Emblem on the Forums: Sea of Crossroads OOC

krim

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sounds good! i'll be getting back from work just in time to see the final roster haha

fingers crossed and good luck to everyone else applying as well!

Hey Roku. Nice to see you around.

Remember what we said we would want to do as RP newbies in the showdown lobby chat a while ago during nations? Be in an RP together. It would be really awesome if me, link and you could get in for sure. :)

Anyways can't wait to see who gets in on Tuesday. Crossing my fingers my backstory was really good because I put a lot of time and effort into it. :D

Hello!~

Chirya - Dancer

Name: Chirya

Class: Performer>Dancer>Dancing Blade

Character Skill: Ignis

Month of birth: Prila

Personal Flaw: [Chirya] Hemophobia - If an ally within this character’s MOV is reduced to 0 HP, -10 to Hit and Avo

Personal Skill: [Chirya] Rain Dance - If the weather is rainy, +50% to support bonuses.

Personal Skill: [Chirya] Courage - If the character is under half HP, +10 critical.

Promotion Personal Skill: [Chirya] Song of Blades - +10 to hit and critical on the turn after a performance

Preferred Stats: Speed/Luck

Weapon Proficiency: Dance © , instrument (D)

Level: 1

Total Level: 1

Growth% [base] + points gained

HP: 55 [18] +1 = 19

STR: 45 [4] +1 = 5

MAG: 30 [2] = 2

SKL: 55 [3] +2 = 5

LCK: 40 [7] = 7

DEF: 20 [2] = 2

RES: 20 [3] = 3

SPD: 70 [7] = 7

MOV: 5

CON: 4

AID: 3

Inventory:

Vulnerary (3/3)

Hey Roku. Nice to see you around.

Remember what we said we would want to do as RP newbies in the showdown lobby chat a while ago during nations? Be in an RP together. It would be really awesome if me, link and you could get in for sure. :)

Anyways can't wait to see who gets in on Tuesday. Crossing my fingers my backstory was really good because I put a lot of time and effort into it. :D

haha, yeah, i definitely remember that and you too!

i don't want to get my hopes up -- better to be pessimistic so i'm never disappointed heh -- but that would be really neat if we both got in

i'll be rooting for both of us!

We're just joking, for the record. I'm not going to be one of those hosts. Optional stuff will likely be more difficult to get, but the game itself is going to be about medium difficulty (at least compared to all the things I could do to you if I really wanted to.)