Jan

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Veterans

i managed to get stuck in the Dimensions, and i cant move or do anything. Please help.

I put you in front of the Goldenleaf Town Pokémon center, so you can start from there again :]

also ayyy 1111 posts

The game freeze on me after the event in West Gearen Sewer Entrance, sure I get to move around but it freeze after I try to hop on the thing, when I'm in a battle or when I open the PC or the menu. It also show this

Exception raised

Assertion failed at address 0x000b:0x96fb69a.

Do you wish to debug it?

• 2 weeks later...

attachicon.gifGame.rxdata

I saved in a pc in kokiri village halp me, (before crawli)

your save file got corrupted so you will have to revert to older save file to continue playing the game

go to C:\users\username\saved games\pokemon rejuvenation and you should see your save files in there, to revert to and older save file rename the save file to Game.rxdata

I am also stuck on route 3 just after the fight against that guy with rainbow hair. I saved right after the end of his dialogue and now I cant move but i can quicksave. pliz halp D:

EDIT : Even when I reload an older save and re-fight him I cant move

Game.rxdata

Edited by Therapist

I am also stuck on route 3 just after the fight against that guy with rainbow hair. I saved right after the end of his dialogue and now I cant move but i can quicksave. pliz halp D:

EDIT : Even when I reload an older save and re-fight him I cant move

fixed

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,this is really great game Jan.I have a problem though,I don't know is it a bug or not,but I noticed every time I tried saving on Velvet rooftops I ended up crashing the game,or to say error appeared and I can't load anymore.It really is bad,since I think I have restarted the game all over again like 5 times today -_- And now when I finally got lucky with shiny starter,I accidentally saved there again and now can't play anymore.I really don't feel like starting again,but since I really want to try and finish it,can you hopefully help with it or do I need to restart again?

Game.rxdata

Hi there my game keeps freezing at the wispy path. I accidentally downloaded version 6 and played from then, realizing there is a version 7 now. Is there any way I can transfer my save file from version 6 to 7? I cannot go to any of the save areas that will allow my save file to transfer as it freezes whenever I run into a trainer in wispy path or return to goldenleaf town.

Game.rxdata

So I've been trapped in the odd house with mew after it retreats into the orb I cannot interact with it nor anything else in the room including the elevator. The orb appears to be cracked even before Mew enters it which is strange since I looked up a Youtube video to make sure I wasn't just missing something. And in his game the orb is in pristine condition before Mew enters it.Game.rxdata

I lost to Nim in front of the pathway leading to Akuwa Town and now i'm stuck in the dimension. I can't move at all and I can't talk to Geara(?).

I have a mac and I'm playing this through wine so i'm not sure how to attach my save file.

post-63419-0-05846300-1462000000_thumb.png

Edited by oxygentlemen