Save File Troubleshooting

Jan

I needed to train for the battle against saki and venam but there was an invisible wall blocking me from going to the ship with the breeder. So I went back to version 4 and trained up to the 50s. When I came back the game was all glitched out. The scolipede event reappeared. And Melia is now standing up on the battlefield all alone, and Venam is nowhere to be found.
post-54051-0-94557300-1438108292_thumb.png

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey so I tried to play version 6 of rejuvenation when the game wouldn't load. I saved in the speed room of the ev training center so I figured that would be safe. I tried to go back to version 5 to see if I could save in the pokemon center itself but it gave me another error can you help me.

• Developers

i have the same problem as the poster above me, please help :(

Can't claim the reward for beating arian in Kekori village.

Won't let me chose a new help quest either.

Both fixed in v6. Just exit/enter

I needed to train for the battle against saki and venam but there was an invisible wall blocking me from going to the ship with the breeder. So I went back to version 4 and trained up to the 50s. When I came back the game was all glitched out. The scolipede event reappeared. And Melia is now standing up on the battlefield all alone, and Venam is nowhere to be found.

This is why we don't go back to past updates. Post your save and I'll try to help you out.

• Developers

Hey so I tried to play version 6 of rejuvenation when the game wouldn't load. I saved in the speed room of the ev training center so I figured that would be safe. I tried to go back to version 5 to see if I could save in the pokemon center itself but it gave me another error can you help me.

Okay, so you'll want to copy and paste a new song over and rename it that file "Feeling - Cornered".

I'm assuming you use the Cybernav to listen to music?

I actually don't use the cybernav to listen to music. And I did what you said and it still doesn't work it still gives the same "no such file or directory..." i tried just taking out the entire audio file too since you can still play without audio and it still gives me that message.

• Developers

I actually don't use the cybernav to listen to music. And I did what you said and it still doesn't work it still gives the same "no such file or directory..." i tried just taking out the entire audio file too since you can still play without audio and it still gives me that message.

Do you mind posting your save?

Yeah no problem. I actually just tried to see if I could play the game without my save file and it worked fine albeit it started at the very beginning since there was no save file which tells me that the program is fine.

• Developers

Yeah no problem. I actually just tried to see if I could play the game without my save file and it worked fine albeit it started at the very beginning since there was no save file which tells me that the program is fine.

So, this is looking like a corrupt file... unfortunately.

Your best bet is to right click your save file and look for an option "Restore Previous Versions". It is somewhat unreliable, being dependent on your computer's back-up system, but there is a chance that it has a previous save file to roll back to.

Try doing this?

• Developers

Ok here it goes, I actually didn't know it would cause a problem going back. I apologize for my ignorance

Hey man, don't even worry about it c:

You should upgrade to V6 while you're at it.

Here you go!

Jan i encountered this bug when i was doing a quest in gearen city about dangerous pokemon if im not wrong. I beat the Arcanine K9 gangs and then one of the growlithe didnt left so i thought maybe he wanted to follow me . But then , i realised i was stucked..lol

Help me asap thank youu

Game.rxdata

• Veterans

Jan i encountered this bug when i was doing a quest in gearen city about dangerous pokemon if im not wrong. I beat the Arcanine K9 gangs and then one of the growlithe didnt left so i thought maybe he wanted to follow me . But then , i realised i was stucked..lol

Help me asap thank youu

You seem to be just fine in the file you included, though.

Got stuck while using dig in Valor Mountain from the top, i wanted to get out of it to train and get ralts.

Download link to save cause my upload limit is reached.

My save: https://www.sendspace.com/file/utlrnu

Stuck in that one mountain that I forgot the name of within ten seconds. The elevators REALLY seem to like floor 5.

Fixed! Download the file below and simply rename it back to Game, then replace your old file with it.