Request-A-Mon Thread! (Pokemon Reborn Savefiles Only)

Simon

I am planning a new run to run tandem with Hiroki's. For this run, I would like Bouffalant as my starter, and I also request the following Aces to be added to my file.

Cain: Nidoking
Victoria: Emboar
Fern: Roserade (it's his true ace)
Julia: Electrode
Florinia: Cradily
Corey: Crobat
Taka: Chatot
Zel: Espeon, Glaceon, Umbreon
Shelly: Volbeat
Aster & Eclipse: Lunatone & Solrock (since their true aces are taken)
Shade: Chandelure
Cal: Typlosion (since he still has Magmortar during Ametrine and I don't battle him then).
Kiki: Lucario (Medicham is her true Ace...but it dies in the plot)
Solaris: Garchomp
Aya: Dragalge
Sigmund: Electivire
Sirius: Seviper
Bennett: Volcarona (technically Butterfree/Vivillon though)
Serra: Froslass
Noel: Cinchinno (Clefable is too close to Noel to leave him, hence why he gets to break the leader rules).
El: Ditto
Radomus: Gardevoir
Luna: Umbreon
Samson: Conkeldurr
Charlotte: Ninetales
Blake: Walrein
Terra: Excadrill (Garchomp is true ace...reborn wise, but Solaris already claims it)
Ciel: Altaria
Edited by Dragon116

I am planning a new run to run tandem with Hiroki's. For this run, I would like Bouffalant as my starter, and I also request the following Aces to be added to my file.

Cal: Typlosion (since he still has Magmortar during Ametrine and I don't battle him then).
Noel: Cinchinno (Clefable is too close to Noel to leave him, hence why he gets to break the leader rules).
Terra: Excadrill (Garchomp is true ace...reborn wise, but Solaris already claims it)

That's done and sent in PM ;)

I restarted the game, would be interested in a mono Fire-run (damn you Fern)
I wonder if a perfect shiny Torchic is too much?
Decent IV (pls 31 on atk and 0 on S.atk lewl) what if 31 all :blink: damn it. I am kind of perfectionist
Adamant

Speed boost

:Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa:

Fresh.rxdata

I actually need a bit more work done with this file, since the levels and movesets (as well as EV/IV spread, and potentially nature, but those aren't a huge concern, just preferable) don't match up to the leaders they're from. If anyone has the ability to edit the file, as well as has the moves and levels, (and preferably EV/IV, and nature) that they have under their original owners, I would really appreciate it :)

I updated the OP (which is quoted here with that edit) with the file Hiroki gave me. In regards to the non-leaders:

Espeon, Glaceon, Umbreon (all lv 26 atm) should be ZEL at Blackstream Factory (I don't think we meet ZEL after that, but if we do, it should be then instead)
Typlosion should be Cal from Pyrous Mountain
Emboar should be Victoria at Apophyll
Seviper should be Sirius from Yuyeru
Electivire should be Sigmund from Belrose Mansion
Nidoking should be Cain at Vanhalen Castle
Volcarona should be Bennett from Luna's gym
Lunatone and Solrock should be from the Eclipse/Aster fight before Calceon (where Eclipse dies)
Chatot should be Taka at WTC
Roserade should be Fern at the Chateau
Walrien should be Blake from the Chateau
Garchomp should be Solaris from the Chateau
Edited by Dragon116

I am doing a Fighting run

hey, i would like to have an extra Scraggy .i chose torchic already

if someone could give me a Scraggy i would appreciate it

ivs and nature can be anything as long as its not bad for the mons (like no modest/timid scraggy ...)

Though attack+ nature is appreciated

Hey njab, lost my save can u plz do it again

Hi, I'm not doing any special run, just thought i'd try my luck. Mamoswine is a pokemon i've always wanted in my top 6, and being able to get him fairly early into the game is so awesome. I've managed to catch a decently IV'd swinub and have worked him up to be a pretty viable Mamoswine(Excluding his nature, which i intend to change as soon as i get to 7th street) But meanwhile, playing without Icicle Crash or Avalanche is such a drag, i've resorted to catching a Beartic almost specifically for that move(and HM slavery). Anyway, my heartfelt request is, can anyone give him Icicle Crash or Avalanche for me? Either will do to replace Thrash. And if a soul may only be kind enough, i'd love to switch out Ancient Power for Iron Head, but i get it if that's asking too much.

With love,

Genderist.

TL;DR Love Mamoswine, would love to have his movepool improved with Icicle Crash/Avalanche and Iron Head. I will forever be greatful for this favour. Danke Schon.

Game.rxdata

Hey njab, lost my save can u plz do it again

post your save file

Hi, I'm not doing any special run, just thought i'd try my luck. Mamoswine is a pokemon i've always wanted in my top 6, and being able to get him fairly early into the game is so awesome. I've managed to catch a decently IV'd swinub and have worked him up to be a pretty viable Mamoswine(Excluding his nature, which i intend to change as soon as i get to 7th street) But meanwhile, playing without Icicle Crash or Avalanche is such a drag, i've resorted to catching a Beartic almost specifically for that move(and HM slavery). Anyway, my heartfelt request is, can anyone give him Icicle Crash or Avalanche for me? Either will do to replace Thrash. And if a soul may only be kind enough, i'd love to switch out Ancient Power for Iron Head, but i get it if that's asking too much.

With love,

Genderist.

TL;DR Love Mamoswine, would love to have his movepool improved with Icicle Crash/Avalanche and Iron Head. I will forever be greatful for this favour. Danke Schon.

attachicon.gifGame.rxdata

you can breed swinub with avalanche and icicle crash

• 2 weeks later...

run; hardcore/dual type run (ghost/psychic)

pokemon; litwick/phantump/frillish (one of the three)

preferences; decent iv's/idc about ability/fairly decent ability(i.e., one that doesn't work against it)/male

thanks~

edit; oh and if you can edit the mystery egg to a psychic or a ghost that would be great too.

Game.rxdata

Edited by Restal