Request-A-Mon Thread! (Pokemon Reborn Savefiles Only)

Simon

Global mod already stated that its not fair to add unobtainable pokemon to regular runs. So it is a big no for you D:

Ok then, i understand. Then is it possible to transfer pokemon from the the box of one game to the box of another or no?

Hey! Remember that Dark-type monotype run that I needed help with a couple of days ago? Well, I got my mystery egg in it, and it wasn't a dark-type. I was wondering if anybody could hack me in a Pawniard to compensate. Thank you in advance!

box 35

We don't allow trading/transfering mons from one save file to another for same user

Oh...well that is a bummer.

Than is it possible to have a Rhyhorn and an elekid early on and the egg to be an Axew? Shinies?

If not, what are my options?

You'd have to be doing a monotype/monogen/some other challenge run.

Oh, so it changed from the beginning then correct. From what i understand, people did ask for none challenge runs....just normal play throughs with certain pokemon they liked

Not sure what you meant by it changed from the beginning as that standard existed from the beginning. If you're not doing any of the following mentioned by Chubb, then you can just wait til the mon you want is implemented in the game as eventually all Pokemons will be in the game.

Not sure what you meant by it changed from the beginning as that standard existed from the beginning. If you're not doing any of the following mentioned by Chubb, then you can just wait til the mon you want is implemented in the game as eventually all Pokemons will be in the game.

I think I should clarify and add something that seems to be grayed since this picked up. HAVING YOUR GAME MODDED IS CONSIDERED CHEATING! I'm not even going to beat around the push that yes, it's cheating no matter what way you put it which is why I'm pretty stubborn what I give people. Sometimes people have a good reason to do this so that they can have an overlooked Pokemon shine or a special type of run which is why this thread exists. I just kind of want people to remember that when making or fulfilling requests.

Assuming I attached the correct file, in my Poison Type Monorun I obtained the Mystery Egg not sure what it is but certainly don't look like a Tentacool whatever it is, I ask kindly to whoever is willing to do so if the Mystery Egg be exchanged for a Tentacool or Egg of Tentacool, if Tentacool is too much to ask if there is some other Poison type that hatches from the Mystery Egg im not aware of i'll accept that if again assuming Tentacool egg is too much to ask it to be changed to, thanks in advance (egg is currently in my party) if someone should change the eggs I'm curious what the egg was although not too fussed about if I find out or not.

Game.rxdata

Assuming I attached the correct file, in my Poison Type Monorun I obtained the Mystery Egg not sure what it is but certainly don't look like a Tentacool whatever it is, I ask kindly to whoever is willing to do so if the Mystery Egg be exchanged for a Tentacool or Egg of Tentacool, if Tentacool is too much to ask if there is some other Poison type that hatches from the Mystery Egg im not aware of i'll accept that if again assuming Tentacool egg is too much to ask it to be changed to, thanks in advance (egg is currently in my party) if someone should change the eggs I'm curious what the egg was although not too fussed about if I find out or not.

egg you got was drilbur

While this really isn't the thread for stuff like that (there actually isn't any thread for it tbh), I guess I'll leave it here for now. Once someone helps you with that, I'll delete the posts regarding that to keep this thread on topic.

I guess for future reference you can PM those who can help "put it back" in the game, most notably those who have contributed and helped others in this thread.

• Upvote 1

Hello guys I'm doing a challenge run using only four pokemon. Generations 1-4. Not sure if I'm gonna hardcore it since that'd be quite stressful to say the least. The idea of this run is actually to have me write up a nice little story alongside it which will appear in that story area but for those curious I'll put levels, challenges and what nots within this tale o mine. Here's the team I request.

Scyther with metal coat to become Scizor- Representing G1

Togepi to Togekiss Representing G2 (my rules)

Shiny Torchic to Blaziken Representing 3/6 of my team and G3

Shinx to Luxray representing G4.

Added rules I can use a punching bag to take the place of a mon during battles but this ends at Corey's gym. Since I'm doing normal run I probably wont need. All bosses must be beat, all stickers obtained and any sidequest that is available must be completed by episode's end. This one is for the story afterall.

Also please and thank you

Edited by Damage

hey, i would like to try some sort of gen 2 run (hardcore) where i only use gen 2 pokemon ( but also the evolution of the pokemon if it's in another gen like togekiss)

i would like some pokemon in the beginning that are to late in the game

so could someone hack in milktank and tyrogue and one of these: larvitar, scyter (metal coat) or evee (umbreon)

positive natures and ev's if possible and maybe a good eggmove

thanks in advance

if i ask to much or go against the rules you don't have to edit my save file

Hey there, I would like to do a mono bug run and the only two pokemon I really ask for is (This one might be a no) Shuckle and Sewaddle. I'm just a fan of bug types and would love to try a run with them ^^ :D

If you could have Shuckle know Stealth Rock, and maybe throw in some def/sp.def Ivs onto him? c:

Game.rxdata

Edited by Enripsa

Hey there, I would like to do a mono bug run and the only two pokemon I really ask for is (This one might be a no) Shuckle and Pineco. They're my two favorite bug types and I'd love to run with them through this game :D

I'm pretty sure you can get pineco from headbutting trees near the Grand Hall

Hello guys I'm doing a challenge run using only four pokemon. Generations 1-4. Not sure if I'm gonna hardcore it since that'd be quite stressful to say the least. The idea of this run is actually to have me write up a nice little story alongside it which will appear in that story area but for those curious I'll put levels, challenges and what nots within this tale o mine. Here's the team I request.

Scyther with metal coat to become Scizor- Representing G1

Togepi to Togekiss Representing G2 (my rules)

Shiny Torchic to Blaziken Representing 3/6 of my team and G3

Shinx to Luxray representing G4.

Added rules I can use a punching bag to take the place of a mon during battles but this ends at Corey's gym. Since I'm doing normal run I probably wont need. All bosses must be beat, all stickers obtained and any sidequest that is available must be completed by episode's end. This one is for the story afterall.

Also please and thank you

As per thread rules, i can't hack in any unobtainable mon (Scyther), sorry, you're gonna need to find a new Gen 1 representative.

Hacked in the other 2 and PM'd ; )

hey, i would like to try some sort of gen 2 run (hardcore) where i only use gen 2 pokemon ( but also the evolution of the pokemon if it's in another gen like togekiss)

i would like some pokemon in the beginning that are to late in the game

so could someone hack in milktank and tyrogue and one of these: larvitar, scyter (metal coat) or evee (umbreon)

positive natures and ev's if possible and maybe a good eggmove

thanks in advance

if i ask to much or go against the rules you don't have to edit my save file

PM'd. I picked an Eevee for you. ; )

I'm doing a fire mon run and just about to versus the Mewtwo and seeing how dark attacks become normal I was wondering if I could get a Volcarona or Larvesta as I got a Shroomish from my mystery egg. Thanks

Alakazam! Congratulations, your Shroomish evolved into Larvesta. PM'd.

Hey there, I would like to do a mono bug run and the only two pokemon I really ask for is (This one might be a no) Shuckle and Sewaddle. I'm just a fan of bug types and would love to try a run with them ^^ :D

If you could have Shuckle know Stealth Rock, and maybe throw in some def/sp.def Ivs onto him? c:

Sewaddle can actually be caught pretty early in Jasper but... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Done and PM'd

so i was wondering if someone could hack a shuppett into being my starter since i would like to do a ghost monotype run (or any other viable ghost i'm not picky) please. Thanks in advance

also Dan is awesome because Dan Despair is awesomer

Done and PM'd, fellow ghost lover!

Enjoy~!

• Upvote 1