Save File Troubleshooting

Jan

Game.rxdataHey guys, I don't know whats going on as of late maybe its my PC but the game scripts are hanging like crazy and it's getting annoying. I started a new file recently (my old one with all my progress got deleted, but thats another story -_-) and I'm in the Caratos Mountains/volcano and I'm facing the last SEC. Before he even gets to send out the shadow Toxicroak the game freezes and it just hangs there until I restart it.The text will say it sent out Toxicroak but nothing happens. I've restarted my PC over again at least 3 times and same thing is happening. Can anyone help?

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey im stuck between the elder and the purification stand thing. Also opinion on my team if you have time lol.

Fixed, enjoy

Hey guys, I don't know whats going on as of late maybe its my PC but the game scripts are hanging like crazy and it's getting annoying. I started a new file recently (my old one with all my progress got deleted, but thats another story -_-) and I'm in the Caratos Mountains/volcano and I'm facing the last SEC. Before he even gets to send out the shadow Toxicroak the game freezes and it just hangs there until I restart it.The text will say it sent out Toxicroak but nothing happens. I've restarted my PC over again at least 3 times and same thing is happening. Can anyone help?

Fixed as well, tho due to the fact I dont have the "proper" files, I had to do the battle for you. Sorry about that. I do think your problem might be because of your files, so try downloading the game again. It worked just fine when I loaded it. Yours is the smaller file

Edited by Inori

Stuck in the sheridan badlands, can't move or talk i can only save.

Hey, Fixed your save. Just walk between the two and a cut scene should trigger! Your file is the 153 one.

Hi, I'm stuck in Goldenleaf town, by girl getting hanged on tree. plz help. :)

Same deal for you, just walk forward and talk to her. Your file is the 138 one.

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

Edited by Inori

• 2 weeks later...

For some reason, ever since I saved in the room in Amethyst Cave where you have to beat the Dimensional Rift Galvantula, every time I open Pokemon Rejuvenation, pop-ups show up on my screen saying "incompatible marshal file format". When I press enter, there's a pop-up that says "End of file reached" and a whole bunch of other numbers and letters.. help? ;-;

• Developers

Just rename your respective save to "Game" and it should work fine.

I used the pokemon center last in golden-leaf and when I lost to the one of the events after Nim turns to stone now I cant teleport back to the island to go back to the jungle event. Can it be fixed?

Fixed!

I got stuck in Angie's mansion after my game timed out.

Not sure what happened here, but fixed!

Please help i was in the Terajuma jungle area. Going to a mountain that could feel.It was just getting good too :(

Not sure if this is the wrong save file, or if your game is corrupted. If this is a Rejuv save file then it is gone. I'm sorry :(

about 4 days ago my game sav file got corrupted and i posted and it couldn't be recovered, now i restarted and got really far again about the 3rd gym last time i was on 6th anywho the problem is when i start it up it says marshall file format cant be read then it says end of file reached then i am able to see the start up menu but when i go into my menu it says the same stuff about that marshall file then it says my save file is corrupt and if i want to start the game again. i cant restart if i do im going to cry.if theres anything i can do to not have to restart please let me know.

Game.rxdata

• Veterans

hi my game got stuck/crashed in middle talking with someones brother in beryl cemetery and now i cant talk or do nothing but the wether is fine and the game is running

You gotta upload your save to the post you made, otherwise people won't be able to help you ;v;