Request-A-Mon Thread! (Pokemon Reborn Savefiles Only)

Simon

Doing a Duo type challenge, using a Toxic theme, only bug and poison types allowed.

Would be great-full if someone could change the mystery egg to be a definite Larvesta?

Perhaps a Tentacool in the PC too, but this ain't all too needed or necessary, just if you're feeling generous~ ;o

Thanks in advance. Currently in the Police Station beside the guy that offers the mystery egg trade.

Game.rxdata

Edited by Kishin

Doing a Duo type challenge, using a Toxic theme, only bug and poison types allowed.

Would be great-full if someone could change the mystery egg to be a definite Larvesta?

Perhaps a Tentacool in the PC too, but this ain't all too needed or necessary, just if you're feeling generous~ ;o

Thanks in advance. Currently in the Police Station beside the guy that offers the mystery egg trade.

Done. When you trade the eggs you'll get Larvesta and you should have a level 15 tentacool.

• Upvote 1

Starting a Hardmode Flying Monotype run since I beat the most recent episode and wanted to try a challenge. Could someone replace the starter I got for a Starly & Fletchling? If you can only do one can I have the Starly than? And also I see how peeps can edit the Mystery egg so can you do it so that it'll hatch Togepi? Thanks for anyone that does this.

Game.rxdata

Starting a Hardmode Flying Monotype run since I beat the most recent episode and wanted to try a challenge. Could someone replace the starter I got for a Starly & Fletchling? If you can only do one can I have the Starly than? And also I see how peeps can edit the Mystery egg so can you do it so that it'll hatch Togepi? Thanks for anyone that does this.

done

Hiya, I'm loving this game and the community built around it so far. I don't replay games often, but I enjoyed this enough to want to try a mono-type run, so I'm working my way through with ground. I just got the mystery egg, and it definitely doesn't look like it's going to be a ground type. If someone could change it to one of the ground type mystery egg options (I would especially appreciate if it was a Drilbur with Sand Rush ^_^) that would be amazing!!

Thanks so much in advance, y'all are the best!!!

Game.rxdata

Hi all. I've had an urge to replay Reborn recently, and finally decided that I'd likely enjoy most a Flying type run. For now, I think I'd like the following placed into my save file.

- Skarmory

- Chatot

Also, I'd like the Mystery Egg changed into a Togepi, if that hasn't happened already. Many thanks.

(On a side note, is it also possible to alter in-game trades to other Pokemon? If so, I'd like the Carnivine/Tynamo trade changed to award Magikarp. If this isn't possible, then change the Skarmory in my initial request to Magikarp. Or just toss a Magikarp into the PC, I won't touch it until I get to Agate Circus anyway.)

GameFlyingMonotype.rxdata

Edited by Alilatias

Hi there !

I'm starting a fire monotype run, picked Chichmar and I would like some backup ^^

Here are the pokemon I would like, in order of preference:

- Fletchling

- Charmander

- Larvesta

- Fennekin

I don't want the 4 of them, I think 1 or 2 would be enough.

I let you decide how many pokemon and which ones.

Don't be too cruel in IV and nature but i don't need perfect pokemon nor too strong IV.

Thanks ! :)

Gamefiremonotype.rxdata

Hiya, I'm loving this game and the community built around it so far. I don't replay games often, but I enjoyed this enough to want to try a mono-type run, so I'm working my way through with ground. I just got the mystery egg, and it definitely doesn't look like it's going to be a ground type. If someone could change it to one of the ground type mystery egg options (I would especially appreciate if it was a Drilbur with Sand Rush ^_^) that would be amazing!!

Thanks so much in advance, y'all are the best!!!

Done and PM'd! ; )

Hi all. I've had an urge to replay Reborn recently, and finally decided that I'd likely enjoy most a Flying type run. For now, I think I'd like the following placed into my save file.

- Skarmory

- Chatot

Also, I'd like the Mystery Egg changed into a Togepi, if that hasn't happened already. Many thanks.

(On a side note, is it also possible to alter in-game trades to other Pokemon? If so, I'd like the Carnivine/Tynamo trade changed to award Magikarp. If this isn't possible, then change the Skarmory in my initial request to Magikarp. Or just toss a Magikarp into the PC, I won't touch it until I get to Agate Circus anyway.)

By right, I'm not supposed to give you Skarmory OR Magikarp, which are both unobtainable.

But... eh, to heck with it. You're not gonna use Magikarp to sweep the early game. So I guess it's alright.

PM'd! ; )

Hi there !

I'm starting a fire monotype run, picked Chichmar and I would like some backup ^^

Here are the pokemon I would like, in order of preference:

- Fletchling

- Charmander

- Larvesta

- Fennekin

I don't want the 4 of them, I think 1 or 2 would be enough.

I let you decide how many pokemon and which ones.

Don't be too cruel in IV and nature but i don't need perfect pokemon nor too strong IV.

Thanks ! :)

attachicon.gifGamefiremonotype.rxdata

You were lucky that you posted while I was editing the other guys save files.

I picked Fennekin and Larvesta for you.

PM'd and enjoy! ; )

Many thanks.

I wasn't normally supposed to get Skarmory? Didn't know that. I would have asked for something else like an earlier game Taillow had I known that. Guess I'll just chuck Skarmory into the PC until Chrysolia Forest or something.

Hey guys :)

I'm doing a new special run while waiting for E16, I'll try to beat all the gym leaders with a TSS team (or replacements for pokemons that are only available later in the game). So since Excadrill is one of the 2 cornerstones of such teams, could I ask for someone to change my mystery egg to Drillbur once I get to that point? Because else I'll have to restart and finish the jasper/beryl ward storyline over and over again until I get it with a 1/18 chance :/ I don't mind the IVs, you can completely randomize them like the game would

Just asking this before, so I know if it makes sense for me to even try or not (Not gonna ask to get Drillbur added right away, because I could abuse it on Julia :P )

Already thanks for your replies!

Edited by Sartx

If you post your save file after you pick your starter, I can edit the variable to ensure that your egg is a drilbur (I can do this any time after picking the starter- it doesn't matter when).

If you post your save file after you pick your starter, I can edit the variable to ensure that your egg is a drilbur (I can do this any time after picking the starter- it doesn't matter when).

That would be the best case scenario because it feels the least like cheating :) Takes away any IV and EV shenanigans too, so thanks a lot <3

Game.rxdata

Okay, here you are. The egg should hatch as a drilbur when you get it now.

Thanks a lot once more!

Edit: Uhm, little problem here: Since I replaced the data in my folder, when I start Pokemon Reborn the window of the game is like... 50000x smaller than normally ^^ Any idea how to fix that?

Edited by Sartx

Answered in PM, but putting it here just in case anyone else has this question after I fix their file.

I made the screen size smaller so it could fit on my screen better. You can change this in the menu by setting screen size to large.

Hey everyone, interested in doing a rock type monorun. Rock type contains some of my favorite mons that I don't really get to use that often so thats my motivation for attempting this run. Obviously I would like all these mons to have non hindering natures and decent ivs.

Rhyhorn @ Reckless. For egg moves I would like it to have magnitude, ice fang, and thunder fang. I'd also like a protector item so I could get a rhyperior eventually. Not sure if it is in the game yet.

Aron @ Sturdy. Superpower and Stealth Rock please.

Larvitar @ guts. Dragon Dance and Outrage.

I know Tyranitar is a very strong mon so if you feel that it is unfair for me to have it with the egg moves that I have chosen then I understand, though I believe it is fair given the fact that there are 5 types super effective against rock it balances out.

Thanks in advance!!!

Game.rxdata

Edited by Bilboington

Would someone please add me a shiny lucario that knows flash cannon, aura sphere, shadow ball and ice punch with a shiny Lv5 charmander with the egg move dragon pulse. Sorry if I made it a really complicated. Thanks

You're gonna have to specify what type of run you're doing. Otherwise it's kinda against the rules.

or you could pm me just sayin >.>

Hey everyone, interested in doing a rock type monorun. Rock type contains some of my favorite mons that I don't really get to use that often so thats my motivation for attempting this run. Obviously I would like all these mons to have non hindering natures and decent ivs.

Rhyhorn @ Reckless. For egg moves I would like it to have magnitude, ice fang, and thunder fang. I'd also like a protector item so I could get a rhyperior eventually. Not sure if it is in the game yet.

Aron @ Sturdy. Superpower and Stealth Rock please.

Larvitar @ guts. Dragon Dance and Outrage.

I know Tyranitar is a very strong mon so if you feel that it is unfair for me to have it with the egg moves that I have chosen then I understand, though I believe it is fair given the fact that there are 5 types super effective against rock it balances out.

Thanks in advance!!!

Done and PM'd! ; )

I gave your Pokemon only one of the egg moves specified to prevent OPness. Hope you don't mind.