• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Veterans

I'm stuck in Oceana Pier on top of houses pls halp

The save you attached spawns you on Terajuma shore, though. There's nothing wrong with the save you sent.

Are you sure you attached the right one?

I am not sure if this is the correct thread to post this on but could I somehow get a complete save that has finished the game up to the end of the current demo. My hard drive died on my old laptop and I lost all of my saves. The game is just so long and I don't want to sit through another 20+ hours of game play that I have already seen again.

Attached the wrong one then, hopefully this is the one. There's a bunch labeled the exact same thing.

The save you attached spawns you on Terajuma shore, though. There's nothing wrong with the save you sent.

Are you sure you attached the right one?

This is it I hope

Game.rxdata

• Veterans

This is it I hope

Added your savefile to this post! Just rename it to Game.rxdata and you'll be set to go again.

Im stuck in the wather plant before the second Taka, pls help.

This is the Rejuvenation save file troubleshooting topic, not the one for Reborn. Sorry! You're looking for this topic, probably.

Added your savefile to this post! Just rename it to Game.rxdata and you'll be set to go again.

This is the Rejuvenation save file troubleshooting topic, not the one for Reborn. Sorry! You're looking for this topic, probably.

Wrong one again? That's weird. It appeared after I hit save IN REJUVENATION. I'll just start over my team was lookin a little crappy anyway. Plus I want to see how much progress has happened on everything

Edited by WhoAmI

• Veterans

Wrong one again? That's weird. It appeared after I hit save IN REJUVENATION. I'll just start over my team was lookin a little crappy anyway. Plus I want to see how much progress has happened on everything

Wait but it was the right one! You just have to download the one that I attached to my message, it should be fixed now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Howdy! I can't move! I'm down in the alien lab and I have no control over my sprite. I can save, but nothing else. Also, (it's not relevant to this problem, but I still feel that I should mention it) when I leave the Kakori village to the Tanjuma jungle, I cannot go through the gap in the trees to the left. I can come back that way from the other direction, but if I try to go through that entrance, the game shuts down and displays an error message.

Thanks for the help!

Game.rxdata

Stuck at route 2 after following the girl who steals your money (after finding her when she is disguised as a tree). Going back through the bridge you came from apparently makes you stuck ( it plays the event where she disguises herself as a tree for the first time). Thanks in advance!

Game.rxdata

Edited by Nevehueres

I just can't move. I defeated Mirror B and saved, and save is only thing I can do.
Please help.

Fixed.

Could someone help my game keeps freezing after defeating Aelita right before the 4th gym.

Fixed, continue by entering the gym. :)

I am stuck at the lost camp forever walking into a child

Fixed, you missed a bit of text, for a summary, you should search the region for lost children. :]

Howdy! I can't move! I'm down in the alien lab and I have no control over my sprite. I can save, but nothing else. Also, (it's not relevant to this problem, but I still feel that I should mention it) when I leave the Kakori village to the Tanjuma jungle, I cannot go through the gap in the trees to the left. I can come back that way from the other direction, but if I try to go through that entrance, the game shuts down and displays an error message.

Thanks for the help!

I was able to move perfectly fine, also I wouldn't know about the second problem since I am clueless about errors, but I saved you a few tiles over to the right, so be sure to come back if it doesn't work.

Stuck at route 2 after following the girl who steals your money (after finding her when she is disguised as a tree). Going back through the bridge you came from apparently makes you stuck ( it plays the event where she disguises herself as a tree for the first time). Thanks in advance!

Fixed, continue along route 2. :)

Download the same file with the same name as your forum name please.

Be sure to rename the file 'Game' without the '' and place it back in the same folder you got it from.

I'm stuck in Cartaros Mountain. I'd rather not have to read Garufda books for the rest of my life, so pls send help.

got you outside

Stuck in the Cartaros Mountain as well, should have just waited for Jan to release the patch.

attachicon.gifGame.rxdata

So, I'm in the Xen Lab at Carotos Mountain and I'm in the holding cell. I'm waiting for Keta to appear so he can save but he just won't appear. Here's my save file.

Edited by Cool Girl