Save File Troubleshooting

Jan

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i was talking to a girl and i saved with "d" by accident while trying to type sth. I closed and opened again to computer and nothing. I also tried to restart my pc but this didnt help either.

Fixed, I have also put you where you should continue the story

Saved in Caratos forest or whatever the name is. I had just saved normally and it wouldn't load back up.

this seems like a corrupted save file, sorry can't fix it but you can try loading your back up save files you just have to rename them to Game.rxdata

Thanks, a lot Njab. What am i supposed to do now [ already downloaded the file ]

put it in this location C:\users\username\saved games\pokemon rejuvenation and make sure to replace the existing file with the one you downloaded

probably doing something really wrong

1) click on your uploaded game.rxdata

2) " show in folder "

3) Drag game.rxdata [ the newly downloaded ] in to the rejuvination.zip

4) open the rejuvination.zip and click on the game.exe in order to play

I do sth wrong or skip a step ?

probably doing something really wrong

1) click on your uploaded game.rxdata

2) " show in folder "

3) Drag game.rxdata [ the newly downloaded ] in to the rejuvination.zip

4) open the rejuvination.zip and click on the game.exe in order to play

I do sth wrong or skip a step ?

you are putting it in wrong place you shouldn't put it in the rejuvenation.zip but in Local Disk (C:) > Users > [Your Username] > Saved Games > Pokemon Rejuvenation and replace the game.rxdata

Hello i need help with south aventurine woods. I can’t get in. If I walk 3 spaces from the entrance the game will make the same sound as you would try to walk in to a wall. (bumper sound)

Who can help me?

This area is for Pokemon Rejuvenation, I'll help you though.

This file doesn't work for some reason. Do you have your original file?

Hello i need help with south aventurine woods. I can’t get in. If I walk 3 spaces from the entrance the game will make the same sound as you would try to walk in to a wall. (bumper sound)

Who can help me?

you aren't stuck just get of the bike

Lost to Nim after playing her little game in the forest. I am now stuck with Geara in the void. I can't move. Was hoping someone could help me ;u; Thank you!

I'm not sure if I put you in the right position, let me know if I did it wrong

Hey, I'm having the same issue that Angelheart is having (just attempted to beat Nim on route 4 before healing up and now I'm stuck with some rather quiet/bad company...stupid Geara). Was wondering if anyone could give me a hand...was looking to continue the game a little further, lol. I'm really getting into the story more, and was super sad when that happened.
On a side note, do we know of the cause yet? Just curious.

Game.rxdata

Hey, I'm having the same issue that Angelheart is having (just attempted to beat Nim on route 4 before healing up and now I'm stuck with some rather quiet/bad company...stupid Geara). Was wondering if anyone could give me a hand...was looking to continue the game a little further, lol. I'm really getting into the story more, and was super sad when that happened.

On a side note, do we know of the cause yet? Just curious.

fixed

• 2 weeks later...