The Terribly Titled Nuzlocke of Pokemon Rejuvenation: Part 3 Finale: Remember, I Wuv You (05/12/23)

Well it seems this was a pretty chill battle,  all things considered.   Apparently having him with you makes your pokemon more susceptible to freezing. 

Ice Pick for the next gen cure-all medicine.

Coffee making things interesting as usual. To your expense.

Using ditto without Imposter is soooooo uncomfortable.   You now need 2 ability capsules >.<

> "What idiot designed this shitty moveset"  >   :        ^)

.....Was that a crit-burn  scald ?

Enjoyable battle overall!  

P.s1: You are  lucky you didn't have to fight her in the previous version, where the field halved all grounded non-water pokemon speed.  would have been fun

P.s2: If you were playing intense,  that Wishiwashi would greet you with a comfy Z-move  Hydro Vortex  XD

Ha Valarie was more of a challenge than i expected if it wasn't for Caesar (with a little help from Light Screen) that fight might have ended badly...i think he deserves a (little) improvement in treatment.

Next time is "bonding" with Melia? I feel sorry for you

Nice job on winning the battle, I remember Valarie being a nightmare.

Actually scratch that, the Ludicolo species as a whole are nightmares. They've been tormenting me since Colosseum...

So yeah, congrats on the badge, you've earned it!

• 3 weeks later...

Don't you love it when your z list enemies pop out of your friend, turn her into a fancy lawn ornament, then send you on a rescue mission?

How the hell does that design count as a dragon? At least Exeggutor-A has the Dragonfruit tree as its inspiration, and Sceptile-M is reptilian.

oh, the Valor mountain arc....

Have fun Sean.

The box is empty because the game wants you to think outside the box.  

runs

comes back some time later

That was a waste of shard anyway because the Celebi only hands out Revives i think.  An item you will never need.

at least you can evolve the bug into Vikavolt in the same exact jungle that you catch it.  You need to be at the place where you fought Val  and level it up i think. 

Also -->  Remoraid: Amethyst Cave (surf), Route 6(surf), Route 7 (good rod), Nectar Woods (good rod), Route 8 (good rod), Valor Shore (surf)         make what you will of this.

Oranguru is the only other pokemon apart from Porygon-Z that has Trick Room in its natural learnset.       That's certainly an interesting find.  

I hope Mothball will survive till he's able to re-learn quiver dance.  Because in gen 6 he could have learned it at 50, but in gen 7 he learns it upon evolution.  So... bad luck there.

Oh look the c tier villains are back with a vengeance! What will they do?...and as usual they lost but still somehow "won"...great, if anyone else in that company was kidnapped i would've left them.

That thing really died in one hit? Pathetic, remember kids no matter what you do to a Carnivine (pumping it with magic included) it will always suck (btw the design reminds me of Malboro from Final Fantasy...just worse).

I really hope there will be an option to save Nim by leaving Melia on that mountain...oh who am i kidding of course there won't be.

Still no sign of Saki...good.

I was kinda exited for Vikavolt...then i saw it's speed...electric Pokemon should never be this slow.

Ah a new episode, the perfect way to celebrate St. Patrick's Day!

... And alcohol, lot's of alcohol.

Is it weird that I actually like demon Carnivine's design better than regular Carnivine?

I mean, it's not any tougher than a regular one, it's design is just slightly better.

I also just realized there has been a lot of conflict between parents and children throughout this game.

There's Melia and Jenner, Aelita and Keta, Venam and her mom, Marianette and her dad, and of course the situation with you and your mom.

I'm starting to sense a theme here...

ah basculin, one of the most unremarkable fish in a franchise filled with unremarkable fish, at least yours can hit hard with water attacks, all three of them it can learn via level not counting soak

the perils of being a silent protagonist, all of your issues are ignored, while the people who can talk are always innocently stepping all over you, unless they're an antagonist in which case they do so maliciously. 

Oh poor poor Melia...you see i would actually be sad for her if her character actually DID lose something/someone or if she had ANY traits/development i could relate to but that is not the case soooo i don't.

For a moment (just for a tiny moment) i actually hoped Aelita would scold/jab at Melia after the "heh" but that of course would be real logical character development and we can't have such a thing in rejuvenation.

Let me get this right...Valarie a WATER Pokemon trainer hates humidity? Wait a second, i think my logic processors just burned...rebooting...failed...ERROR logic not found.

Good old Eustace! He's always such fun (i used to watch the show as a kid)

I... completely forgot Basculin existed before this episode...

But you're right, he does sort of look like Eustace's mask, maybe that'll help me remember it exists from now on.

And you found my number one pet peeve with Rejuvenation, Melia stealing your main character status.

It wasn't even done subtly, she just waltzes in an suddenly your story's over and it's Melia time all the time!

I'm hoping we'll get our spotlight back in later episodes, but I'm not too optimistic...

• 3 weeks later...