The Terribly Titled Nuzlocke of Pokemon Rejuvenation: Part 3 Finale: Remember, I Wuv You (05/12/23)

Well, it seems that most of the characters of the game are females, so obviously you can't have only males as insufferable people.

What honestly surprises me is that nobody (in game) yet has decided to engineer an "accident" against Karen. I mean, she has weird powers letting her murder and mind-control on a whim, which she does, and she's allowed to move freely (as opposed to, say, there is an official group of mind-control-immune people specifically tasked with preventing her from abusing her powers). Second, she's not a real villain in the game, which lets one suppose that she'd be an easy target. 

I mostly wanted to write what a pleasure it always is to read about your (not that terribly-titled) epic journey through Rejuvenation, and also marvel at (and thank you for) your commitment, because you have been at it for a huge while now). 

https://nuzlockeforums.com/forum/index.php?threads/the-terribly-titled-nuzocke-of-pokemon-rejuvenation-part-3-chapter-84-the-stank-tank-05-10.1076/page-38#post-779894

Have you ever noticed that there's been a 100% increase of sewer levels in Pokemon Games since Pokemon Ranger back in 2006?

Think about it.

But really don't. It's just the same nonsense ramble I post here so we have someting here instead of just posting the episode and saying nothing.

But hey.

Have some replies on your old pal , Seansie.

Spoiler

On 9/29/2019 at 6:46 PM, Majin J-Awesome_One said:

I wouldn't call the police! I'd probably make you more insane though. Which Idk if that would be an improvement or not.

… Never ever keep writing "Oooh Sean" repeatedly again.

Wait... Wasn't Gary Oak like 10 when he started his adventures too? Anime is weird.

Are you referring to the girl who is like "DON'T STEP ON MY FLOWERS YOU ASSHOLES OR YOU BOTH WILL DIE AND I'LL USE YOUR BURNED UP BODIES AS SUPPLUMENTS FOR MY PLANTS!" near the very beginning of the game?

I know you want her dead but you'd have a better chance for her... to smoke some good grass... and be stoned... 😎

Don't forget the money you make from defeating trainers!

At this point, I'm pretty sure that Venam's mom punching her through the roof has become iconic.

Btw, I know you despise...? Dislike...? Hate...? I know you have a negative feeling towards Venam but I am curious. Do you like her original sprite better or her normal look now?

I don't have the energy for going insane anymore. I'd just sigh and walk into the sea.

That whole island is weird man. Those damn Tojos ruined Pokemon in my opinion!

Yes. The obvious best girl.

Actually I was the one who assassinated Snoop Ferdinand and started the War on Drugs so I don't appreciate that kind of humour on MY internet. 

Eh. She looks like a Life is Strange 18 year old hipster girl now. But it's the red hair that really annoys me. YOU CAN ONLY HAVE PURPLE HAIR IF YOU TRAIN POISON TYPES.

It's not even that weird. Aelita's got fucking blue hair and nobody bats an eye.

On 9/29/2019 at 7:07 PM, Lspaceship said:

Replies thing is neat. Not life-changing, but neat.

Bah. We know how good the police are in this region. "Infinite Nuggets!"

Remember how a fire supposedly burnt down West Gaeren, and Veronica supposedly started it? How about we do it, except finish the job?

The Rangers provide a very valuable service! They make the police look better!

If they didn't take credit for your work, then they wouldn't be here. It's the curse of Jan upon us.

Cowbell won't work. They have trackers on you, so when you try to be sneaky they'll just ruin things even more for you.

72 hours??? I thought this was multi-week at least!

Oh no. NOOOOOOOO! I CAN'T USE THAT WORD ANYMORE! IT IS TAINTED!

Don't worry, I'm sure you're #2 or 3. At least, you'd better be.

Violence is helpful at achieving a state of catharsis. It's science!

OF COURSE I REMEMBER NADINE!

Okay, this comment is getting too long. Skipping some stuff.

Would you really want young Melia?

Don't worry. She'll get her due......

Yeah, Gaeran is decent.

Someone with life skills? In this game? HERESY.

Now if only we could see that in THE GAME. LIKE PEOPLE WE ARE SUPPOSEDLY FRIENDS WITH GETTING CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT WHERE WE BECOME FRIENDS WITH THEM.

The Rangers are actually better than the police. In my opinion "INFINITE NUGGETS" trumps "A FUCKING CARNIVINE" in the stupidity department.

#2 or #3 what exactly?

Young Melia in the updated versions is a lovely girl (somehow) she's not a ridiculous superhuman like before and isn't an angsty time travelling shit like this one.

Don't know how yacht driving is really a life skill but okay.

Yeah that'd be nice. Just making actual friends with someone instead of having to fight an evil team to cement that friendship. I'd also like more discord among friends. Like some of them don't like each other. 

On 9/29/2019 at 10:17 PM, pikafan96 said:

I mean... I thought the destruction of Kakori Village was pretty cathartic myself.

But I'm not really a big fan of that section of Rejuvenation so my opinion might be biased.

I actually really like your theory involving Karrina basically stalling for time, it adds a bit of depth to the story in my humble opinion.

And of course Nadine's in on it. Why else would she be so paranoid about those flowers?

Also I really like all those edited photos you did, especially that third wheel one. It was very accurate.

I just feel like they add a certain charm to the story 😁

It unfortunately wasn't as effective as I'd hoped. I didn't consider the Rangers not on Terajuma. But I'll hunt them down one by one later.

It was good entertainment for this Nuzlocke but a pain in the ass story/gameplay wise.

And I was right about that too! Bitch WAS stalling so Time and Space could nab Melia.

EVERYONE IS IN ON IT! TRUST NO-ONE!

Meme magic, my friend. Gives a little extra humor to the dry stuff.

On 9/29/2019 at 11:50 PM, YinYang9705 said:

and so melias messiah complex caused her to commit a robbery on one of the only people capable of stopping the gas

how heroic

if your character could actually talk, I'd imagine the cutscene on the yacht would actually be pretty comfy

and if you know, the characters that could talk had likable personalities

Just wait till she destroys the entire fucking world with it next time!

A lot of implied travel time would be pretty cosy, yeah.

Like when Reginald the truck driver is driving me from city to city, it's canonical that I'm telling him about all the shit that's happening in this region and he loses sleep at night over the implications that everyone's going to die unless he keeps driving me around

On 9/30/2019 at 12:01 AM, Gentleman Jaggi said:

You might know this by now but your theory on Karrina is spot on. The rework of the game's beginning made it really obvious too with her saying something to the tune of "Okay I think I stalled you long enou- I mean I think we're done here!"

Someone needs to make comics out of every time you're trying to get the game to remember that you can do the thing while the characters ignore you. I always think that shit's hilarious.

Bleh. I liked figuring it out through my incredible suspicious nature better.

Someone needs to just make artwork of everyone as an RPG class. That's what I'd like to see.

I might do it badly myself someday.  

On 9/30/2019 at 2:14 AM, Dex said:

I think I like the idea of having the replies here. Also, oh wow Part Three is 80 plus chapters. Well there is a hell of a lot of story to go through for this game. Oh man I can't wait for the Bad Future Arc (even though that is ages away), the stuff that goes on there lol.

Time for the other half of Gearan City, can't be much worse than the other. . . . right? At the very least the side quests don't seem so bad. . . though considering your track record. . . .

Venam and Melia continue to be almost endearingly dumb at times (well to me, it's probably much harder to deal with in person), though them increasingly reacting to your shenanigans/calling them on their shit is increasingly my favorite part of this run.

Also finally context for that Karrina/Melia edited picture from way back (I completely forgot Melia drop kicks this girl, like what the hell). Also your Karrina conspiracy theory honestly doesn't sound that far fetched compared to everything that has happened so far. 

Pirates of the Aevium league. If you're Jack Sparrow does that make Melia Barbossa and Venam . . . the monkey?

Also, 

Jan upped the difficulty for Versions 11 and 12 like a lot even on Normal. Doesn't help Geara has like 3 or 4 mons that run Dazzling Gleam, rendering my Pangoro a liability. I'll just continue to watch you suffer   live vicariously through you. 

Oh man the Bad Future Arc. Fuck me that's a ride. Going to have a LOT of DBZ references for that bit on the tower. Melia's ascension. My Piccolo move for her. All fun stuff.

Well this one is more physically torturous than Terajuma's emotional torment at least. Also the whole marriage thing.

Eh. I can see how you'd come to that. I like them for the amount of material they give me to complain about only though.

It's probably a good thing Melia's short and skinny or else Karrina might have actually been hurt. And my conspiracy was right in the end. Don't think anyone in-game realizes yet.

Melia is Blonde Tortugan prostitute #5 and Venam is the dead pirate skeleton hanging in Jack Sparrow's intro scene.

Did he? That's good. Could use SOME challenge from the gym leaders. Although I bet I'd still 1v6 Crawli again.

On 9/30/2019 at 4:00 AM, The Fangame Connoisseur said:

I wish your track of sea shanty's is real, since I would buy a copy in a heartbeat. Oh and...

A damn shame I have no artistic talent, otherwise that would be my first art project.

I wish I had artism as well.

All i can do is edit existing shit in Photoshop.

On 9/30/2019 at 6:30 AM, Gaunt said:

Amber gave you her number? When did that....wait there are phones in this region?

The sea shanty was great (a Pokemon game where you're a pirate would be actually cool) but how did you convince Orlando to participate?

Is Karrina the first person not falling over themselves to "accomodate" Melia? I think she is...heh but she immediately recieved a kick to the face for it also nice theory about her (if only this game did less retcons)

Everyone has one except the two idiots who need them the most. Blondie and Faux-Purple.

He was already in the recording studio when I locked the door so we just went with it.

Amber was about to cuss Melia out before her white knight lesbian lover Venam jumped in awkwardly. It was all very cringe.

On 9/30/2019 at 3:51 PM, Angelkitsune said:

Wow Sean your mind is definitely not the nicest place to be in *yikes*

Aww.....I was hoping that we get to see a Sailor Moon type of transformation sequence poo.....oh yeah I forgot that gearan sewers got a remake in the newer versions, that that's before Neo-gearan city. Imagine Venam being in charge of the place like wow Adrieen what r u thinking!?!?!?

Are we coming up with names for that gas in west gearn now?! I want it to be called Green day toot noooo.....that's not a Jojo reference... or Biggelsworth's fart

Also Venam seriously wayyyy to be subtle about it everyone can tell that you are trying to get inside Melia's pants,everyone can see it......except Melia apparently.And after we saved Kanon's ass we have to deal with those two Meliasexuals kissing her butt again.

Also I like that extra scene with Amber 

It's not THAT bad. I'm sure loads of people want to kill teenagers in the woods!

Unfortunately I lack the animation budget to do a proper one. Someday...

Okay, hang on. I know Adrienn comes to Rejuvenation but does xe ACTUALLY try to put Venam in charge of anything? Because I will kick xer ass back to being Reborn Champion Sean's bitch.

Nah you need aliteration in there somewhere. Like "Green Day Gas Grenade" or something.

Her thirst is so powerful it drains the fluids from nearby plant-life. And no we won't be dealing with that.

Just a killer robot, a freakshow, a demon, orphans and my new wife for the post-Erick chapters!

Glad you liked it. I like to have things that show I've actually got friends from all the people I've saved. Gotta give my guy SOMETHING to live for besides one Pokemon after all. 

On 10/1/2019 at 4:12 AM, The Fangame Connoisseur said:

Well to be fair, it IS right and just to give praise to her.

Sk42yU3.gif

On 10/1/2019 at 6:34 PM, nepeta100 said:

was the wall of text intentional for the korrina theory up until you saw her in game because it felt like there should be images somewhere in between

edit even more images seem to be missing around when korrina goes to the boat yeah this episodes images are definitely broken for at least me

oh seems like its fixed now another great episode XD

Yeah the new site is banjaxed somehow.

It doesn't seem to be my links that are broken since reloading the page usually fixes the problem or coming back at a later time.

Really annoying though. 

On 10/3/2019 at 7:15 AM, Hakimblue99 said:

Did you actually thought all of that about Korrina when you played through that section of the game? Because, damn, you have great insight. I swear, you seem to pick up much more stuff than me who had played through the game for like, 2+ times. Lend me your wisdom, please

But if what you said about Korrina is true, then damn. What a bitch. If there's a list for top  Rejuvenation bitches, she's on the top 10. I would had put her on top 3 but there are tons of other bitches in Rejuvenation that commit much more disgraceful, despicable, and disgusting acts that make her's look minuscule in comparison...

...Come to think, is it just me or most of the annoying characters in this game are females? I mean, sure there are some terrible guys like Ghost Wanker and Nimrod, but the number of terrible women kinda outmatches and outrank them.

Speaking of list, maybe you should make a list for top Rejuvenation bitches in the future for the Season 3 finale? We already knew who's the best girls, now make one for who's the worst.

Also, if you are Melia and Melia lover's third wheel, what makes Kanon? Their pet slave?

...That's actually kinda possible come to think of it

The amazing power of having trust issues and suspecting everyone because your dad threw you in the pool to teach you how to swim! That was 21 years ago and I still hold that grudge.

And my wisdom is just the power of being the only adult in the room most of the time in this game.

How dare you insult my daughter Little Duck? Have at you, sir!

That's because most of the characters ARE female. It's a skewed ratio. There's what? Two good guy males except for me? Adam and Kanon (since Ren joined Aevium ISIS)?

I'll do it in seventy chapters. I'm sure I'll remember and it won't take me three years to get that far this time.

Melia and Melia's lover are MY slaves. Well they will be.

Kanon is our group footstool. 

20 hours ago, Mindlack said:

Well, it seems that most of the characters of the game are females, so obviously you can't have only males as insufferable people.

What honestly surprises me is that nobody (in game) yet has decided to engineer an "accident" against Karen. I mean, she has weird powers letting her murder and mind-control on a whim, which she does, and she's allowed to move freely (as opposed to, say, there is an official group of mind-control-immune people specifically tasked with preventing her from abusing her powers). Second, she's not a real villain in the game, which lets one suppose that she'd be an easy target. 

I mostly wanted to write what a pleasure it always is to read about your (not that terribly-titled) epic journey through Rejuvenation, and also marvel at (and thank you for) your commitment, because you have been at it for a huge while now). 

At least that gives me the opportunity to go "Women! Amiright guys?" as much as I can possibly want to. Plus Jan's gotta draw the waifu crowd in somehow.

She's an Elite 8 member after all. And a very unhinged one. What if the accident fails and she uses her hoodoo your voodoo powers to find them.

Also that's my wife you're talking about, I'll have to duel you for her honour now or something.

Glad you liked it! Hope you keep enjoying this travesty!

Also fuck dude don't remind me how long I've been doing this thing. Makes me feel old.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Wait... Aelita's got blue hair now...? That must be a V12 kind of thing... which I haven't played yet... Ohh well. I'll be getting to it eventually.

… Besides the mask you where to hide your feelings, you don't know what an actual mask is do you?

Where... Where is that pipe even letting out the sewage to? It's just going onto the ground... The fuck is wrong with West Gearen City?!

That's why you stop googling stuff like that because it's almost always about fucking something that isn't normal.

Don't you like Saki more than Venam and Melia? Besides the battle girl who mysteriously disappeared, Amber and Aelita, she's PRACTICALLY your best friend too!

You have Rose talk in like almost all the chapters. She should have been dead ages ago if what you're saying is true.

I think you'd just put a hole in it... I don't think you'd be able to kill it with a gun.

Why... is that disc... NOT FUCKING PURPLE!?

Um... you might want to make sure that you didn't pick up any strange diseases after all those Sludge Waves...

It's one thing for a Pokemon to be hit by those things because they have better health care than humans, but I don't think people were made to be inhaling toxic sludge...

OF COURSE the Garbodor is after Melia! Who doesn't want her for one reason or another in this game?

Also don't worry about forgetting about meeting this Garbodor before. When I got to this part of the game initially I had completely forgotten about it as well.

Don't you think it's a little rude to be so mean to this hideous abomination of a Garbodor.

I mean it may be a disgusting monster, but it still has feelings!

And it's a hero too! (According to Melia at least...)

Have you ever had an instance in this game (or Reborn,for that matter) where you just wanted to betray your "friends" and join the villains? (Team Xen in Rejuv and Meteor in Reborn respectively)

So,when's "Snakewood Log Number 7"?

Okay First of this run is a hilarious read, and shows Aevium's Insanity pretty well. Seriously what is in the water there? and can someone keep me supplied with seperate drinking water so i don't catch what they have? (still not over the freaking "infinite Nuggets")
As for the Garbodor, yeah that one is hard to remember, it's probably a little easier now after 2 changes to that section since this run started, and shows it a bit more near Rift Gyarados, I guess the implication is suppossed to be that you fight the thing from inside while Garbodor and Melia (nevermind she has only her useless Togepi on her then) from outside.
As for Rift Garbo itself, i definetly found that one the first instance of the Game ramping up the challenge on the Rifts. (To be fair Gyarados and Volcanion are weaker than their normal forms and Carnivine is... still a Carnivine, it's add's a scarier than it is) The thing is just sooo tanky

Every evil thing is this world seems to just be dying to get to her.

And then there's me fending them off with an axe.

Okay sorry, but from that line i got the picture of you beeing Melia's overprotective somewhat Psychotic Dad XD

Edited by Falirion

Googles that block smell....still not the strangest thing in this game

Whoa that thing is tanky...just like the sewer Swalot from another game i know

Wasn't Zet..Mel the only one able to open the rifts? Sniff sniff i smell another retcon!

Ok how the hell did Saki get 3 stars? While i wasn't looking or something?

You actually could have put a rag around your face or something along with the goggles, but that wouldn't have been as funny. Also it'd make you look like some kind of bandit from Fallout. 

Bah of course the damn thing would be Part Dark, I guess to keep the player from rolling over it with the number of Psychic types you have available to you by this point in the game. Spider Sludge should be in Into the Spider-Verse 2, I demand it. 

Also telegraphing that Macross death a little, aren't you. I bet it's because of that damn terrain during the second battle. 

Wow, if it wasn't for the green water (which I'm sure is more nuclear waste than sewage, better watch for any extra appendages growing later), the sewers would look almost livable. Well they emphasis on would if the Dimensional Rift Toxic Avenger wasn't around. Probably the safest bet would be to decontaminate or burn everything on you. 

Like when I first started reading this like a year or two ago, I honestly did think you posted this as you played. But that would actually take ages to do in retrospect. 

EDIT: Also I finally beat Geara and Narcissa (First Try in Fact!). I want to thank you for inspiring me to use the Vanillite line, guy saved my butt big time against Narcissa. 

Edited by Dex
Added text.

Woohoo! The Derogatory Trainer listens to my request. Yes! Maybe you could also make the top Rejuvenation bros list in the future

...Sorry. I don't know why I just really love lists.

I wonder if Pecha Berries work on humans, because you could use tonnes of them after inhaling all those sludge.

...I can't believe it took me this long to get what you mean by that 'wife' joke, Derogatory Trainer. Or should I say, future Derogatory husband?

Yeesh. Poor Kanon. His parents died, got kidnapped by Space bitch and Time whore, got infected with MeliaPhilia, force to work like a common slave, saw his first Pokemon get annihilated, robbed of his chance of uniting with his parents by Madame X, couldn't even grieve for the death of his Salamence no thanks to  Veronica, and now, getting molested by a walking trash pile. Or eaten.

...Or both. *shudder*

And I'm willing to bet, he's gonna die or something in the future to make way for the MeliaxVenam ship. 

Urgh...

https://nuzlockeforums.com/forum/index.php?threads/the-terribly-titled-nuzocke-of-pokemon-rejuvenation-part-3-chapter-85-no-good-deed-goes-unpunished-17-10.1076/page-39#post-781130

With 16 Melia&Venam free chapters ahead and only 11 weeks left in the year I think this is the last we'll see of them in 2019!

Anyway, your replies:

Spoiler
On 10/5/2019 at 7:03 PM, J-Awesome_One said:

Wait... Aelita's got blue hair now...? That must be a V12 kind of thing... which I haven't played yet... Ohh well. I'll be getting to it eventually.

… Besides the mask you where to hide your feelings, you don't know what an actual mask is do you?

Where... Where is that pipe even letting out the sewage to? It's just going onto the ground... The fuck is wrong with West Gearen City?!

That's why you stop googling stuff like that because it's almost always about fucking something that isn't normal.

Don't you like Saki more than Venam and Melia? Besides the battle girl who mysteriously disappeared, Amber and Aelita, she's PRACTICALLY your best friend too!

You have Rose talk in like almost all the chapters. She should have been dead ages ago if what you're saying is true.

I think you'd just put a hole in it... I don't think you'd be able to kill it with a gun.

Why... is that disc... NOT FUCKING PURPLE!?

I thought it was blue...light purple is baaaasically blue anyway.

Jan redesigned it I think. He probably realised "Wait, this is like the biggest health hazard, why would anyone live here?"

I literally haven't seen Saki in another hundred chapters so I'm pretty sure she's dead now.

Nah I mean like the ones that suddenly get character development. Like "Oh hey Dawn my Ambipom, how are you" OH NO SHE'S DEAD

But if I hit the bomb with my bullets everyone in West Gearan but me dies. So it's still a win.

Because my beauty purifies everything. Even Poison type TMs

On 10/5/2019 at 8:56 PM, pikafan96 said:

Um... you might want to make sure that you didn't pick up any strange diseases after all those Sludge Waves...

It's one thing for a Pokemon to be hit by those things because they have better health care than humans, but I don't think people were made to be inhaling toxic sludge...

OF COURSE the Garbodor is after Melia! Who doesn't want her for one reason or another in this game?

Also don't worry about forgetting about meeting this Garbodor before. When I got to this part of the game initially I had completely forgotten about it as well.

Don't you think it's a little rude to be so mean to this hideous abomination of a Garbodor.

I mean it may be a disgusting monster, but it still has feelings!

And it's a hero too! (According to Melia at least...)

Well you know the saying! "What doesn't kill me...won't kill me because I'm an immortal monster!"

Melia is just so priceless after all. At this point I should be selling her hairs online.

Yeah Garbodor coming back is like Luca and Lenny coming back. Who the fuck is this and why should I care?

It is only one of those things and you know which one I think it is.

On 10/5/2019 at 10:24 PM, No name said:

Have you ever had an instance in this game (or Reborn,for that matter) where you just wanted to betray your "friends" and join the villains? (Team Xen in Rejuv and Meteor in Reborn respectively)

So,when's "Snakewood Log Number 7"?

No.

I love Melia and Venam dearly.

I could never betray them to someone willing to bribe me with 10 dollars store credit.

NEVER.

On 10/6/2019 at 12:50 AM, Falirion said:

Okay First of this run is a hilarious read, and shows Aevium's Insanity pretty well. Seriously what is in the water there? and can someone keep me supplied with seperate drinking water so i don't catch what they have? (still not over the freaking "infinite Nuggets")
As for the Garbodor, yeah that one is hard to remember, it's probably a little easier now after 2 changes to that section since this run started, and shows it a bit more near Rift Gyarados, I guess the implication is suppossed to be that you fight the thing from inside while Garbodor and Melia (nevermind she has only her useless Togepi on her then) from outside.
As for Rift Garbo itself, i definetly found that one the first instance of the Game ramping up the challenge on the Rifts. (To be fair Gyarados and Volcanion are weaker than their normal forms and Carnivine is... still a Carnivine, it's add's a scarier than it is) The thing is just sooo tanky

Okay sorry, but from that line i got the picture of you beeing Melia's overprotective somewhat Psychotic Dad XD

I'm fairly sure it's the Blakeorys putting something in the water to make everyone stupid so they seem more smart. You can read all about my Blakeory conspiracy in future chapters so stay tuned!

Yeah I don't get that though. WHY is Rift Gyarados the only Rift Pokemon to need that method? It's the weakest one!

And the Poison Field makes the fight even more irritating.

That's basically what I've been reduced to in this game.

My character doesn't have any other motivations anymore with his mother dead. Just keep Xen away from Melia over and over and over and over again. 

On 10/6/2019 at 4:19 AM, The Fangame Connoisseur said:

While the meme is appreciated, my mind is perfectly intact thank you very much. Still stand by my statement though.

You're fucking cracked in the head mate.

Off your bloody rocker.

On 10/6/2019 at 6:10 AM, Gaunt said:

Googles that block smell....still not the strangest thing in this game

Whoa that thing is tanky...just like the sewer Swalot from another game i know

Wasn't Zet..Mel the only one able to open the rifts? Sniff sniff i smell another retcon!

Ok how the hell did Saki get 3 stars? While i wasn't looking or something?

At the very end of Rejuvenation there should be a poll for what's the weirdest thing.

IT'S COMPLETELY DIFFERENT HOW COULD YOU EVEN THINK IT WAS SIMILAR!?!?

Yeah apparently this thing has been a Rift for ages.

And somehow remained undetected.

Despite it's smell knocking a whole city out.

Yeah. Explain that one.

She did three useful things in her whole life knowing me. It's not that much.

On 10/6/2019 at 4:27 PM, Chickens said:

Well I'll be!

Sean breathes through his eyes.

Haha guess that makes sleeping is a literal life and death battle for me.

On 10/7/2019 at 1:57 AM, Dex said:

You actually could have put a rag around your face or something along with the goggles, but that wouldn't have been as funny. Also it'd make you look like some kind of bandit from Fallout. 

Bah of course the damn thing would be Part Dark, I guess to keep the player from rolling over it with the number of Psychic types you have available to you by this point in the game. Spider Sludge should be in Into the Spider-Verse 2, I demand it. 

Also telegraphing that Macross death a little, aren't you. I bet it's because of that damn terrain during the second battle. 

Wow, if it wasn't for the green water (which I'm sure is more nuclear waste than sewage, better watch for any extra appendages growing later), the sewers would look almost livable. Well they emphasis on would if the Dimensional Rift Toxic Avenger wasn't around. Probably the safest bet would be to decontaminate or burn everything on you. 

Like when I first started reading this like a year or two ago, I honestly did think you posted this as you played. But that would actually take ages to do in retrospect. 

EDIT: Also I finally beat Geara and Narcissa (First Try in Fact!). I want to thank you for inspiring me to use the Vanillite line, guy saved my butt big time against Narcissa. 

I'd have to give myself a mohawk and stop bathing but yeah I can see it.

I've been in talks with Marvel and they said "Why are you talking to us? Sony owns Spiderman" so I'm getting on the next flight to Japan.

If it doesn't work out I'll create my own cinematic universe.

Or was it alllll a trick so you wouldn't find out who ACTUALLY dies!?

Maybe detonating that bomb isn't such a bad idea after all...would certainly help the environment...

Oh yeah that would take foreeeever. So I just play it blind and take screenshots, write down jokes if I think of them at the time and then go back over the screenshots and make the funny faces at certain ones. The faces aren't exactly real but that's show business!

Congrats! The psychopathic snowcones save the day once more!

On 10/9/2019 at 8:07 AM, Hakimblue99 said:

Woohoo! The Derogatory Trainer listens to my request. Yes! Maybe you could also make the top Rejuvenation bros list in the future

...Sorry. I don't know why I just really love lists.

I wonder if Pecha Berries work on humans, because you could use tonnes of them after inhaling all those sludge.

...I can't believe it took me this long to get what you mean by that 'wife' joke, Derogatory Trainer. Or should I say, future Derogatory husband?

Yeesh. Poor Kanon. His parents died, got kidnapped by Space bitch and Time whore, got infected with MeliaPhilia, force to work like a common slave, saw his first Pokemon get annihilated, robbed of his chance of uniting with his parents by Madame X, couldn't even grieve for the death of his Salamence no thanks to  Veronica, and now, getting molested by a walking trash pile. Or eaten.

...Or both. *shudder*

And I'm willing to bet, he's gonna die or something in the future to make way for the MeliaxVenam ship. 

Urgh...

That list would be like...three lines long though...

Who even is there aside from Adam, Ren and Huey? 

Well Venam likes them at least. Maybe she's so awful now because she isn't eating any to keep her "toxic bitch" levels down?

"Joke" he says.

"Joke"

Ehhh...my life's worse. Don't know why you're trying to make him not dying a bad thing though..

Ugh. MeliaxVenam...

At least they deserve each other.

On 10/15/2019 at 7:11 PM, No name said:

What is up with the whole marriage thing? (Assuming it is you marrying) Who is your wife-to-be anywway?

The question is more like who's husband-to-be am I?

Because I didn't fucking choose her.

Do you think Garbodor sprouts weird tentacle arms? Hmm?! Actually... it kind of does... Nvm. Ignore this.

...Please never make such a heinous joke again.

Stench has a certain amount of chance to make the target flinch no matter what the Pokemon with the ability is using. So like Bite but if Bite was any move.

Back in my playthrough, I never got that book. So I didn't have an option except to kill the Garbodor.

That's right. You want Saki to return! You want her by your side at all times now! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!... I'm weird.

Basically but we're weak as fuck... Well some of us are... Everyone except for... Melia...

That battle seems like it took forever with the amount of Superpowers it took to take down that thing.

Karrina sure likes to say "hmph" a lot huh?

You really going on holidays or you gonna be doing the WG Help Center Quests plus possible other side quests?

Why only Rift Gyara you ask? well Jan found it fit to put quite a few fights in the early game, that you are supposed to lose, story wise, to make sure you know how weak one is at the start (as oppossed to the battle machine or whatever later, not that pokemon battles matter in here *Cough*) and SOMEHOW rift Gyara is one of those (had to read that in the forum at some point and didn't believe it so i went to test it, you are in fact allowed to lose that one), hence it's still around later for that sidequest with Crawli (who if I remeber correctly can't get to the thing because him seeing through his bugs or something, which i don't get. can he not find it with the bug eyes? and if so what point is there to that then?). then there is also Melia Vs. Madelis (yes you play Melia for that battle, lv18 Togepi vs lv20 Houndoom doesn't take a genius to know how THAT goes) since V11 i think, Madelis' Shadow Mewtwo and of course Madam X and her edge-chicken, there are more "allowed to lose" battles but those are the ones the game basically assumes you lose either way (safe for some changed dialogue of course, but the win really doesn't matter).

I would say that Venam would be the type to say that "if the pot calls the kettle black, the kettle is still freakin black" but that would imply some self-awareness she clearly doesn't have

Yeah that's the Rift Garbo i know, ridicolously tanky (150/200/200 base bulk if i remember right) with a field that gives it free recovery, fun. in fact it's defenses at level 62 can be compared to some (relativly flimsy) level 100 mons, see spoiler for exact stats (ignore the poison heal ability, that is it's ability as of V12)

Spoiler

1865991268_GarbodorStats.jpg.07fc6fe3de947730ed84fb0c2d5fd31f.jpg

slower than a snail but with that kind of bulk you don't need speed
as for Melia's reaction... she literally was in the presence of the thing for at most 30 min or so AT MOST, but it's hers... i guess it's her mutated trashbag, but wow didn't realize she was that attached to the bag. (that's how this Garbo was created, for those that don't remember, Venam & Melia experimented with some myth that Trubbish come into beeing, through leaving trashbag's in Sewer Water to long, Venam 2 small ones, and Melia 1 BIG one, and they were right....) don't think i need to mention Melia beeing unthankful, thats par for the course a simple "Thanks, [Player] for helping safe(ing) my Garbodor Favorite Trashbag, i missed it in the last 3 years" or something would make her at least a little more bearable. As for her only having 5 mons currently, as of V12 that be 7 at this point in the game 

Spoiler

Togekiss, (crested)Meganium, Zoroark, Doublade, Gardevoir, Snorlax & Hydreigon

(even though later it's still mentioned she only has 5, that dialogue was overlooked in the rework i guess)

Edited by Falirion

8 hours ago, DerogatoryTrainer said:

You're fucking cracked in the head mate.

Off your bloody rocker.

Hmmm...don't think so. Ah well, I guess I'm not as persuasive as I thought I was. At the very least, I'm glad that you'll be getting a vacation from your least favorite characters...even though I don't agree with your stance.

That slap was good even if she forgave them instantly

Did you really misclick? Or was it to get the "good ending"? If there is such a thing in this game

Sometimes this game amazes me at how inconsiderate it can be towards the protagonist, it's her Garbodor she should be the one to fight it, instead she basically orders you to do it and you don't even get a "thanks Sean" afterward.

16 whole chapters without the stupid duo? Is it Christmas already? Or will those chapters be one sentence long?

And so you accidentally saved the life of a lesser being while attempting to murder it

how heroic

>I'm smart when I want to be

if I was using my own laptop to type this I would have put an x doubt spoiler just for that

alas poor bombardier, you were the best fire/dragon sean ever used

To be fair, I remember Defog because I just completely refused to teach it to any of my Pokemon back in the day.

So I was forced to wade through a barely visible route full of trainers while dealing with an accuracy debuff.

So yeah, I remember Defog.

If Melia considers that Garbodor her hero for defeating one Rift Pokemon, you should be her god by now.

I mean, how many of those things have you defeated in comparison to that overgrown sludge bag?

Also R.I.P Bombardier, he went out with a bang 😔

7 hours ago, pikafan96 said:

If Melia considers that Garbodor her hero for defeating one Rift Pokemon, you should be her god by now.

"Dimensional Rift Slayer." Sounds like something I would want on my resume; any little bit helps get you an edge in the Aevium job market.

defog is shoved in my face everytime competitive is bringed up so its hard to forget it nowadays.  

wew that was one shitty adventure there,  with likewise shitty rewards.  i guess you got ONE tm and... that was it actually i think.

at least it ended in the high note of melia getting slapped. beggars can't be chosers!

im curious on how will you cope with the bullshit signature move erick has

Poor Bombardier, killed by the heavily biased field effects. At least it wasn't to another out of nowhere legendary Pokemon?

The game at times feels like it was written with the player character as an afterthought in a lot of scenes. It's kinda jarring to say the least. But now is the time for side quests and whatever changes that the new version brough to the table. Though you should probably go through decontamination first. . .and burn everything that was on you during your fun trip to the sewers.