Version 8 Status Thread

Jan

I once thought a mushroom cave full of spores for field effect with the field having the effect of "Powder" move (Vivillon's signature move). That way Fire-moves won't work (damaging the user instead) plus Flying moves get weakened since it's in a cave. Imagine this field also grants priority to powder moves. Well, the point is any type can be made OP due to field effects ^^

Anyway, I'm looking for the continuation of Narcissa sidequest. I wonder if it will involve the use of 'time-travel' crystal~

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well there's a place called flora fields right before the town (a bug catcher near the stair to the train said it).

Maybe we will stop there and have a gym battle?
The revelation is neaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar dudeeeee...!!

Edited by fshenry94

I know it's a kind of a sin to ask when the newest version comes out, but is today the day? :D (I just can't resist anymore, please forgive me :( )

CfWTm8V.png

CfWTm8V.png

I know, but I was hoping somebody would reveal it.

The thing is, I'm flying to my hometown tomorrow evening and I don't have internet there, and I'll stay there for a whole month xD Means, I only have the opportunity to download the new version in the remaining hours before my flight. But who cares anyways...^^

• Veterans

I know, but I was hoping somebody would reveal it.

The thing is, I'm flying to my hometown tomorrow evening and I don't have internet there, and I'll stay there for a whole month xD Means, I only have the opportunity to download the new version in the remaining hours before my flight. But who cares anyways...^^

No release dates are going to be given, mainly so we won't have to break any promises if some last-minute problem shows up. You'll have to wait and see for yourself, sorry.

No release dates are going to be given, mainly so we won't have to break any promises if some last-minute problem shows up. You'll have to wait and see for yourself, sorry.

Alright, guess I'll have to deal with it :D

Damn Janiel, back at it again with the status thread~.

This is going to be an interesting version because this update isn't a very long one (In fact it's one of the shorter ones.). Thus, I think it's a perfect time to do the last of the remodeled maps and be done with it. We can all move on and enjoy new content for the rest of the game's duration. Hooray!!!

That being said, whether or not this takes as long as Version 7 will be up to how ambitious I become with these final map remodels, and you'll be happy to know that due to the positive feedback from Version 7, I went on a mapping rampage and already mapped almost every single area needed to be remodeled (With the exception of one area, but there were many many many maps). So thank you all for giving me the motivation to keep on making content for you all!

Jan was filled with determination!

Prior updates (100%)

#################### | Field Updates (100%)

#################### | Event Updates (100%)

#################### | Graphic Updates (100%)

#################### | Map Remodeling (100%)

#################### | Misc Updates (100%)

#################### | Scripting Updates (100%)

New content (100%)

#################### | Mapping (100%)

#################### | New Field Effects (100%)

#################### | Eventing (100%)

#################### | Sidequests (100%)

#################### | Story (100%)

Total Completion:

#################### | (100%) (Last point to 100 will be distributed when Alpha testing is complete.)

Alpha Test

#################### | (100%)

Beta Test

#################### | (100%)

So there it is. It's finished. Here's the link.

Finally. It's here bois.

• Developers

You guys need to git gud. If it were done, another topic wouldve been made. When have I ever placed the link in the status thread, lol? Get memed on.

• Global Mods

I know it grinds some peoples' Gearens, but I think it's Rejuvenating knowing it's close enough for Jan-Sensei to tease like this. Those with Valor who have achieved Xen will wait through as it's Crawli-ing along whether the rate of progress is Casual or Intense. Although we'll still need to go to a help center from a hype overload, since the hype-o-meter reads over 9000. It's Kristiline clear how excited everyone is. I wouldn't be surprised if aliens appeared from a Dimensional Rift just to play this game.

P.S. Madame X is Obito. Also, Sharon is Karen.

I know it grinds some peoples' Gearens, but I think it's Rejuvenating knowing it's close enough for Jan-Sensei to tease like this. Those with Valor who have achieved Xen will wait through as it's Crawli-ing along whether the rate of progress is Casual or Intense. Although we'll still need to go to a help center from a hype overload, since the hype-o-meter reads over 9000. It's Kristiline clear how excited everyone is. I wouldn't be surprised if aliens appeared from a Dimensional Rift just to play this game.

P.S. Madame X is Obito. Also, Sharon is Karen.

I am confused. How is that true? O.o Or is that likr a reference or something?