Version 8 Status Thread

Jan

• Developers

Damn Janiel, back at it again with the status thread~.

This is going to be an interesting version because this update isn't a very long one (In fact it's one of the shorter ones.). Thus, I think it's a perfect time to do the last of the remodeled maps and be done with it. We can all move on and enjoy new content for the rest of the game's duration. Hooray!!!

That being said, whether or not this takes as long as Version 7 will be up to how ambitious I become with these final map remodels, and you'll be happy to know that due to the positive feedback from Version 7, I went on a mapping rampage and already mapped almost every single area needed to be remodeled (With the exception of one area, but there were many many many maps). So thank you all for giving me the motivation to keep on making content for you all!

Jan was filled with determination!

Prior updates (100%)
#################### | Field Updates (100%)
#################### | Event Updates (100%)
#################### | Graphic Updates (100%)
#################### | Map Remodeling (100%)
#################### | Misc Updates (100%)
#################### | Scripting Updates (100%)
New content (100%)
#################### | Mapping (100%)
#################### | New Field Effects (100%)
#################### | Eventing (100%)
#################### | Sidequests (100%)
#################### | Story (100%)
Total Completion:
#################### | (100%) (Last point to 100 will be distributed when Alpha testing is complete.)

Alpha Test

#################### | (100%)

Beta Test

#################### | (100%)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that was pretty unexpected topic from you lol. It had to come one day anyway lol.

16% already, that's fast as fuck man. But nice.

And really, undertale refrence lol.

Anyway going to be happy to lurkingly see this. Make me hyped up Jan!

• Veterans

Damn Janiel, back at it again with status thread~.

This is going to be an interesting version because this update isn't a very long one (In fact it's one of the shorter ones.). Thus, I think it's a perfect time to do the last of the remodeled maps and be done with it. We can all move on and enjoy new content for the rest of the game's duration. Hooray!!!

That being said, whether or not this takes as long as Version 7 will be up to how ambitious I become with these final map remodels, and you'll be happy to know that due to the positive feedback from Version 7, I went on a mapping rampage and already mapped almost every single area needed to be remodeled (With the exception of one area, but there were many many many maps). So thank you all for giving me the motivation to keep on making content for you all!

Jan was filled with determination!

Prior updates (16%)

#################### | Field Updates (0%)

#################### | Event Updates (0%)

#################### | Graphic Updates (0%)

#################### | Map Remodeling (100%)

#################### | Misc Updates (0%)

#################### | Scripting Updates (0%)

New content (0%)

#################### | Mapping (0%)

#################### | New Field Effects (0%)

#################### | Eventing (0%)

#################### | Sidequests (0%)

#################### | Story (0%)

Total Completion:

#################### | (16%)

God damnit Jan.

Daaamn tho 16% already :o

your remodeling the game map again? i'm curious as to which pokemon will be in this? also will you be adding a way to get trapinch? (i know its a mystery egg but ive set to find the person with it) one more question will you be asking amethyst if you can use the animations from reborn when they are finished for version 9 or will you be making your own?

Edited by sandy

(i know its a mystery egg but ive set to find the person with it)

Route 3, day time only.

one more question will you be asking amethyst if you can use the animations from reborn when they are finished for version 9 or will you be making your own?

iirc the new animations will be open for anyone to use when completed. I dunno if Jan wants to use them, though, but I hope so since they look neat~

Route 3, day time only.

iirc the new animations will be open for anyone to use when completed. I dunno if Jan wants to use them, though, but I hope so since they look neat~

the boy that wanted a phantump egg? already did that trade and i got a rhyhorn egg for it, i guess he moved it else where in version 7

awesome cant wait

the boy that wanted a phantump egg? already did that trade and i got a rhyhorn egg for it, i guess he moved it else where in version 7

awesome cant wait

no, he didnt move it anywhere

i got the egg in route 3 (day time) in version 7

and the waiting begins ...

no, he didnt move it anywhere

i got the egg in route 3 (day time) in version 7

and the waiting begins ...

very odd, the egg i got off him hatched into a rhyhorn....and before anyone asks i'm playing version 7

Edited by sandy