Request-A-Mon Thread! (Pokemon Reborn Savefiles Only)

Simon

Ahhh, nevermind. I searched on google and found how to add/edit pokemon :P

So I'm adding my Riolu at the moment :P

p.s. Since I can add/edit pokemon. If anyone needs help, just pm me save file and request :)

Edited by Hyuu

Don't know if this request is ok or not, I'm trying to get a shiny joltik, nature and IV are not matter. Soft reset somehow doesn't work for me

I did some shiny sprites for Reborn, joltik and galvantula are among them, so I want to have somethings of my...contribution in my play through.

game.rxdata

Edited by dragon-in-night

well continuing my former issue, i started a ghost monorun. So, as there are no ghost type mons available up until post-beryl tangrowth, i only have my honedge. Which is a problem, because to defeat the beryl tangrowth, i have to double battle with zel and taka. When battle was about to start an error popped up and my game close, so i'd really need someone to get me a second pokemon so i can keep progressing. I don't know how adding mons work, but if you could make it a lvl 31 haunter it'd be great, so i don't need to grind as much. an ideal moveset would be hypnosis/shadow punch/sucker punch/confuse ray. thanks in advance! :D

attachicon.gifGame.rxdata

did someone even read mine? ;_;

Hello! I'm new to the forums and was wondering if you could add a shiny honedge to my save file? I want to make a mono steel team and Aegislash is a must have! Also while you're if you could change my starter froakie's ability to protean and give it +SpcAtt nature I'd greatly appreciate it. If not no biggie I can change those later anyways! Thanks!

Game.rxdata

Hello! I'm new to the forums and was wondering if you could add a shiny honedge to my save file? I want to make a mono steel team and Aegislash is a must have! Also while you're if you could change my starter froakie's ability to protean and give it +SpcAtt nature I'd greatly appreciate it. If not no biggie I can change those later anyways! Thanks!

There you go :)

Game.rxdata

Okay, how about adding a level 5 Froakie with protean ability, and a level 5 Skarmory with swords dance and drill peck. The natures can be non improving natures like Serious and Docile, IVs at least decent, female if I need to breed them later, And can you surprise me one of the two being shiny? That would be great. I wanna see how my run will go if I have these pokemon along with my starter. If this isn't possible or fair, then I understand, and it's no skin off of my bones.

attachicon.gifGame.rxdata

Okay, how about adding a level 5 Froakie with protean ability, and a level 5 Skarmory with swords dance and drill peck. The natures can be non improving natures like Serious and Docile, IVs at least decent, female if I need to breed them later, And can you surprise me one of the two being shiny? That would be great. I wanna see how my run will go if I have these pokemon along with my starter. If this isn't possible or fair, then I understand, and it's no skin off of my bones.

Sorry but that'd be just a normal run with a currently non-available mon, so i can't hack the mons you requested :/

If that would have been, who knows, a Steel Mono for example, then your request for a Skarmory would have been "right" (well except for Froakie lol)

Edited by AndSoThereIsSt3ffo

Sorry but that'd be just a normal run with a currently non-available mon, so i can't hack the mons you requested :/

If that would have been, who knows, a Steel Mono for example, then your request for a Skarmory would have been "right" (well except for Froakie lol)

Eh, alright.

Ok I started a ground monoron with turtwig. and if its possible, I would love to have a Rhyhorn, since Rhydon is my ABSOLUTE favourite. If you could make it shiny black, I would be veryyyyy happy :)))

maybe a phanpy or sandshrew so i have 3 mons till after corey (not necessary)

otherwise i would like only rhyhorn pls

Game.rxdata

Hi! I have just started a water/ice run, that I am thinking of documenting in this thread: http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=19888

I am now in Obsidia ward, and I was thinking that it would be very nice, if the Egg you receive in Onyx ward was a Seel, since ice pokemon are so scarce at the beginning.

Also, I would be very happy if the mystery egg you receive from the police contained a Water Pokemon, it doesn't matter which one.

Is it possible to look into the savefile and ensure that these two eggs hatch into useful pokemon for my run, maybe with favourable Nature? If so, would someone be so gentle as to edit my savefile? I would be very grateful!

Game.rxdata