Jan

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Veterans

Hey so yeah my file is busted everytime i try to walk through the door to get the last key it takes me back to the elevator if someoen could help that be great

Your file isn't busted, you simply have to update to 6.2 since it works fine if you do.

The Nim event repeated on route 2 and now i'm stuck.

(btw you really outdid yourself with version 6 jan, loving it so far)

attachicon.gifGame.rxdata

Fixed! Your save can be downloaded here!

can someone help me please?

Seems like your save is corrupted. Sorry! :unsure:

Your file isn't busted, you simply have to update to 6.2 since it works fine if you do.

Fixed! Your save can be downloaded here!

Seems like your save is corrupted. Sorry! :unsure:

i cant even start a new file now.... is there a way to start from a previous save state?

Got frozen in Alien Labs during last subquest of Kristilline Town in version 5, I'm wondering if switching over to version 6 will fix it. If not, I have the file attached here.

just update to ver 6 and it should work.

Jan

Just battled ghost girl in goldenleaf town. hit the autosave button and i cant move and currently im stuck. Anything you can do to help?

I got stuck in the staircase in the fourth gym. Thanks for the help and gotta say im loving this game :)

Hello everyone, I'm new here... well to forums in general. I recently saved my game on route 2 near the Kecleon shop and tried to load it later to play and this message popped up.

Script 'PokemonField' line 1521: NoMethodError occurred.

undefined method `spriteset' for #<Scene_Intro:0x8e7f850>

I'm assuming it crashed somehow? Did I do something wrong? I have no idea what this mojumbo means so I'm at a loss :/. Also, can this be fixed or do I have to restart?

*Btw - This is by far my favorite pokemon hack. Seriously Jan thanks for all your hard work. I've been having a blast playing it! (well before the crash... bug... error thingy)

Game.rxdata

• Developers

Hello everyone, I'm new here... well to forums in general. I recently saved my game on route 2 near the Kecleon shop and tried to load it later to play and this message popped up.

Script 'PokemonField' line 1521: NoMethodError occurred.

undefined method `spriteset' for #<Scene_Intro:0x8e7f850>

I'm assuming it crashed somehow? Did I do something wrong? I have no idea what this mojumbo means so I'm at a loss :/. Also, can this be fixed or do I have to restart?

*Btw - This is by far my favorite pokemon hack. Seriously Jan thanks for all your hard work. I've been having a blast playing it! (well before the crash... bug... error thingy)

I've tried different things, but it doesn't seem to be working. Fortunately, Rejuvenation uses the same backup system Reborn uses (Feat. Kuro). Go to your Saved Games folder and rename the earliest save you have in there.

I've tried different things, but it doesn't seem to be working. Fortunately, Rejuvenation uses the same backup system Reborn uses (Feat. Kuro). Go to your Saved Games folder and rename the earliest save you have in there.

That worked! Luckily I saved a few minutes before that save so I didn't lose too much. Thanks Jan, really appreciate it man

Edited by DJ SebD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Veterans

I can't go through the grass in south aventurine woods

I'm assuming Aventurine woods is a location in Reborn since AFAIK there's no such location in Rejuv...

So, sorry to say but, wrong topic buddy :P You're better off looking in a different section of the forums (Pokemon Reborn > Bug Reporting > Troubleshooting (i think))

Edited by Zumi

Help please. Im in Kakori. And before going through the main storyline, decided to clear help center quests first. ive done everything except the tropius and the bridge one. the rogenrolla one's the weird part. it just says i completed them all even though i didnt. meaning i defeated the AA gang and got magnemite.. now i did the bridge quest. but i cant seem to complete it. the lady in the counter is stuck to saying "oh you got the pokemon back blah blah.." anyone know how to fix this? ive provided a save file just in case

Game.rxdata