Save File Troubleshooting

Jan

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's a sound file issue with Macs, you have to go into the settings and delete a specific sound for it to work without crashing.

Do you know which sound file it could be? For now I'll just use the method of trial and error and see which one works.

Edit: The file that was giving me trouble was the Wild Battle - Regular.mp3 .

Edited by Kaypay153

While searching around for the supposed Odd Key in Narcissa's Gym, I unfortunately got stuck by this glitch down below. I think I remember someone posting about this elsewhere, but I don't remember if a solution was posted to getting around it. I would be appreciative if anyone can help me. Thank you.

10r4j1e.png

Game.rxdata

Edited by tails12

While searching around for the supposed Odd Key in Narcissa's Gym, I unfortunately got stuck by this glitch down below. I think I remember someone posting about this elsewhere, but I don't remember if a solution was posted to getting around it. I would be appreciative if anyone can help me. Thank you.

10r4j1e.png

I am in the same ordeal as you. If you do figure out how to get out of this please notify me, thanks!

Hey, I am absolutely loving this game so far :P ! Unfortunetly I have been having some weird issues with random freezes and save file corruption. This issue seems to happen around the time I reach the 2nd gym. Eventually the game ask me to delete the saved game and start over, which I've done once already. Anyway I would really appreciate some help, thanks for your time.

• Developers

Hey, I am absolutely loving this game so far :P ! Unfortunetly I have been having some weird issues with random freezes and save file corruption. This issue seems to happen around the time I reach the 2nd gym. Eventually the game ask me to delete the saved game and start over, which I've done once already. Anyway I would really appreciate some help, thanks for your time.

Whoa, this is a weird one. Do you do anything in particular for this to happen? Does it just happen randomly?

Whoa, this is a weird one. Do you do anything in particular for this to happen? Does it just happen randomly?

Not 100% sure, it usually happens soon after reaching the 2nd town things start to start running kinda slow and random freezes. It eventually boots me out of the game and wont let me back, saying the save file is corrupt and must be deleted.

Okay, i'm having a problem with my game in regards to Frogadier and changing its ability with the ability capsule. It can't get its other ability using the ability capsule anymore. But i'll start at the beginning. I'm new to this game and I had version 3 for a while since I downloaded it but hadn't played it in a while, and while I had that version, I used the ability capsule on Frogadier, changing its ability. A week ago, I realized that the latest version was out a downloaded that. But when I got another Ability Capsule yesterday, i tried changing its ability but it didn't work, probably because the differences in versions or something.

So I was wondering if you guys could please help me and change Frogadier's ability to Protean, because i can't do it myself becasue of this bug.

• Developers

Okay, i'm having a problem with my game in regards to Frogadier and changing its ability with the ability capsule. It can't get its other ability using the ability capsule anymore. But i'll start at the beginning. I'm new to this game and I had version 3 for a while since I downloaded it but hadn't played it in a while, and while I had that version, I used the ability capsule on Frogadier, changing its ability. A week ago, I realized that the latest version was out a downloaded that. But when I got another Ability Capsule yesterday, i tried changing its ability but it didn't work, probably because the differences in versions or something.

So I was wondering if you guys could please help me and change Frogadier's ability to Protean, because i can't do it myself becasue of this bug.

Using another ability capsule may fix this. There's actually a ton available in the game already. You can find a list in the discussion thread.

Thanks for any help! :)

Here ya go!

Using another ability capsule may fix this. There's actually a ton available in the game already. You can find a list in the discussion thread.

I actually tried doing this already but it still stays as Torrent without changing. If i attach my save file, can you help me get the other ability?

Hey Jan, loving the game so far :)

Just having a little problem with my save file.. when trying to challenge the 4th gym it keeps freezing after Ren walks past me and I somehow managed to accidentally quicksave my game during one of these instances, meaning I can't move or do anything.. is there any way you can fix this? Thank you very much :)

Game.rxdata

• Developers

Misplaced the post in the bug thread, save file messed up from switching between the versions.

Thank you very much, The help is much appreciated.

Save file sent!

Yes same trouble with that blanck spot in poke mard i get to from lay infront of gym in part u are jailed fix it for ever next patch and tel me what do i do to get over it

think i attched the right one help me i saw allot have that problem

This is the wrong save. It's for another game.

Hey Jan, loving the game so far :)

Just having a little problem with my save file.. when trying to challenge the 4th gym it keeps freezing after Ren walks past me and I somehow managed to accidentally quicksave my game during one of these instances, meaning I can't move or do anything.. is there any way you can fix this? Thank you very much :)

attachicon.gifGame.rxdata

Here ya go!

Hey can you help me with this problem?

So I was wondering if you guys could please help me and change Frogadier's ability to Protean, because i can't do it myself because of this bug.

• Developers

Hey can you help me with this problem?

Yeah, just post your save. One final question though. Did you try using the ability capsule on the Froakie as a Shadow Pokemon?

attachicon.gifGame.rxdataMy game starts crashing when you battle against volcanion after the mewtwo fight. (Using Wine on Mac)

I had the same problem and I solved it by deleting the sound file for Volcanion's cry. To find that sound file you go to the SE folder, and scroll all the way down to 719Cry.wav, remove that file from the Rejuvenation folder and you should be good to go. If that does not work, it might have to do with the track that plays during the battle. I can't remember the name, but you should be able to look up on Youtube someone's play through of Rejuvenation, listen to the track that plays during the battle and go into the BGM folder and listen to different tracks seeing which one matches. Find the one that matches, and remove it from Rejuvenation. If even that does not work, someone else will hopefully able to help.

Yeah, i'm trying to, but it's saying that You have exceeded your allotted disk space for attachments.How, do I fix this problem or is there some other way of uploading it? Oh and I didn't try and use it while it was a Shadow pokemon

Edited by fireflame