Save File Troubleshooting

Jan

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So, uh, this shows up whenever I try to load my save file. The starting up of the game and the main menu work fine, though. In case this is relevant, I was inside Wispy Lab, outside the door that leads to the Eli and Sharon battle. The first time I tried loading the file, it said something about the script (sorry about how vague that part is, I skimmed over it because I assumed a restart would sort it all out) and that the game needed to be restarted (yeah.) Then it asked me if I wanted to save and, perhaps this is the issue, I selected yes.

Edit: It won't let me attach a picture, but the pop up says, "Script 'PokemonLoad' line 400: NoMethodError occurred. undefined method 'updateMap' for nil:NilClass"

Edited by etan129440

Hi!

Firstly, thanks for the great game. Only other fan game i've tried is pokemon insurgence, and this one has been even more challenging and fun. Always good to find something new to satiate the need for more pokemon.

I'm currently in the 4th gym, stuck on a flight of stairs near the old granny... i button mashed my keyboard and accidentally saved myself in place... until that happened i didn't even realise there was a save shortcut haha.

But any help would be greatly appreciated cheers.

Game.rxdata

• Developers

Yeah, i'm trying to, but it's saying that You have exceeded your allotted disk space for attachments.How, do I fix this problem or is there some other way of uploading it? Oh and I didn't try and use it while it was a Shadow pokemon

You have to go to your profile, click on "Edit my profile" then go to manage attachments. Delete stuff until you have enough space to send it.

Hey, I am stuck on the staircase of this gym and unable to move. If you could help me I would greatly appreciate it.

http://gyazo.com/f4e4484585693e2498b7e3fe52e13bab

Save file sent.

So, uh, this shows up whenever I try to load my save file. The starting up of the game and the main menu work fine, though. In case this is relevant, I was inside Wispy Lab, outside the door that leads to the Eli and Sharon battle. The first time I tried loading the file, it said something about the script (sorry about how vague that part is, I skimmed over it because I assumed a restart would sort it all out) and that the game needed to be restarted (yeah.) Then it asked me if I wanted to save and, perhaps this is the issue, I selected yes.

Edit: It won't let me attach a picture, but the pop up says, "Script 'PokemonLoad' line 400: NoMethodError occurred. undefined method 'updateMap' for nil:NilClass"

Hm... this sounds like a corrupt save. This usually happens when weaker computers try to play the game. Send it anyways and I'll see what I can do?

Hi!

Firstly, thanks for the great game. Only other fan game i've tried is pokemon insurgence, and this one has been even more challenging and fun. Always good to find something new to satiate the need for more pokemon.

I'm currently in the 4th gym, stuck on a flight of stairs near the old granny... i button mashed my keyboard and accidentally saved myself in place... until that happened i didn't even realise there was a save shortcut haha.

But any help would be greatly appreciated cheers.

Save file sent!

U havent help me with that black space u get to from gldleaf town the part u are jailed the black spot at the mart pleas help my last post has the save and if u can solv it forever

Save file Sent!

I have the same problem as etan129440

Edit: Ok so i decided to start over since I wasn't that far got he second badge battled that nuzleaf gothietelle throws at you, went to look for fennekin when the game gets all choppy decide I should save it before something bad happens, next thing I know the game freezes says script is hanging it'll restart do I want to save I say no cause I already fell for that once now it's saying my save is corrupted which is ridiculous so yeah if someone could help me that'd be great if not then im just done with this game

Edit #2: To make it even worse it won't even let me attach the save file it says it has no data

Edited by Shaun

• Developers

I have the same problem as etan129440

Edit: Ok so i decided to start over since I wasn't that far got he second badge battled that nuzleaf gothietelle throws at you, went to look for fennekin when the game gets all choppy decide I should save it before something bad happens, next thing I know the game freezes says script is hanging it'll restart do I want to save I say no cause I already fell for that once now it's saying my save is corrupted which is ridiculous so yeah if someone could help me that'd be great if not then im just done with this game

Edit #2: To make it even worse it won't even let me attach the save file it says it has no data

You have to clear out your managements via "edit my profile" on your profile.

Stuck in the pokemart in goldenleaf prison.

attachicon.gifGame.rxdata

I think you might've sent the wrong save or something. In this save you're in the North railnet.

Stuck by the eldest in purfying waters

Here you go!

Renegade you misunderstand it's not that I don't have room to post the file there is literally no data to post it just says 0 KB there are two file's there one says the typical RXDATA file the other is some kind of BAK file but I can attach neither

Edited by Shaun

Hello i was hoping someone could be of assistance. Ive been playing rejuvenation and loving it however ive come to an impasse in the room before facing marionette. The two maids are blocking the door to marionette who is upstairs thus i cannot progress with the game. Please help

Edit:

sorry for double posting..but ive found out the problem thanks to katastrophic kid and everything is fine :)

Game.rxdata

Help me guys please i am stucked at the purify forest after talking to the old lady at there. I did not have any shadow pokemon inside besides in the PC . I cannot move or talk to the old lady and i can onlySAVEarrow-10x10.png the game.

Wouldn't say that this is an error but I'm stuck in the prison, I didn't obtain the fourth gym badge because I wanted to level up more and catch more pokemon. The pokemon I was raising can't beat Neved and they are almost past the level cap. As soon as he sends out Barbaracle and Froslass, I'm dead. Can my save be fixed so that I can not be stuck in the prison? I'm sorry about this, I just don't know if there is any way for me to beat him with my useless team lol. Thanks :)

Game.rxdata

Edited by Ikana

• Developers

Stuck on Kakori Help Center. Got a finished quest accidentally and now I can't get a new quest because the finished quest is being considered as unfinished.

Help me guys please i am stucked at the purify forest after talking to the old lady at there. I did not have any shadow pokemon inside besides in the PC . I cannot move or talk to the old lady and i can onlySAVEarrow-10x10.png the game.

Wouldn't say that this is an error but I'm stuck in the prison, I didn't obtain the fourth gym badge because I wanted to level up more and catch more pokemon. The pokemon I was raising can't beat Neved and they are almost past the level cap. As soon as he sends out Barbaracle and Froslass, I'm dead. Can my save be fixed so that I can not be stuck in the prison? I'm sorry about this, I just don't know if there is any way for me to beat him with my useless team lol. Thanks :)

And here you all are. I wish I had some help with these save files things so I don't get so backed up :x.

Just rename your respective files to "Game" and it should load right up.

Basically can't beat Giratinna at all with my team, it's impossible. Someone told me to use sucker punch, but I made a mistake and deleted it. Is it possible Jan, you can give me rare candies/Reverse candies so I can lower Toxicroax level, then re level him so he can re-learn sucker punch.

Game - Copy.rxdata