Save File Troubleshooting

Jan

I'm by the sewers where you need the beryl grid key, and I left the room to find the key, when I came back, the water was raised so I couldn't get to the door again, any help? A few of my pokemon are fainted as well too.

Here's my save file:

This is the Rejuvenation Troubleshooting thread, not Reborn's...

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So I beat the Giratinna finally, but I've encountered another promblem. I'm in Narcissa's gym, and i'm running into some Obj automatically, and I can't move at all, or do anything. All I can do is save.

Game.rxdata

Edited by Doom

Help me guys please i am stucked at the purify forest after talking to the old lady at there. I did not have any shadow pokemon inside besides in the PC . I cannot move or talk to the old lady and i can onlySAVEarrow-10x10.png the game.

Did you ever find a solution to this? Because I'm somewhat in a similar situation with you, but I'm stuck in Narcissa gym, where I'm constantly running into some object, and I can't do anything except for save.

Did you ever find a solution to this? Because I'm somewhat in a similar situation with you, but I'm stuck in Narcissa gym, where I'm constantly running into some object, and I can't do anything except for save.

Did you ever find a solution to this? Because I'm somewhat in a similar situation with you, but I'm stuck in Narcissa gym, where I'm constantly running into some object, and I can't do anything except for savearrow-10x10.png.

jan helped me . maybe u should try post the save file to jan see if can be solved or not.

Edited by noobmc

jan helped me . maybe u should try post the save file to jan see if can be solved or not.

I posted it, but I don't think he seen it, or ignored It, I'm not sure, I'm new to the Rejuvenation community, So I'm not sure how fast he works. I also messaged him, but he never opened it.

• Developers

I posted it, but I don't think he seen it, or ignored It, I'm not sure, I'm new to the Rejuvenation community, So I'm not sure how fast he works. I also messaged him, but he never opened it.

I'm not ignoring, I promise. Unlike Reborn, I don't have other people who are able to fix saves. It's only myself, and I get backed up and have other priorities.

Perhaps those with RPG XP Maker could help out with Troubleshooting? Sadly, I don't have that...

As for the game itself, Jan and Zumi are the only people I know who are working on this, and I have literally no experience with fan-game making, so um...

Keep up the work, Jan! (Hopefully this is a morale boost?)

I'm not ignoring, I promise. Unlike Reborn, I don't have other people who are able to fix saves. It's only myself, and I get backed up and have other priorities.

I understand, I apologize. It's just when you're so hyped about the game, you just want to continue playing, non-stop, but I got slowed in my tracks haha,but take your time.

I understand, I apologize. It's just when you're so hyped about the game, you just want to continue playing, non-stop, but I got slowed in my tracks haha,but take your time.

Hi, umm Im new here. I dont mean any harm Jan, just trying to help you sense you seem to be busy! But if you want to handle doing the troubleshooting all on your own, I am really sorry and wont bother helping again. Just let me know if im wrong please!

So I was able to fix doom's save file. I put you back at the start. My advice, do not walk down those stairs again.

• Developers

Hi, umm Im new here. I dont mean any harm Jan, just trying to help you sense you seem to be busy! But if you want to handle doing the troubleshooting all on your own, I am really sorry and wont bother helping again. Just let me know if im wrong please!

So I was able to fix doom's save file. I put you back at the start. My advice, do not walk down those stairs again.

Thank you very much. This was very much appreciated!

Can anyone help me, Im stuck in the fourth gym at the left stairs.

Send me your save and I'll fix it right away.

Hello,

I'd like some help with my Pokemon Rejuvenation Save.

I'm in Purity Forest, I finished talking to the Eldest from above her, but now my game is kind of frozen. I can't move or take any actions. It seems I triggered a known bug that I wasn't aware of. I'm doing my first play through, so I'd really appreciate it if anyone could take a look at my save file and heal it to full HP.

Thanks again,

grumpykroc

Game.rxdata

Not quite sure what you meant by stuck, but I moved you closer? Hope it fixit

re-i still get the same problem i talk to the dimensional rift and then it says there is a programming error and then it freezes