Version 8 Status Thread

Jan

They're still there but now Kristilline is on separate small island. Looking at the map, the most west area of Aevium seems a harsh place with what looks like a desert, volcano, and badlands. Good luck us x.x

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Took me a while, but i finally finished the whole version 7 replay. I have to say it was nice getting rid of Valarie's field effect (helped vs kyogre too as well as the level nerfs of it and groudon). Loved the crawli buff on his team, so much i actually found him the hardest out of all, had to change my team about 3 times to beat him. The insight on most of the character's backstories was really entertaining and kept me going for the most part. Also really liked the relevancy between characters you know and the help center quests/sidequests. Really looking forward to version 8 as we've entered the "serious" part in all pokemon games. Good luck.

• Developers

Next thing you know the one of those Krabbys are going to have:

Crab people, crab people.

Taste like crab, talk like people.

Jan, your latest topics are making me have mixed feelings, so I'm gonna do the following:

The good will be in nice writing, and the bad will be in demon writing.

Enjoy..................

The screenshots look really cool and I can't wait to see and play V8, but STOP TEASING PEOPLE AND GET THE DUCKLETT BACK ONTO V8 if you please, hopefully it won't be too much of a bother. I bet you're working hard NOT, CAUSE YOU KEEP SENDING THOSE FRIGGIN UNRELATED TEASES INSTEAD OF ACTUALLY WORKING ON THE FREAKING GAME, but surely those sprites and animations are gonna be very well implemented in the game. I just cannot wait for the new release since YOU SAID IT WAS GOING TO BE A SHORT UPDATE BARRING THE MAP REMODELING,WHICH YOU'VE ALREADY DONE, THUS WHY IS THE GODDAMN PROGRESS ONLY UP TO 38 GOLDUCKING PERCENT??? AND IF THIS IS GONNA BE A SHORT VERSION, THEN AM I REALLY WAITING THIS LONG JUST TO FINISH THE RELEASE IN A WEEK? AM I? SO??????? NOW WHAT!?

Well, and there's that. Also, will there be more pseudos in the game?

Edited by HYCROX

Ah, Fairy Girls and their creepy stuff. Now, we can "play" as "best friends", can't we? And yes, it does looks like Mismagius doll although I'm suspicious what the girl does with the doll, ehehe

Edited by PhantomBima

• Developers

Jan, your latest topics are making me have mixed feelings, so I'm gonna do the following:

The good will be in nice writing, and the bad will be in demon writing.

Enjoy..................

The screenshots look really cool and I can't wait to see and play V8, but STOP TEASING PEOPLE AND GET THE DUCKLETT BACK ONTO V8 if you please, hopefully it won't be too much of a bother. I bet you're working hard NOT, CAUSE YOU KEEP SENDING THOSE FRIGGIN UNRELATED TEASES INSTEAD OF ACTUALLY WORKING ON THE FREAKING GAME, but surely those sprites and animations are gonna be very well implemented in the game. I just cannot wait for the new release since YOU SAID IT WAS GOING TO BE A SHORT UPDATE BARRING THE MAP REMODELING,WHICH YOU'VE ALREADY DONE, THUS WHY IS THE GODDAMN PROGRESS ONLY UP TO 38 GOLDUCKING PERCENT??? AND IF THIS IS GONNA BE A SHORT VERSION, THEN AM I REALLY WAITING THIS LONG JUST TO FINISH THE RELEASE IN A WEEK? AM I? SO??????? NOW WHAT!?

Well, and there's that. Also, will there be more pseudos in the game?

When V8 comes out you'll understand.

and yes, there will be!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMvA2P3GwQo

Florinia mode: Standing by, I am greatful for and appreciate this recent information update. I might wish you 'Good luck,' however 'luck' is merely an illusory essentialization of statistics, and is neither inherently good nor bad.

Edited by HYCROX