Jan

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Developers

Stuck on route 4 nurse joy isnt turning into Nim even tho i found all of her clones TvT

- Thanx in advance for the help !!!

Are you sure you found all of them? I just tried and it worked. Btw when you made a new game did you delete/rename your old save first or did you just hit new game?

Mind fixing this for me please :<

20a2rh2.jpg

he keeps following me and the doors next are now lock in Xen Lab for continue on.

If you black out (lose a battle) he'll go away.

Got stuck in place after the Arcanine battle.

@zumi but i couldnt move at all ( up/down/left/right) the thing that i only can do is save the game..

Just rename the files to "game"

Are you sure you found all of them? I just tried and it worked. Btw when you made a new game did you delete/rename your old save first or did you just hit new game?

Oh really, i tried again but it doesn seem to be working for me :/ , I renamed my old save file, is that bad?

Edited by Nix

• Developers

Oh really, i tried again but it doesn seem to be working for me :/ , I renamed my old save file, is that bad?

Nah, that's correct. I just have a feeling something went wrong with your game because a lot of things aren't appearing (Like the item in the Xen lab for example.) Some of the forms might not have shown up here either. Anyways, here's your save!

If you black out (lose a battle) he'll go away.

Just rename the files to "game"

thanks jan !!!

• Developers

I was playing through all happy and Ren got me stuck on the fence because I talked to him from the side. Whoopsattachicon.gifGame.rxdata

I'm stuck in Xen labs in Caratos, and nothing in this room will bring up text if I interact with it. http://gyazo.com/062139b377eba199908456a2e577bb1f

Can this be fixed?

Just rename your saves to "game" and it should work fine now! For Flame, just interact with the cell bars.

I was walking around terajuma jungle and as soon as I tried to enter another area, my screen went black and started to say the script is taking to long too load and the game would try to restart and crash.

Can this be fixed?

Do you happen to be using Windows 10?

• Developers

Jan, I've tried interacting with the cell bars a million times. It doesn't work. I can't interact with anything in the room.

I'm telling you that because I fixed what prevented an event from happening by doing that. So interacting with it now will activate the event.

• Developers

oh, ok. Sorry, I thought you were telling me how its supposed to work. Thank you, and sorry for my attitude. :)

No problem! Just a slight miscommunication. S'all good.

• Developers

Yeah, I am using windows 10

Okay, one last question (This crash seems to be a w10 prob so I'm trying to get to the bottom of this) Are you playing in XP compatibility mode?

All right, well deleting the song "Music - Terajuma Island" should fix this.

Well I deleted it but the same message keeps popping up

Edit: Never Mind I managed to fix it. Thank you for your help! :P

Edited by xXx007Xx

Just to clarify, I couldn't enter Terajuma at all. It didnt even give me a message. In xXx007Xx's case, it seemed like he was able to enter but a specfic area is giving him trouble. What exact area was it? Maybe its not the Terajuma file but a different music file/sound effect that could be causing the crash.

• Veterans

i have stuck in the Growlithe event can you guys fix that pls

Here you go! The growlithe has been obtained for you, so you should be able to continue your game now. If not, let me know!